- How it works
Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics
Published by Grace Graffin at January 10th, 2023 , Revised On January 10, 2023
As a tourism student, you will be required to study the basics of tourism, hospitality, and event management. Some important issues surrounding tourism include but are not limited to medicine, finance, culture, geography, and more.
We understand that choosing the right dissertation topic can be a bit overwhelming for you. Therefore, our writers have provided a comprehensive list of tourism dissertation topics. These topics are recent, relevant, and exploratory enough for you to conduct a comprehensive research study.
We can even customize topics according to your needs. So, go through our list of dissertation topics, choose the one that interests you, and let us know if you would like any help from our writers.
Check our dissertation example to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation here.
Tourism Research Topics for 2022
Investigating how the tourism industry has taken green and sustainable measures- a case study of uk.
Research Aim: This study will investigate the various aspects of the UK tourism industry towards making green and sustainable measures for the environmental benefits. It will also look into the consumer’s perspective towards green tourism and its positive and negative impacts on the tourism industry and the tourists. It is also helping you develop a better understanding of the concept of a green environment and its influence on the tourism industry.
Environmental Management Systems and their Implementation in the UK- A Systematic Review.
Research Aim: This study will explore the quality of environmental management systems, environmental performance, improvements, and implementation in the UK. We will be focusing on different companies with high environmental impacts and how they have improved the environment and the use of environmental management systems (EMS). This study will also look into how it has changed or influenced the hospitality industry.
Investigating the impact of Social Media Recommendations on Hotel Booking in the UK.
Research Aim: Social media is a part of every aspect of our daily life. This research will investigate the influence of social media on tourism and specifically on choosing a hotel; and help you evaluate if consumers perceive social media-based recommendations differently than more traditional sources of internet-based marketing. Qualitative research will be used in this, followed by thematic analysis to find the role of social media in recommendations in influencing consumers’ search, decide and book hotels.
Assessing the Impact of Virtual Reality on Tourism.
Research Aim: Virtual reality (VR) is an emerging technology in tourism. This study will find the impact of virtual reality on the tourism industry. It will also investigate consumer behaviour towards it. We will better understand how VR has affected the tourism industry and significantly influenced the results. TAM research model will be developed to describe the nature of the 3D virtual world. It will also cover some psychological aspects to understand the consumer perspective.
Role of Social Media Marketing in deciding a Travel Destination- A Systematic Review.
Research Aim: This study investigates the role of social media marketing in deciding a travel destination. This study aims to find and understand how social media can achieve marketing objectives. Taking a quantitative approach, we will find the role of social media marketing and its effect on making travel choices through interviews and surveys. It will further explore the tourist’s perception, expectations, and experiences.
Effects of Covid-19 on Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: tourism after coronavirus pandemic - way forward for tourism and hospitality industry in the uk or any other country of your choice.
Research Aim: Tourism is a reason for most of the human mobility in the modern world. According to the World Tourism Organization (2020), international tourism has indicated continuous growth for the tenth consecutive year reporting 1.5 billion international tourist arrivals in 2019 and an estimated 1.8 billion international tourist arrivals by 2030 )people are forecasted to be. This particular research will focus on the effects of the Covid-19 outbreak on the tourism and hospitality industry in the United Kingdom or any other country of your choice.
Topic 2: Investigating the Long Term Effects of Prolonged and New Travel Restrictions on the UK Tourism Industry
Research Aim: Britain will require anyone entering the country to self-quarantine for two weeks, and other European countries are pondering similar measures, but the prospects of prolonged and even new travel restrictions are destroying what hopes the continent’s airlines and tourist industry have been harbouring of at least a partial coronavirus rebound. Can the tourism sector of the UK overcome these challenges?
Topic 3: Coronavirus: Dubai Tourism Insists Emirate's Hotel Sector is Healthy, Rejects Bloomberg Report but Is It Really the Case?
Research Aim: Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) has denied a Bloomberg report about the emirate’s hospitality businesses being adversely affected by the coronavirus pandemic. This research will employ primary research methodology to gather data from the key stakeholders of the Emirates hoteling industry to assess whether or not the ongoing Covid-19 crisis is causing panic and financial damages to the hoteling industry.
Topic 4: Will Easing the Travel Restrictions Benefit the UK Tourism Sector in the Short Term?
Research Aim: Many European countries, including the UK, are easing lockdown measures, including tourist destinations preparing for the summer. Cafes and restaurants in London and other cities hardest hit by the virus in the UK have opened two weeks behind the rest of the country. However, with most travellers preferring to stay home in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, how effective are these measures going to be?
Topic 5: Coronavirus outbreak: Caribbean Tourism Struggles as Visitors Stay Home
Research Aim: In the Caribbean, the government plans to require all visitors to undergo rapid Covid-19 testing upon entry. They hope provisions such as virus tests for all industry workers and socially distanced resort dining will make people feel comfortable travelling. This research study will explore whether the measures taken by the Caribbean government will actually encourage the visitors to leave the comfort of their home and travel in the midst of the Covid-19 Crisis.
More Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: online tourism agents and websites.
Research Aim: This research aims to study online tourism websites and travelling agents
Topic 2: Advances in Tourism and Hospitality Post-pandemic
Research Aim: This research aims to assess the advances in Tourism and Hospitality post-pandemic
Topic 3: Impacts of Social Distancing on Tourism Managements
Research Aim: This research aims to study the impacts of social distancing on tourism managements
Topic 4: Advances in Hotel Management Post-pandemic
Research Aim: This research aims to assess advances in Hotel management post-pandemic
Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics for 2020
Topic 1: factors impacting destination selection for medical tourism.
Research Aim: Medical tourism is a growing trend. An increasing number of people travel to another country, seeking medical treatment which is expensive or unavailable on their own. Various factors impact the destination selection process for medical treatment purposes. The destination can be local or international. With limited evidence on the factors that impact destination selection for medical tourism, there is a need for a comprehensive study exploring these factors in detail.
Topic 2: Impact of Low budget Airline Services on Boosting International Tourism in Europe: A Case Study of Ryanair.
Research Aim: With increasing costs of air travelling, the demand for low-budget airline services is on the rise. Ryanair is one of the leading low-budget airline services based in the UK. Its cheap air tickets attract many regular travellers. Given this, the main aim of this research will be to explore whether or not low-budget airlines are actually helping to increase international tourism in Europe or not. This research will be conducted based on quantitative data which will be collected from a sample of Ryanair international tourism travellers.
Topic 3: Eco-friendly Practices and Their Effect on Hotel Selection Decision: A Case Study of UK Hospitality Industry.
Research Aim: Various technologies can be implemented to achieve eco-friendliness, such as; internet of things, automation technology, bamboo industrialisation, and sustainable building construction. On the other hand, eco-friendly practices include; water and energy conservation, renewable energy use, waste recycling and management, alternative plastic products, and more. Many hotels in the UK install solar panels and automated systems, which generate renewable energy and ensure complete automation for lights and water. It is worth evaluating how eco-friendly technologies and practices affect the hotel selection decision of guests in the UK hospitality industry.
Topic 4: How Economic Conditions of a Country Impact its Local Tourism: Identifying the Economic Factors Influencing the Tourism Sector.
Research Aim: Economic factors have a great impact on tourism. When a country is economically strong, it spends a great deal on tourism development. On the other hand, tourism could be adversely affected if a country is struggling with its finances. This research aims to investigate and critically analyse the economic factors which tend to affect the tourism sector of a country. The study will also weigh the economic upsides and downsides of these factors concerning local tourism.
Topic 5: Assessing the Impact of Social Media Platforms on Tourism Destination Selection.
Research Aim: These days, social media websites play a tremendous role for tourists in destination selection. The experiences and reviews that people share on online social platforms have a huge impact on making or breaking the future of any tourist destination. This research will analyze the role of different social media platforms in choosing tourism destinations among tourists. This research will also shed light on the rationale and factors people rely on social media to select their tourism destination.
Topic 6: Assessing the Impact of Government Rules, Regulations, and Policies on Tourism Development: A Case Study of Developing Countries.
Research Aim: The tourism sector of any country is greatly looked after by governmental and regulatory bodies. This research will analyze the role played by such bodies from the perspective of policymaking and regulation implementation. The study will also explore how the impact of policymaking and government regulations in developed countries might be different from that of developing countries.
Topic 7: Analysing the Impact of Natural Hazards on the Tourism Industry of the UK: Recommending Effective Measures to Minimise Risk.
Research Aim: Natural hazards can have a disastrous effect on the tourism industry of any country. The UK is one of the countries where the tourism industry has experienced huge success. Thus, this research will be carried out to analyze the impact of such hazards on the UK’s tourism sector.
Topic 8: Assessing the Factors and Preferences Impacting Tourist's Decisions to Travel to a Dark Tourism Site.
Research Aim: As a result of a shift in preferences of tourists and an urge to explore and learn, dark tourism has gained immense popularity and success in recent times. This research will explore the factors and reasons why tourists choose dark places as their tourism destination.
Topic 9: The Impact of Travel Bloggers and vloggers on the Tourism Industry.
Research Aim: Travel bloggers and vloggers are an important part of the tourism industry now. These people travel the world, document their experiences through their writing or videos, and influence people. Tourists throughout the world now depend on their reviews and choose their travel destinations accordingly. This research will aim to explore how these influencers have completely changed the tourism industry.
Educational Tourism Dissertation Topics
Tourism has gained tremendous popularity among academicians and researchers in recent times. Educational tourism primarily takes into consideration technical competencies and new knowledge gained outside the classroom environment.
Educational tourism brings to light the idea of travelling to learn about the cultures of other nations. Exchange student programmes are perhaps the most commonly employed educational tourism strategy, allowing students to learn about the culture of the host nation through research work and travel. Possible areas of research in this field of tourism for your dissertation are provided below;
Topic 1: Educational Tourism Programmes and the Popularity of Host Nations
Research Aim: This research will discuss the educational exchange programmes in detail and will also assess how educational tourism can add to the appeal of the host nations for prospective tourists.
Topic 2: Factors Affecting the Decision of British Students to Join International Student Exchange Programmes.
Research Aim: Even though student exchange programmes are popular throughout the world, there are certain countries where they are practised the most. This research will study one such country, the UK, concerning the factors that encourage British students to join international exchange programmes.
Topic 3: Factors Contributing Towards the Success of Work & Study Programmes in the UK
Research Aim: This research will analyse the factors that contribute towards the success of study programmes in the UK, i.e. benefits of studying in the UK and the attractiveness of the UK as a place to live and study.
Topic 4: To Analyse the Satisfaction of International Students Enrolled in Student Exchange Programmes in the UK
Research Aim: This research will cover an important topic, i.e., measure the satisfaction of international students enrolled in exchange programs in the UK – the same topic can be used for any other country such as the USA or Canada.
Topic 5: To Investigate Potential Marketing and Communication Tools to Promote “any country” as the Best Place to Pursue Higher Education.
Research Aim: This research will investigate and conclude the most successful marketing and communication tools that are used to promote exchange programmes in a particular country. The topic can be customised according to the country of your choice.
Topic 6: What are the factors Influencing British Students’ Decision to Join Academic Year Exchange Programme in Japan?
Research Aim: Japan is one of the most popular destinations when it comes to student exchange programmes. This research will assess the factors that influence a British student’s decision to go to Japan to pursue education.
Topic 7: To Examine the Popularity of Student Exchange Programmes Offered by Chinese-speaking Countries.
Research Aim: This research will explore the reasons for the popularity of student exchange programmes in countries where Chinese is the official language such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, etc.
Topic 8: To Investigate the Attitude and Perception of British Students toward Summer Camps.
Research Aim: Summer camps are extremely popular in the west. This research will explore the perceptions of British students towards summer camps and what motivates them to attend them.
Topic 9: Factors Affecting the Decision of University Students to Pursue a Placement Programme in the US?
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand the rationale of university students’ decisions to pursue placement programmes in the US,
Topic 10: To Examine the Satisfaction of University Students Returning from Cultural Exchange Programmes in the US.
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand the satisfaction of university students who are on their way back from exchange programmes in the US.
Medical Tourism Dissertation Topics
Medical tourism is a new area of study in the tourism industry. The gap in the prices of medical facilities available in developing and developed countries is significant, propelling many patients to travel to far destinations to benefit from economic, medical services.
Similarly, many financially well-off patients decide to have medical treatment in foreign countries with advanced and established medical systems that provide state-of-the-art medical facilities unavailable in their home countries.
Although there may be insufficient secondary data to analyse this tourism sub-topic, researching this area will prove to be interesting. You can choose your medical tourism dissertation topics from this list.
Topic 1: Investigating the Reasons Why British Citizens Travel to Different Countries for their Dental Procedures
Research Aim: This research will identify and discuss in detail the reasons why British citizens travel to different countries for dental treatment.
Topic 2: The efficacy of marketing and communication tools employed by Thai plastic surgery and extreme makeover service providers – An investigation into the attitude and perception of British travellers.
Research Aim: A large number of British citizens travel to Thailand for cosmetic and plastic surgeries. This research will aim to understand the attitudes and perceptions of British travellers who opt for these surgeries in a foreign country. The research will also assess the marketing and communication tools employed by Thai medical service providers.
Topic 3: To Identify and Discuss Critical Marketing Strategies to Promote a Weight Loss Centre in the UK.
Research Aim: This research will talk about the marketing strategies that are undertaken in the UK to promote weight loss centres.
Topic 4: Measuring Customer satisfaction of British Lesbians After Having Sex Reassignment at Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok
Research Aim: This research will measure the customer satisfaction of British lesbians after they have undergone gender reassignment at the Yanhee International Hospital in Bangkok.
Topic 5: To Examine the Factors Influencing the Decisions of British Women to Buy Body Contour Tour Packages in East Asia.
Research Aim: This study will analyze the factors that influence the decision-making of British women when burying body contour tour packages in East Asia.
Topic 6: To Investigate the Extent to Which Swiss Weight Control Tour Packages Have Influenced Women in the UK.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the decision-making detriments of British Women who opt to purchase weight control tour packages in Switzerland.
Topic 7: How Young British Females Perceive Facial Lifting package Tours in East Asia?
Research Aim: This study will analyze how young British females perceive facial lifting package tours in East Asia.
Topic 8: To Understand and Discuss the Factors Affecting Buying Decisions to Benefit from Extreme Makeover Tour Packages in Eastern Europe.
Research Aim: This research will critically explore the factors that influence the buying decision of customers who purchase extreme makeover packages from Eastern Europe.
Topic 9: How Attractive are the Plastic Surgery Makeover Services to Female British Customers – A Qualitative Study
Research Aim: This research will understand and analyze the attractiveness of plastic surgery makeover services that influence British females to purchase them. The research will be descriptive in nature.
Topic 10: How Homosexual Men Choose Medical Tour Packages for Sex Reassignment.
Research Aim: This study will investigate gender reassignment tour packages that interest homosexual men and the factors influencing their decision-making process.
Tourism Management Dissertation Topics
Tourism management is perhaps the most interesting area of the tourism industry. It mainly involves travelling for the purpose of leisure and recreation. People travelling to other countries and outside their usual environment with the intent of leisure can be classified as tourists.
It should be noted that the phenomenon of tourism has grown tremendously in recent years, thanks to the impact of globalisation. There are many countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Maldives, and Fiji, whose largest source of income is tourism. In these countries, tourism generates huge revenue for the government and also provides employment opportunities for the working class as well as businesses.
The suggestions below can help you to narrow your research for your tourism dissertation.
Topic 1: How British Tourists Perceive Chinese World Heritage Tour – A Qualitative Study
Research Aim: This research will focus on how Chinese heritage is perceived by British tourists and what compels them to visit China.
Topic 2: Exploring the Factors that Make London the Most Popular Destination for Christmas Shopping
Research Aim: This research will analyse and explore the various factors that promote London as one of the most attractive destinations for Christmas shopping.
Topic 3: Investigating the Underlying Factors that British Citizens Consider when Choosing a Destination for Their Winter Holidays.
Research Aim: This research will analyse the various factors that British citizens consider and evaluate when choosing a destination for their winter vacations.
Topic 4: An Analysis of Factors Affecting Employees’ Motivation in Luxury Hotels of Dubai.
Research Aim: This research will study the factors influencing employee motivation in luxury and five-star hotels in Dubai. The study will make use of secondary data and primary research to establish the exact factors that motivate employees to work for luxury hotels in Dubai.
Topic 5: How the Tourism Industry of Thailand Responded to the Tsunami.
Research Aim: This study will dive into the past to establish how the Thai tourism industry responded to Tsunami.
Visit our topics database to view 100s of dissertation topics in your research area.
Topic 6: Factors Influencing British Customers’ Decisions of Purchasing Egypt Tour Packages.
Research Aim: This research will explore the factors that British citizens consider when planning their holiday to Egypt.
Topic 7: Attitude and Perception of British Tourists Toward Thailand as a Winter Holiday Destination
Research Aim: This study will research why the British choose Thailand as their winter holiday destination.
Topic 8: The Increasing Popularity of Cruise Travel in South Africa Among British Tourists
Research Aim: This research will consider the reasons why South African cruise is extremely popular amongst British tourists.
Topic 9: To Investigate the Efficacy of Integrated Marketing Communication Tools to Restore the Image of Amsterdam as the Best Tourist Destination in Europe
Research Aim: This research will explore the marketing and communication tools utilized to market Amsterdam as the best tourism destination in Europe.
Topic 10: Factors Influencing British Customers’ Decision to Choose a Particular Destination During the Summer/winter Holiday
Research Aim: This research will discuss all the factors that influence British citizens to choose a destination for their summer or winter holidays. This topic can be customized according to a country of your choosing.
Hospitality Dissertation Topics
Hospitality industry consists of casinos, resorts, restaurants, hotels, catering as well as other businesses that serve the tourists. At its core hospitality can be defined as the relationship between a guest and the hotel.
Other aspects of hospitality include but are not limited to liberality, friendliness, warm welcome, entertainment, goodwill, and reception. Modern-day businesses pride themselves on their acts of hospitality. Thus, it is an extremely interesting sub-topic to base your dissertation on. Some topics in this area of tourism are suggested below.
Topic 1: Examining How Popular Travel Agents Such as eBrooker and Opodo are Perceived by British Tourists
Research Aim: This research will evaluate some of the best and most popular travel agents such as Opodo and eBookers and how they assist British tourists with their destination planning.
Topic 2: Identifying the Factors that Influence Leisure Hotel Buying Decisions of British Customers
Research Aim: This research will identify the factors that influence British customers’ decision to opt for luxury hotels.
Topic 3: Identifying Features of a leisure hotel that attract British honeymoon couples
Research Aim: This research will identify features of a luxury hotel that attract British couples looking for a honeymoon location.
Topic 4: Investigating Hospitality Practices of Popular Leisure Hotels in Dubai
Research Aim: This study will investigate hospitality purchases of attractive luxury hotels in Dubai.
Topic 5: What are the Prime Factors Influencing Restaurant Selection Decisions of Young British Couples?
Research Aim: This research will explore the factors that influence British couples to select restaurants for their time out.
Topic 6: Investigating and Reviewing Strategies Employed by Hotel Restaurants and Pubs in London to Keep Their Employees Motivated
Research Aim: This research will study an important aspect of the tourism industry, i.e., how hotel restaurants and pubs in London keep their employees motivated.
Topic 7: Exploring the Relationship Between Culture and Leisure Hotel Buying Decisions in London.
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between how customers in London choose a luxury hotel based on their culture.
Topic 8: Creating Brand Sales and Recognition Using Integrated Marketing Communication Tools.
Research Aim: This research will explore how brand sales and recognition are built using various marketing and communication tools.
Topic 9: Understanding the Relationship Between Customers’ Buying Decisions and Leisure Hotel Hospitality Features within the Context of Overseas Holidays
Research Aim: This research will explore the relationship between customers’ decision to choose a luxury hotel while visiting different countries.
Topic 10: The Impact of Hospitality Companies’ Brand Image on Tourists’ Buying Decisions.
Research Aim: This research will first talk about different hospitality companies and how their brand image impacts tourists’ buying decisions.
Black Tourism Dissertation Topics
Black tourism, also known as dark tourism and grief tourism, involves travelling to historical sites/places associated with death, casualties, and suffering.
Dark or black tourist sites such as battlefields, monuments, castles, Tsunami sites, and Ground Zero are man-made or natural. They are found commonly in Scotland, South Asia, China, and Eastern Europe.
Dark tourism may not be the ideal choice for many students. However, it is an exciting topic to explore. Possible research topics under this field of tourism are listed below:
Topic 1: How Local Communities Can Benefit Commercially and Socially from Tours to Death/Casualty Sites – A Qualitative Study
Research Aim: This research will explore the various benefits that local communities can experience from touring death or casualty sites.
Topic 2: Attitude and Perception of Tourists Towards Taj Mahal in India
Research Aim: Taj Mahal can be categorised as a dark tourism site because many people consider it a mausoleum. This research will discuss the attitude and perceptions of tourists when visiting the Taj Mahal.
Topic 3: To Investigate and Identify the Factors Influencing Tourists’ Decisions to Visit gGrief Sites in the UK
Research Aim: This research will explore the factors that influence the decisions of tourists to visit grief sites in the UK.
Topic 4: Is Mercat Tour in Scotland a Grief Tourism Site for Potential Tourists?
Research Aim: Mercat Tour in Scotland is considered a ghost site. This study will explore what makes this site a dark tourism destination.
Topic 5: Developing a Highly Effective Marketing Strategy to Promote London Dungeon Among the Tourists
Research Aim: This research will understand the various marketing strategies undertaken to promote the London Dungeon amongst tourists.
Topic 6: What are the Primary Factors Influencing British Tourists’ Decision to Choose Grief Sites?
Research Aim: This research will understand the various factors that influence British tourists’ decision to select a dark tourism site.
Topic 7: Developing a Marketing Strategy to Promote Beaumaris Prison in Wales as Another Black Tourism Site in Britain
Research Aim: This research will focus on developing a successful marketing strategy that will help promote Beaumaris Prison in Wales as a black tourism site in Britain.
Topic 8: How are Man-made Grief tourism Sites are Perceived by British Tourists?
Research Aim: This research will discover how British tourists perceive man-made dark tourism destinations.
Comparing the Man-made Black Tourism Sites with the Natural Disaster Grief Sites from the Perspective of Tourists
Research Aim: This research will compare manmade and natural dark tourism destinations with a focus on tourists’ perceptions.
Topic 10: Do the Local Communities Economically Benefit from Tourists Visiting Dark Tourism Sites?
Research Aim: This research will explore whether or not local communities are impacted in any way when dark tourist sites in their locality are visited.
Sustainability and Tourism Dissertation Topics
At its core, this field of tourism primarily focuses on the way tourists can live harmoniously with the planet earth. Ecotourist sites or sustainable tourist sites are those that promote fauna and flora and cultural heritage. Another objective of eco-tourism is to provide social and economic opportunities to local communities. Some interesting topics worth exploring, in this area, are suggested below:
Topic 1: Investigating the Impact of the Internet on the Growth of Eco-tourism in the UK
Research Aim: This research will study the impact of the internet on the rising eco-tourism trend in the UK.
Topic 2: Factors Affecting British Customers’ Decision of Choosing an Eco-tourism
Research Aim: This research will study the reason why British tourists opt for an eco-tourism site as compared to traditional destinations.
Topic 3: Establishing and Discussing Strategies to Promote Swansea as the Best Eco-tourist Spot in the UK
Research Aim: This research will discuss the various ways through which Swansea can be promoted as the best eco-tourist spot in the UK.
Topic 4: Analysing the Role of Price in the Selection of Eco-tourism Destinations
Research Aim: This research will understand the various factors that influence the tourists’ decision to choose an eco-friendly site for their next holiday destination.
Topic 5: Examining the Use of Integrated Marketing Communication Tools to Promote Eco-tourism in Great Britain
Research Aim: This research will study and analyze the different ways through which integrated marketing communication tools should be used to promote eco-tourism in the UK.
Topic 6: Comparing Developing World Eco-tourism Sites Against Western Eco-tourism Sites
Research Aim: This study will compare developing eco-tourism sites and developed or Western eco-tourism sites. The study will conclude which sites tourists prefer and what factors lead them to their decision.
Topic 7: Does Eco-tourism Develop Social and Economic Opportunities for Local Communities?
Research Aim: This research will explore whether or not eco-tourism helps develop social and economic opportunities in the local communities. If it does, the study will explore those factors as well.
Topic 8: Exploring the Factors Affecting the Buying Decisions of Customers Interested in Eco-tourism Sites
Research Aim: This research will identify and discuss the various factors that affect the buying decision of customers who are interested in eco-tourism sites. These factors will then be explored in detail in this study.
Topic 9: Analysis of the Potential of Edinburgh as an Eco-tourism Site in the UK
Research Aim: This research will compare manmade and natural dark tourism destinations and will also include tourists’ perceptions.
Topic 10: Assessing the Impact of Grass Root level Education in Promoting Sustainable Tourism in Europe – A Review of the Literature
Research Aim: This research will discuss the impact of grass root level education to promote sustainable tourism in Europe. The study will be based on the qualitative research method.
As a tourism and hospitality student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing tourism and hospitality theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of tourism and hospitality is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , engineering management , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , physiotherapy , sociology , management , marketing and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best tourism and hospitality dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please take a look at some of our sample tourism and hospitality dissertation topics to get an idea for your dissertation.
How to Structure your Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems to be addressed. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area while identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is to establish the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: Make sure to complete this in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service which provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified and is an expert in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues as well as the trends of the subject they specialise.
Need more Topics.?
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
You May Also Like
Here is a list of Research Topics on Art and culture, choose the one that suits your requirements.
Top 25 interesting recent dissertation topics on web development to score exceptional grades in your web development dissertation.
Need interesting and manageable Engineering Management dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending Operations Marketing dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Dance Academy HP
Creative dissertation titles on hospitality: 20 great suggestions.
If you are thinking about developing a career in the hospitality industry - perhaps working in restaurants or hotels, or a range of other businesses - then you may be thinking about writing a dissertation based on the subject. If this is the case then you will most likely be wondering what kind of creative titles you can use for this kind of academic paper. To give you some further ideas, the following is a list of 20 great suggestions, covering a range of different aspects of the hospitality industry.
- Do businesses in the hospitality industry pay a fair wage?
- How do restaurants and other businesses in the hospitality industry use the system of tips to reduce the amount of wages that they have to pay their employees?
- Why is there such a high staff turnover in the hospitality industry?
- An in-depth study into the different kind of employees hired by cruise ships
- How have smoking bans affected restaurants and bars?
- What is the success rate of new restaurants and bars that open up in the hospitality industry?
- What training are flight attendants required to undergo?
- What happens to holiday resorts in the off-season?
- How important is the hospitality industry to the overall economy of the country?
- An analysis of the revenue and profit margins of a particular restaurant or venue in the hospitality industry
- How can hospitality venues diversify in order to maximise profits and revenues?
- How has the hospitality industry evolved over the past three decades?
- What impact has the Internet had on the way in which consumers choose to patronise different businesses in the hospitality industry?
- How do businesses in the hospitality industry abuse online review websites?
- What effect have various changes in the law had on the hospitality industry over the past decade?
- Is the customer always right?
- To pubs and nightclubs owe patrons a duty of care when it comes to serving alcohol, and is enough done to prevent the health risks associated with alcohol consumption?
- What health and safety regulations are imposed upon different cafes in your local area, and how strictly are they enforced?
- Should third-party travel agents be held accountable for disappointing experiences had by holidaymakers?
- A study of the level of competition faced by tour operators working in tourist hotspots
- Statistics homework help
- Selecting a dissertation writing agency
- Dissertation writing acquirement
- Picking a dissertation company
- Best assignment writers
- Defining the dissertation approval
- Writing a successful Biology dissertation
- Undergraduate dissertation assistance
- Writing proposal for a Management paper
- Composing a dissertation effectively
- Dealing with Informatics paper defense
- A guide to the dissertation organization
- Creating a decent undergraduate paper
- Getting thesis writing advice
- Basic dissertation writing hints
free professional help
Sixteen topic ideas for writing a dissertation on hospitality.
Writing your dissertation is going to take a lot of time and energy if you want to do your very best. It may freak you out a little bit because of all of the pressure that is being placed on you to do well and write the best piece of your life. Before you start writing this monster of a paper, you are going to need to come up with a topic to thoroughly discuss and analyze. For some people, they have had their dissertation topic picked out for years. In those cases, it is usually something that they find fascinating and want to discuss. But not everyone has found that inspiration yet. So here you are stuck trying to find the right topic on hospitality for your upcoming dissertation. There is no reason to freak out because there are tons of different angles that you can go in to get this dissertation done and done right. It is important that you don’t not just blindly choose a topic. You need to pick something that either pulls you in or it has a lot of research materials that you can use. Although, it is always better to pick something that you are interested in writing about. It will make things easier when you start writing and planning out what you are going to be writing. When you write about things that you care about or find interesting, you can talk about it more and go into more details instead of just hitting the surface. So, here are 16 topics that will hopefully get you started!
- The future of hospitality.
- The history of hospitality.
- Emotional Management and Hospitality.
- What is it?
- How is it measured?
- The role of hospitality in society.
- The role of the Internet on hospitality.
- What factors contribute to the hotel industry?
- How do brand names affect the industry of tourism?
- The factors that contribute to the tourism industry.
- The role that the economy plays in the industry of tourism.
- How does cultural evolution, at a global level, affect hospitality?
- How do tourist choose destinations and hotels when planning overseas vacations?
- Analyze and explain Ecotourism and its implications
- Discuss tourism and hospitality in a specific area, region, and/or country.
- The role of art in Boutique Hotels.
- The perception and attitude towards dark tourism.
- Cultural differences and the effect they have on the hospitality industry.
- PhD paper introduction
- Thesis acknowledgements samples
- Writing an APA style PhD paper
- Creating a thesis on the US politics
- Sample of a PhD paper abstract
- Table of contents for a PhD paper
- Dissertation formatting hints
- Cover page for a Doctoral dissertation
- Writing a PhD thesis in zoology
- Fast dissertation writing tips
- Writing a great thesis introduction
- How to apply the right format
- Getting help to write my dissertation
- Crafting a dissertation introduction
- Hints on Master's thesis writing
- APA 6th edition formatting
- Creating a PhD thesis
- Hiring a dissertation service
- Free thesis abstract samples
- Dissertation abstract format
- Writing a doctoral thesis introduction
- Undergraduate thesis samples
- How to buy thesis papers
- What a custom dissertation should be?
- Getting ready for thesis writing
- How to pay for thesis
- Editing a math thesis
- How to find a good PhD paper writer
- Getting custom writing help
- Finding a dissertation writing service
- Proper dissertation questionnaire format
- Finding a proofread PhD paper sample
- Dissertation acknowledgement example
- Preparation for a PhD paper defense
- Finding a thesis conclusion sample
- Purchasing a paper online
- Trustworthy thesis writing help
- Dissertation writing agencies
- Effective thesis writing assistance
- Finding a political science thesis sample
- Getting a dissertation proposal sample
- In search of dissertation help
- Components of an undergraduate thesis
- Thesis defense strategies
- How to get a thesis template online
- Choosing dissertation services quickly
- Experienced dissertation writers
- How to order a custom dissertation
- Marketing dissertation topics
- Dissertation topic ideas in Finance
- Strong sport PhD paper topics
- Topics for a psychology PhD paper
- Choosing history PhD paper topics
- Great nursing thesis topics
- Ideas for a sociology dissertation
- Dissertation ideas in hospitality
- Best graphic design topics
- Where to find nutrition topics
- Ideas for a paper on education
- Topics on general surgery
- Catchy titles related to art
- Nursing educations thesis topics
- 25 ideas for a dissertation
- Selecting an easy thesis topic
- Inventing a sociology thesis topic
- Sociology dissertation topics
- 23 thesis topics in entrepreneurship
- Creating a geography paper title
- Writing an English PhD paper
Looking for help with thesis? Get it at Thesisgeek.com - thesis writing service 24/7.
USA Essay Writers - best writers for scholarship essays.
- Writing a paper on education
- Creating an economics thesis
- Custom dissertation writing
- Writing a psychology PhD paper
- Affordable thesis writing services
- Master's dissertation structure
- How to conclude your paper
- Getting PhD thesis writing help
- Hiring a dissertation agengy
- Economics PhD paper ideas
- Titles for thesis on education
- Geography dissertation ideas
- Thesis acknowledgement writing
- International relations thesis
2010 - 2023 - Copyright © ThesisWritingManuals. All Rights Reserved.
Writing Help For Free
Professional dissertation and thesis writers
- Call Us: +44 207 097 1871
- Email: [email protected]
Get upto 25% discount, estimated price: £.
After Discount: £
Download our step-by-step dissertation writing guide and samples to takes you from the title page to the reference Click here to download
Guidance At ZERO cost
Blog / 39 Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics Ideas
39 hospitality management dissertation topics ideas.
Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics: Dissertation topics in hospitality management focus on the management of different types of hospitality events, both at the national and international levels. This can include conferences, seminars, research symposiums, the tourism industry , and other areas as well. Research topics in the hospitality industry have gained a lot of popularity these days at higher education levels on a global scale.
Best List of Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics for College Students
Hospitality management is the study of the hospitality industry. Hospitality management professionals are responsible for managing hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, and other leisure and hospitality businesses.
They may work in a variety of settings, including independent hotels and resorts, chain hotels, convention centers, and food and beverage operations. Hospitality management professionals typically have a background in business or a related field, and they may have a degree in hospitality management or a related field. Some common job titles in the field of hospitality management include hotel manager, restaurant manager, and event planner.
We have collected some hot Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics in the hospitality industry as follows:
- The role played by leadership competencies in the domain of hospitality management: a descriptive analysis.
- A human resources analysis of the international hospitality management domain.
- Managers’ essential skills needed in the area of hospitality management: a quantitative study.
- Importance of hospitality management education in the hospitality business: a UK-based study.
- E-business and hospitality management: a systematic review.
- Hospitality management: focus on the generational differences regarding work values in the UK.
- Does gender matter in hospitality management and the hospitality business? A qualitative study.
- Perceptions of older versus new employees in the hospitality management services of country X.
- Using simulations in hospitality management education: a review of the literature.
- Soft skills of the managers: importance in the domain of hospitality management services.
- Green hospitality management: understanding the domain in detail.
- Education-employment equation and its working in the domain of hospitality management services: a descriptive analysis.
- Hospitality management in developing countries of the world: a systematic analysis.
- Psychology of hospitality management services: focus on human resource management.
- Ethics in hospitality management: a review of the literature.
- Hospitality management and consumer complaining behavior: a UK-based study.
- Strategic management in the hospitality industry: a systematic analysis.
- Intercultural challenges in the hospitality industry and the role played by hospitality management: a descriptive review.
- The role played by information technology in the domain of hospitality management: a quantitative study.
- International hospitality management: potential challenges and interventions involved.
- Experiential learning in hospitality management: bridging the gap between theory and practice.
- The role played by language proficiency in international hospitality management.
- Training protocols of hotel managers: comparison between UK and China.
- Relationship between hospitality management and environment management: a descriptive review.
- Managing quality in hospitality and tourism business: a qualitative study.
- Entrepreneurship in the hospitality and tourism industry: focus on developing economies of the world.
- Research in the field of hospitality management: quantitative versus qualitative approaches.
- A comparative analysis of the working hours in the hotel sector of the UK versus the USA.
- Access-based sharing options and hospitality management: factors driving consumers to make such decisions.
- The role played by social media in hospitality management industry: a systematic analysis.
- Hospitality management and its role in the overall domain of tourism: a descriptive approach.
- Food choices in hospitality management: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the effects of foreign direct investment on the domain of the hospitality industry and management.
- Understanding the concept of experience sampling technique in the domain of hospitality management.
- Strategic hospitality management services: a descriptive analysis .
Above is the list of best Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics, if you are still searching for some unique dissertation topics in hospitality management fill out the form below and get the topic mini proposal on your requirements in 3 business days to get approval from your supervisor.
- Dissertation How To (12)
- Free Samples (1)
- Literature Review (11)
- Methodology (6)
- Research Proposal (11)
- Research Topics (53)
- Accounting (5)
- Animation (3)
- Archeology (1)
- Architecture (1)
- Banking (1)
- Biology (3)
- Business Administration (1)
- Business Management (1)
- Chemistry (2)
- Communication (1)
- Computer Science (6)
- Construction (2)
- Consumer Behaviour (1)
- Criminology (1)
- Designing (1)
- Development Studies (1)
- Domestic Violence (1)
- Ecommerce (2)
- Economics (13)
- Education (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Environment (2)
- Fashion (1)
- Finance (13)
- Geology (2)
- History (2)
- Language (3)
- Management (21)
- Advertising (1)
- Branding (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Medical (1)
- Critical Care (1)
- Dementia (1)
- Philosophy (1)
- Politics (1)
- Psychology (3)
- Psychotherapy (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Science (2)
- Social Work (2)
- Sociology (1)
- Supply Chain Management (3)
- Tourism Marketing (1)
- Dissertation Help (19)
- Research Paper By Topics (57)
- Research Paper How To (2)
- Are you Looking Someone to Do My Dissertation for me?
- 89+ Best Unique and Informative Speech Topics for Students
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- Construction Law Dissertation Topics
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes:
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Note: After submiting your order please must check your email [inbox/spam] folders for order confirmation and login details.If email goes in spam please mark not as spam to avoid any communication gap between us.
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Copyright © 2017-2023 - Dissertation-help.co.uk Dissertation help service for high schools colleges and university students - All rights reserved
WhatsApp and Get 35% off promo code now!
Hospitality and Tourism Dissertation Topics
It can be challenging as final year post-graduate students to find good hospitality and tourism dissertation topics. Good Dissertation topics answer a burning question based on the area of study and where the author feels ‘driven’ to explore it further. It is imperative the proposal provides a clear chart of the question asked, why it is relevant to your field of study, a conceptual outline, known academic sources and what your strategy of research is in detail. To find and develop good Hospitality and Tourism dissertation topics, students must first know and identify their question, whether there are available sources and tools of discipline and their ability to carry out the research. Current issues about particular subjects should be embedded in dissertation topics to make them interesting and up-to-date. This article gives guidance to students seeking to develop good hospitality, travel and tourism dissertation topics. Topics that could be used for your Travel and Tourism dissertation cover subjects such as travel, Ecotourism, Dark tourism, Inbound and Outbound tourism and Domestic tourism.
Ecotourism Dissertation Topics
Dark tourism dissertation topics, hospitality dissertation topics, tourism management dissertation topics, medical tourism dissertation topics, educational tourism dissertation topics.
Ecotourism or Ecological Tourism became a travel concept in the late 1980s when globally there was increasing environmental awareness and people were wishing to visit natural locations rather than man-made tourist destinations; this form of tourism grabs the attention of those interested in ecological and social concerns. Ecotourism is defined as travel to undisturbed destinations where the tourist is educated about the area and physical landscape; cultural heritage and characteristics are the main attractions and provides opportunities to help support local communities or fund economic development and conservation of sites or cultural traditions. In general, ecotourism focuses on the way tourists can live harmoniously with the planet. Topics that could be discussed within your tourism dissertation include:
- Perception and attitude toward ecotourism in Scotland among British tourists.
- How to develop Edinburgh as an ecotourism destination?
- Factors affecting ecotourism in 2018?
- Does ecotourism economically benefit local communities?
- Is ecotourism in developing countries better than in the Western world?
- Examining the benefits of integrated marketing communication to ecotourism in the UK?
- Is price the main influence for ecotourism destinations among British customers?
- Does Swansea have potential in becoming the new ecotourism destination of the UK?
- Do British customers prefer international ecotourism rather than British ecotourism?
- Examining the implications of the Internet on the growth of ecotourism
- What can be done to help the fragile ecosystems of the Hawaiian Islands’ endangered plant and animal species?
- Why is Ecotourism a growing trend and will become the top travel tourism in 2018 according to The Times UK?
- How has Ecotourism affected consumer buying behaviour globally?
Dark tourism is also known as grief tourism or black tourism. Dark tourism involves travelling to sites associated with suffering, death and atrocities such as castles and battlefields such as Culloden in Scotland, Auschwitz, nuclear disaster zones and genocide memorials. Dark tourists seek to and understand the causes behind these events and reflect on the nature of humans involved. Possible areas to research for your tourism dissertation include:
- Does visiting a site of suffering and death socially and commercially benefit local communities?
- Perception and attitude of tourists towards the Jack the Ripper site.
- Dark tourism factors affecting consumer buying in the UK.
- How to use marketing communication tools to promote infamous dark tourism sites in the UK?
- Perception and attitude of foreign tourists toward Edinburgh Dungeon.
- Are purpose built dark tourism sites more interesting than natural disaster or man-made black tourism sites?
- Perception and attitude of British customers towards man-made dark tourism sites: The case study of Ground Zero.
- How to promote Beaumaris Prison in Anglesey, Wales, as a new dark tourism site in the UK.
- Factors affecting British customers when choosing dark tourism sites in foreign countries.
- How to develop a marketing plan for London Dungeon.
- How to make Mercat Tour in Scotland a dark tourism site.
- Can Dark tourism be used as an educational tool to develop positive emotions in tourists?
- Dark Tourism, understanding the inspiration and impulse.
- Dark tourism focuses mainly on the victims affected, what is the relevance of focusing on the perpetrators instead, and how might this impact tourists differently?
Generally, hospitality refers to jobs in the hospitality industry, such as hotels and resorts, restaurants, catering and casinos alongside any hospitality positions that deal with tourists. Hospitality involves the relationship process between the hotel and a guest. It also involves the act of being hospitable, such as guest reception and entertainment with friendliness, goodwill and liberality. Hospitality is also known as the act of giving care and kind-heartedness to whomever is in need. Hospitality is important to modern day businesses, and one of the following topics could make for a good tourism dissertation:
- Why do customers choose leisure hotels when they plan overseas holidays?
- Perception and attitude of British customers toward the Hilton Hotel in London.
- Does the brand of leisure hotel matter when British customers choose accommodation?
- Buying Decisions and how it affects leisure tourism with regards to British customers.
- Examining the implications of the Internet towards online travel agents: The case study of Lastminute.com
- Investigating expectations of budget hotels: The case study of Holiday Inn Express.
- Does brand extension in hotel chains affect buying decisions of customers?
- Does brand influence the buying decision making of pubs and restaurants in the UK?
- Perception and attitude of British customers toward food ordering via the internet through Pizza Hut.
- How can small catering firms utilise integrated marketing communication to create brand recognition and sales?
- Do cultural nuances between British and French customers influence buying decisions for leisure hotels?
- How to motivate employees in pubs and restaurants in London?
- Perception and attitude towards Thai food among British customers.
- Factors affecting restaurant selections on a Friday night out.
- Factors affecting leisure tourists’ ‘buying decision making’ choices among British honeymoon couples.
- Examining perception and attitude of British customers towards two online travel agents: Opodo.com and eBooker.com.
- How have technology and more millennials travelling impacted the Hospitality Industry for Hotels?
- With more people travelling solo, what has the hospitality industry done to accommodate and attract more visitors?
- How will the upcoming Royal wedding of 2018 have positive impacts on the Hospitality Industry?
Tourism management is the discipline that deals with the generalised management along with entrepreneurial, specialised and practical skills and competencies required for effective and efficient outcomes for recreation and leisure travel. Tourism is the fastest growing industry globally that has direct and indirect implications on economic, social and political indicators. In order to maximise the advantages and minimise the disadvantages from tourism development, the discipline has also included the perspectives of social sustainability and policy makers. Traditionally, the countries that have natural comparative advantage were seen as the focal point of the tourism industry, however the economic relationship of the industry has led the countries lacking such comparative advantage to use their history, heritage, culture, festivals and mega-events to promote and develop tourism. Topic suggestions below could help you narrow your research for your tourism dissertation.
- What are the key antecedents shaping domestic and overseas tourism preferences of British tourists?
- Development of decision making framework of British tourists in selecting tourist destinations during the summer holidays.
- Perception and attitude of millennials toward cruise holidays.
- Explicit or implicit factors affecting European city break package tours among British customers.
- Critical analysis of “I Amsterdam” city branding campaign to improve the negative image of Amsterdam.
- Perception and attitude towards Bangkok as a winter holiday destination among British tourists.
- Role of global terrorism in shaping the image of tourism destinations – Case study of Egypt and Tunisia.
- The implications of the Tsunami on the tourism industry in Phuket, Thailand.
- Role of strategic human resource management in developing sustainable competitive advantage in contemporary budget hotel chains.
- What makes South East Asia an attractive tourist destination during winter for British customers?
- The Role of London Olympics in enhancing the scope of tourism to the city.
- Perception and attitude toward Beijing’s world heritage tour among British tourists.
- Use of sporting events to develop tourism branding – Analysis of Qatar with regards to the FIFA World Cup.
- What are the disadvantages of tourism development and how can policy makers minimise them?
Critical evaluation of summer festivals in the UK as a source of domestic tourism development.
The difference in cost of medical procedures in different countries combined with the lower cost of travel has led to the development of medical tourism. The price dynamics of medical procedures in developed economies is developed under stringent regulatory and legal frameworks, which is coupled with higher cost of living in these economies, therefore resulting in significantly higher costs in comparison with emerging and developing economies. This high cost differential is combined with deteriorating cost of international travel, which has resulted in the emergence of medical tourism. There may not be much literature to research in this area, but it may be an interesting area to research and discuss for your tourism dissertation.
- Perception and attitude toward extreme plastic surgery makeovers in South Asia among female British customers.
- Emergence of Poland as medical tourism destination.
- Evaluating the perception of British men towards hair transplant package tours in Turkey.
- Switzerland – a destination for spa and wellness breaks or weight loss package tours.
- How British females make buying decisions to purchase body contour tour packages in Malaysia.
- Measuring the satisfaction of British customers after having weight lost massage and spa treatments in India.
- Sex reassignment as medical tourism brand for Bangkok – Case study of Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok.
- How to promote the Slimming Up Centre as a brand for weight control in London.
- Perception and attitude of British customers toward plastic surgery holidays and extreme makeovers in Thailand.
- How British customers choose medical tourism destinations for dental tour packages.
- India as an emerging medical tourism destination for surrogate births.
- Macro and micro business environment factors contributing to success of Eastern European countries as becoming successful medical tourism destinations.
- The impact of medical tourism on local health systems – Critical analysis of Thailand
Educational tourism involves attracting students, scholars and academics to a destination due to the perception of quality education, practical skills and career development. Although the main focus of educational tourism is to gain quality education, it also enriches cultural diversity and can shift the perceptions of individuals. A good example of this is exchange student programmes and gap year travel programmes. Educational tourism can take many shapes and forms including formal and informal educational and learning trips. Areas for research for your tourism dissertation include the following:
- Perception and attitude of international students towards work and study in the UK.
- How young British students choose cultural exchange programmes in the US.
- Does a gap year improve skills and competencies – Evaluating employability of British students after a gap year exchange student programme in Spain.
- Factors affecting the decision of young British students to take part in a one academic year student exchange programme in France.
- What are the decision making factors used by undergraduate British students in deciding on a Placement Program in developed and developing economies.
- Perception and attitude of university students towards volunteer summer camps in South Africa.
- Effectiveness in developing soft skills as a result of cultural exchange programmes.
- Emergence of China as an alternative source of international academics.
- Factors influencing British students to take an academic year student exchange programme in Japan.
- Critical evaluation of integrated marketing use by the British Council to attract international students.
- Factors influencing international students to choose the UK as their preferred higher education destination.
- How British students make the decision to join international educational tourism programmes.
- Does the popularity of the country have an impact on decisions to join an educational tourism program?
- Economic impact of foreign students on university towns in the UK – Case of Durham
- How the relationship of the UK with Commonwealth countries have resulted in the growth of the British education sector?
Copyright © Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law.
You may also like
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Management » Hospitality Management » 23 Dissertation Topics in Hospitality Management Worth your Attention
23 Dissertation Topics in Hospitality Management Worth your Attention
By Adam Dec 28, 2017 in Hospitality Management , Management | No Comments
Dissertation topics in hospitality management address a wide range of hospitality events. Research topics for hospitality management students can range from events to conferences, a part of the conventional hotel and tourism industry alone. Project topics in hospitality management offer diverse scope for research to students planning to write their paper. Dissertation topics for hospitality […]
Dissertation topics in hospitality management address a wide range of hospitality events. Research topics for hospitality management students can range from events to conferences, a part of the conventional hotel and tourism industry alone. Project topics in hospitality management offer diverse scope for research to students planning to write their paper.
List of hospitality management Dissertation topics:
The following is a suggested list of hospitality management thesis topics to help you think about what to write on:
Lifestyle entrepreneurship- a study of the emerging trends in the UK.
What policies and principles guide Destination Management Organizations to plan consumer segmentation- a study of the UK.
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall…." Do looks play an integral part in customer engagement positions in the UK hospitality industry during the hiring process?.
How has the UK tourism industry taken green, sustainable measures? An investigation.
A primary investigation of visitor experiences in relation to their prior image and expectations of UK as a tourist destination.
A review of the training protocols of hotel managers in the UK hospitality industry.
Service quality in three star hotels- views from customer and management perspectives.
How is hotel staff trained to handle guest requests and complaints? A primary investigation from the UK.
How do hotels define the term "Hospitality"? A primary research of two culturally different hotels in the UK.
A primary analysis of successful elements of customer lunch experience in UK restaurants with different cultural backgrounds.
Environmental Management Systems and their practical implementation in the UK- a systematic review.
Architectural inspiration, technological advancement or beautiful landscapes? An analysis of travel destination packages through the eyes of visitors.
The importance of language for positive consumer experience in the UK hospitality sector- a systematic review.
How do hotels in the UK plan and manage food choices and quantities during peak tourist seasons? A primary investigative study.
Does increased tourism to the UK affect its aged population? A review.
A systematic review of the impact of Virtual Reality on tourism in the UK.
Social media marketing of travel destinations- a systematic literature review.
A study of the image and motivation for cruise ships in Norway.
Historical buildings- to renovate or not to renovate- How does tourism dictate this question?
Hotel bookings based on social media recommendations in the UK- a primary investigation.
Managing sports events- a review of the critical trends and challenges in the UK.
A literature review on the history of event management in the UK, current trends and future implications.
Tourism through social media marketing- analysis of trends and challenges.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 21 Sports Management Dissertation Topics To Consider For Research January 9, 2018 -->
- 21 Event Management Dissertation Topics To Write A Good Paper January 9, 2018 -->
- 19 Asset Management Dissertation Topics To Begin Research Writing January 8, 2018 -->
- 17 Dissertation Topics In Educational Management Worth Writing January 8, 2018 -->
- 23 Risk Management Dissertation Topics For Students To Pursue January 5, 2018 -->
- Real Estate Management Dissertation Topics (43 Research Ideas) January 5, 2018 -->
- 21 Potential Talent Management Dissertation Topics To Score High January 3, 2018 -->
- 17 Innovation Management Dissertation Topics for Stand Out Research January 3, 2018 -->
- 17 Handy Change Management Dissertation Topics To Examine January 2, 2018 -->
- 17 Dissertation Topics on Disaster Management to Kick-Start Your Writing January 1, 2018 -->
- 17 Excellent Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics to Explore January 1, 2018 -->
- 37 Waste Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 37 Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 23 Research Topics in Retail Management for Your Dissertation December 28, 2017 -->
- 23 Information Systems Management Dissertation Topics for Research December 28, 2017 -->
- VTechWorks Home
- Pamplin College of Business
- Feiertag Hospitality Academy-to-Industry Research
Theses and Dissertations, Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM)
By Issue Date Authors Titles Subjects
Search within this collection:
The Booking Window Evolution and its Impact on Hotel Revenue Management Forecasting
Chefs' perceptions of convenience food products in university food service operations
The hotel industry cycle: developing an economic indicator system for the hotel industry
Identification of Organization-Centric Intangible Capital in the Hospitality Industry
A validation study of service complexity measures for employees in the hotel/motel front office
Using Event Attendees' Perceived Importance of Event Design to Evaluate Overall Satisfaction
The investigation of the effect of corporate governance on firm's credit ratings in the hospitality industry
An Examination of Salient Dimensions of Senior Tourist Behavior: Relationships among Personal Values, Travel Constraints, Travel Motivation, and Quality of Life (QoL)
An Examination of the Link between RM Implementation Strategies and Performance
A productivity analysis of the clinical dietitian as a health care team member in the service sector
Exploring Tourism Advocates' Relationship with Tourism Industry Members through a Political Model of Leadership
The Effects of Descriptive Food Names on Impressions, Anticipated Satisfaction, and Willingness to Pay More
Strategy, environmental scanning, and their effect upon performance: an exploratory study of the food service industry
Environmental uncertainty, business strategy and financial performance: a study of the lodging industry
Links Between Cultural Heritage Tourism and Overall Sense of Tourist Well-Being
Sustainability, Empowerment, and Resident Attitudes toward Tourism: Developing and Testing the Resident Empowerment through Tourism Scale (RETS)
Justly so? Employee justice perceptions of legitimate and opportunistic complaints
Understanding Customers\' Healthy Eating Behavior in Restaurants using the Health Belief Model and Theory of Planned Behavior
Intangible Assets Valuation in the Hospitality Industry
Consumer Evaluation of a Vertical Brand Extension in the Lodging Industry: Relationships among Brand Trust, Band Loyalty, Brand Distance, and Brand Extension
Home > USC_COLUMBIA > Hospitality, Retail and Sports Management, College of > Hospitality and Tourism Management > Hospitality and Tourism Management Theses and Dissertations
Hospitality and Tourism Management Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2022 2022.
Customer Touchpoint: Conceptualization, Index Development, and Nomological Validation , Hyunsu Kim
“No Tits in the Pits!”: An Exploratory Analysis of the Experiences of Female Decision Makers in Motorsports in the United States , Alexia Pedo Lopes
Affective Risk Perceptions Toward Travel in a COVID Era: Policy and State Political Influences , Chloe Riley
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
“The Lifeblood of College Sports”: The NCAA’s Dominant Institutional Logic and the Byproducts of an (Over)emphasis on Recruiting , Chris Corr
Customers’ Acceptance of Automated Hotel , Jianhong Feng
Effects of Information Exposure, Emotions, and Self-Efficacy On Risk Perception and Travel Intention During the COVID-19 Pandemic , Chunsheng Jin
Positioning Customer Service Through Customer Journey Mapping in Service Consumption and Recovery , Dan Jin
Does the Tendency of Loss Aversion Depend On The Level of Competition? Evidence From Multilevel Esports Tournaments , Zeqing Mao
The Impact of Social Media Account Types on Travel Intention , Nuri Seo
Technology Experience: Measurement Development and Validation , Hyejo Hailey Shin
Why Do Tourists Accept Lodging Through Accommodation Sharing Platforms? Model Development and Model Comparison , Ge Zhu
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
The Downside of National Team Identity: A Model to Measure Negative Outcomes of Team Identity , Fei Gao
Newcomer Student-Athlete Perceptions of Coaches’ Socialization Strategies: Scale Development , Evelyn Su Jara-Pazmino
Comparing the Success of Official Sponsors and Ambush Marketers: An Event Study Analysis of Brazil Following the 2014 Fifa World Cup and 2016 Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games , Timothy Koba
The Impact of Hotel Service Robot Appearance and Service Attributes on Customer Experience , Chuhan Thomsen
The Economic Impact of Tennis in South Carolina , Xue Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
The Importance of Twitter to Destination Marketing Organizations , Tatiana Allgeyer
Finding the Perfect Match: Dimension Analysis and Development of the External Sponsorship Congruence Scale , Kelly Evans
Measuring Long-Term Advertising Effects in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry , Rui Qi
Selling Rooms and Making Money in the Lodging Industry: Analyzing the Effects of RevPAR and GOPPAR Together , Thomas Rogers
Investigating Managerial Priority of Environmental Inputs and Outputs in Public Assembly Venues , Walker Ross
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
An Analysis Of Perceptions Of Restaurant Authenticity At Food Tourism Destinations In The Southeastern U.S , Jamie A. Levitt
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
Motivation To Play Esports: Case of League of Legends , Yaoyao Sun
Theme Park Demand, Theme Park Attractiveness, and Visitors’ Theme Park Choices , Yingsha Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2016 2016
An Examination Of Destination Choice Behavior Using Meme Maps, Images and Decision Making Styles , Hilmi Atahan Atadil
Memorable Dining Experiences: Formative Index And Model Development , Yang Cao
Theses/Dissertations from 2015 2015
The Influence of Warmth and Competence Perceptions on Employees’ Attitudinal and Behavioral Responses in Casual Dining Restaurants , Diego Riva Humbert Bufquin
Media Effect on Resident Attitude Toward Hosting the Olympic Games: A Cross-National Study Between China and the USA , Qiulin Lu
Self-Determination Theory and Wellness Tourism: How Do Wellness Facilities Contribute to Wellbeing? , Karen I. Thal
Theses/Dissertations from 2014 2014
Understanding Destination Choice from a Cultural Distance Perspective , Hongbo Liu
Revisiting Gender Constraints and Benefits in Leisure Tourism: Man-Up, It’s Time to Travel Like a Woman , Holly L. Rabin
Theses/Dissertations from 2013 2013
Responding to Tripadvisor: How Hotel Responses to Negative Online Reviews Effect Hotel Image, Intent to Stay, and Intent to Return , Tiffany Avant
An Analysis of The Possibilities of Applying The North American Management Model to Most Large-Scale Sports Facilities in China , XI LI
Examining Long-Haul Chinese Outbound Tourists' Shopping Intentions , Pei Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2012 2012
Is the Current United States Tennis Association's Adult League System Restrictive? , Edward Horne
Manager Training In the Hotel Environment and Its Effect On Employee Turnover Intentions , Kristin Marie Malek
Theses/Dissertations from 2011 2011
Examining Japanese tourists' U.S.-Bound Travel Constraints , Lin He
Theses/Dissertations from 2010 2010
Hotel Guests' Intentions to Choose Green Hotels , Amy Elizabeth Jackson
Green Inside and Out: Case Study On Green Events In Large Public Assembly Facilities , Peyton Jeter
Theses/Dissertations from 2009 2009
Motivations and Constraints of Chinese Outbound tourists: A Case Study , Chengting Lai
- Notify me via email or RSS
- University Libraries
- Tell Us Your Thoughts
- Access, Use and Removal Policy
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
Top 180 Hospitality Research Topics To Deal With
Table of Contents
Do you want to prepare a hospitality research paper? Are you searching for the best hospitality research topics? Don’t worry! This blog post is for you.
If you are a student who is pursuing a degree in hospitality courses, then compulsorily you will have to complete a thesis on hospitality topics to finish your degree. Generally, finding a research topic is a tough task to handle. You will have to invest a lot of time and effort to identify good research paper topics . Hence, to help you, here we have composed a list of the top hospitality research topics.
Continue reading this blog post and gain a wide range of hospitality research ideas. Also, get to know about the preparation of hospitality research papers.
What is Hospitality?
Hospitality means offering a warm or friendly welcome to visitors and guests. On this planet, hospitality is one of the dynamic industries where innovation and technology are used to improve the experience of the guests. The hospitality and tourism industry majorly encloses all the activities that are associated with travel and tourism. Primarily, the hospitality sector includes
- Hotels & Resorts
- Night Clubs & Bars
- Restaurants & Catering
- Travel & Transportation
- Cruise Liners & Bus tours
- Events (Private, Business, Cultural & Sports)
- Spas & Wellness
Hospitality management or hotel management is a vast field that deals with the managerial activities in the hospitality industry. The ultimate aim of the hospitality industry is to satisfy the customers by offering the best services. Hence, to improve customer satisfaction, the industry requires a lot of skills, creativity, and the help of technology. Also, to build unique strategies for attracting customers, various research and analysis activities are also conducted in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Research Paper Writing
A hospitality research paper is an academic paper that focuses on any topics that are related to hospitality. For writing a research paper, first, you should identify a good topic. During topic selection, make sure to pick a topic that matches your interest. The research topic should not be too broad or too narrow.
If the topic is too broad, narrow it down and focus only on a particular theme. You can select either a topic or a subtopic for discussion, but it should have a strong thesis statement. Remember, all the main points related to the research statement should be explained with supporting facts.
Like other academic papers, the hospitality research paper you prepare should also be well-structured and informative. When writing a hospitality research paper, include the following elements.
Introduction: It is the opening paragraph of the paper. In the introductory paragraph, you should mention brief background information of the topic and thesis statement .
Literature review: In this section, you should discuss the theoretical framework and the sources you have used to research and write the paper.
Research Methodology: Here, you should list and explain all of the methods you have used to collect and analyze the data.
Data Analysis: In this section, you should analyze all the research data you have gathered.
Results: Here, you should focus on the meaning and implications of the data you have collected.
Conclusion: In this section, you should summarize all the major points. Also, you should specify how your analysis has provided the answers to your research question.
References Page: Here, you should list all the sources you have used as a reference in your research paper.
List of Hospitality Research Topics and Ideas
Hospitality is a broad field with endless research topics to consider. When it comes to writing a hospitality research paper, you can prefer any hospitality topics based on the history, culture, management, and recent industry trends.
Are you asked to prepare a hospitality research paper on the best topics? Cool! Here, we have shared the top hospitality research topics and ideas for you to consider.
Refer to the list mentioned below and identify a topic of your choice.
Simple Hospitality Research Topics
- Talk about the origin of the word Hospitality.
- Hospitality in the Islam culture.
- Hospitality in Ancient Greece.
- Best ways to greet a tourist in Rome.
- Hospitality in the Christian culture.
- The effect of global trends on the hospitality industry.
- Explain the relationship between the host and the guest.
- An in-depth look at hospitality ethics.
- Best ways to greet a guest in Prague.
- Analyze the negative effects of travel bans
- Contribution of tourism in global economic growth
- Development of sustainable tourism
- Contribution of tourism in development and poverty reduction
- Discuss the tourism destinations across Europe
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global tourism
Hospitality Research Topics on Tourism
- Contribution of Tourism on the Worldwide Trade
- Improvement of Competitiveness of Tourism
- The advancement of Tourism contribution to the development
- Best ways to greet tourists in Rome
- Comparison between the hospitality laws in Middle-East countries and European countries
- Existing hospitality laws in Japan and China
- Employee performance in the establishment of hotel: Case Study of Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
- Best practices of hotel management
- Talk about etiquette in the hospitality industry.
- The effects of smoking bans on casinos.
Interesting Hospitality Research Topics
- Explain the concept of favored guests in Christianity.
- The right to free transit.
- Analyze the concept of perverse hospitality.
- An in-depth look at fair wages in the hospitality industry.
- Case Study: The Izmailovo Hotel.
- Case Study: The Abraj Al-Bait.
- Make a strategic analysis of the Circus Circus Las Vegas.
- Make a strategic analysis of the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- Discuss the tagline “Atithi Devo Bhava”
- Hospitality training of flight attendants
Hospitality Research Topics for Exam
- Importance of hospitality industry on France’s economy
- Smart and innovative tourism development
- Promoting employment through fostering knowledge, education and capacity-building
- Examining perception and attitude of customers towards online travel agents.
- How can small catering firms utilize integrated marketing communication to create brand recognition and sales?
- Discuss the financial management and accounting of a hotel.
- Revenue management of a large hotel.
- A study on French hotel management.
Hotel Management Research Topics for Academics
- Traits of a good hotel manager.
- Case Study: The Ambassador City Jomtien
- Case Study: The Wynn Las Vegas
- Managing a hotel in Pakistan.
- Case Study: The First World Hotel & Plaza
- Explain the customer service at a 5-star hotel.
- Analyze the difference between a full-service hotel and a limited-service hotel
- Space, Society and Hospitality
- Use of technologies in hotel management practices
- Current trend in hotel management
Hospitality management research topics
- Importance of hotel management
- Discuss the salary expectations of hotel managers.
- Major issues in the hospitality industry.
- The role of the General Manager of a hotel.
- The different types of hospitality accommodations.
- Evaluating the need for effective policies as a panacea for sustainable hospitality and tourism industry
- Role of interior design in hospitality industry cutting wrought iron as a case study
- The course of food poisoning in catering establishment (a case study of selected restaurant in aba)
Hospitality Law Research Topics
- Problems confronting the development of the hospitality industry (a case study of modotels hotel enugu)
- A closer look at the Laws of Innkeepers.
- Discuss insurance waivers.
- Explain bailments in the hospitality industry.
- Research the risk of theft in hotels in the UK.
- Hospitality law in South Africa.
- Hospitality law in India.
- Research hospitality law in Russia.
- Hospitality law in South Korea.
- Hospitality law in North Korea.
- Talk about the liability of hotel owners in the US.
- Importance of hospitality law in driving tourism growth
- Critical analysis of the hospitality laws in United States
- Loss of guest property in the European Union
- Talk about hospitality as a virtue.
Hospitality Management Research Paper Topics
- Working conditions in a large hotel.
- The various types of hospitality accommodations.
- Talk about the salary expectations of hotel managers.
- Offering food, shelter, and safety in Nepal.
- Discuss hotel management during the COVID pandemic.
- An in-depth look at hotel marketing management.
- Prepare a strategic analysis of a hotel of your choice.
- The role of a Director of Groups and Events.
- Food and beverage in the hospitality industry.
- Offering shelter in Judaism.
- The role of facility managers.
- Research the effects of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic on the hospitality industry.
- Discuss hospitality training of restaurant workers.
Advanced Research Topics on Hospitality Management
- The importance of the hospitality industry for the US economy.
- Discuss hospitality training of flight attendants.
- Make a strategic analysis of Caesars Palace hotel.
- Research what off-season means for holiday resorts.
- Discuss how hospitality companies diversify.
- Case Study: The MGM Grand Las Vegas and The Signature
- Make a strategic analysis of the Excalibur Hotel and Casino.
- Case Study: The Londoner Macao
- Case Study: The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Talk about personalization in hospitality.
Research Paper Topics on Hospitality and Tourism
- Analyze the 7 components of tourism.
- Talk about the 3 main concepts in tourism.
- Best tourist attractions in the US.
- Going contactless in the hospitality industry.
- Domestic tourism in the United States.
- Best tourist attractions in the UK.
- Research outbound tourism trends in 2022.
- How did the COVID 19 pandemic affect tourism?
- What does inbound tourism mean?
- Use of Sig Sigma and TQM (Total Quality Management) in hospitality and tourism business
Best Hospitality Research Topics
- Discuss destination promotion.
- Make a strategic analysis of the Shinagawa Prince Hotel.
- The way tech has affected the hospitality industry.
- Talk about seamless technology in hospitality.
- Make a strategic analysis of the Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Discuss the best ways to cater to millennials.
- Augmented reality in the hospitality industry.
- Sustainability in the hospitality industry.
- The most important service in the hospitality industry.
- Discuss the growing emphasis on well-being.
- Using tech to meet the needs of hotel guests.
- Make a strategic analysis of the Atlantis Paradise Island hotel.
- Crushing the competition in the hospitality business.
- The most important part of hospitality in a luxury hotel.
- Research the importance of a good tour guide.
Great Hospitality Dissertation Topics
- Why do customers prefer leisure hotels when they plan overseas holidays?
- The positive impacts of Royal Wedding on the hospitality industry.
- Factors affecting restaurant selections on a Friday night out.
- How to motivate employees in pubs and restaurants?
- With more people traveling solo, what has the hospitality industry done to accommodate and attract more visitors?
- How do buying decisions affect leisure tourism in regard to British customers?
- Does brand extension in hotel chains affect buying decisions of customers?
- Perception and attitude of British customers towards Thai food.
Excellent Hospitality Research Topics
- Analyze the operations of a pub of your choice.
- Discuss the tips system.
- Changing laws in the hospitality sector.
- The importance of proper etiquette.
- Research the wages of hotel staff in your area.
- The influence of hospitality on the direct and indirect economy.
- Hospitality going green in the upcoming years.
- Compare 3 major hotel chains in the UK.
- Hospitality laws and regulations in the Maldives.
- Hospitality during the Olympic Games.
- The best ways to attract guests to your hotel.
- Hospitality in Ancient Egypt.
- Discuss the bread and salt tradition in Eastern Europe.
- Discuss hospitality in your local hospital.
- A closer look at sports tourism.
Popular Hospitality Research Topics
- Latest trends in the hospitality industry.
- What is a hotel crisis management team?
- What are leisure travelers?
- How important are workspaces in hotels?
- What is essentialism in the hospitality business?
- Can you talk about the peculiarities of solo travel guests?
- What is holistic hospitality?
- Discuss the skills of an experienced restaurant manager.
- Research a new sector of hospitality.
- How important is a review for companies in the hospitality industry?
- How hospitality services are provided across different geographical regions varies.
- The role of the hospitality management staff.
- How hotels are remaining alive in the competition of providing hospitality services.
- Types of hospitality services that are in demand.
- Innovative techniques to satisfy the needs of guests in hotels.
Interesting hospitality research topics
- Middle Eastern and European countries’ hospitality laws are contrasted.
- encouraging knowledge, education, and capacity-building in order to promote employment
- Analyze the Hilton Hawaiian Village from a strategic perspective.
- An in-depth examination of equitable pay in the hospitality sector
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort is a case study on employee performance in the hotel setting.
- Do some research on how the hotel sector will be affected by the coronavirus pandemic in 2020.
- TQM (Total Quality Management) and Sig Sigma are used in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Remote communication’s importance in the hospitality and tourism industries
- An in-depth examination of increasing earnings in the hospitality sector
- Do a strategic study of the hotel Caesars Palace.
Wrapping Up- Hospitality Research Topic
By using any topic from the list of hospitality research topics suggested above, you can write an excellent research paper. If you find it difficult to select a good research topic for your assignment, call us for online assignment writing help. Along with topic selection, we also assist you with hotel management assignment help or writing research papers.
We are well-known for our reliable, top-quality assignment writing services. Especially, to offer assistance, we have a team of experienced academic writers on various subjects. Once you place your order, our subject matter experts will work as per your requirements. After completion, we will deliver the finished document to you on time at a reasonable price.
Don’t hesitate! Just submit the order form quickly and enjoy the necessary academic benefits. We will provide you with the best assignment writing help beyond your expectations.
150 Outstanding Big Data Research Topics for Every Student to Explore
198 Captivating Social Issues Topics for Essay or Research Paper
146 Best Geology Research Topics for Academic Writing
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 140 Bioethics Topics To Consider For Writing a Research Paper
160 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, how to write a reflective essay, different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 152 cybercrime research topics for students to consider, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, 153 fantastic narrative essay topics for you to explore and consider, 100 motivational quotes for students to succeed in academic life, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
Hospitality Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
Hospitality is an emerging discipline in different forms today. From management to Airline services everyone has to go through the course of hospitality. Assignment Helper Online from UK Assignment Help provides essential help to students of hospitality in their assignments.
Get Help with Your Dissertation Today! Place an Order
Here are some dissertation topics that are given to hospitality students by the experts. These topics will help the students to write their dissertation in such a way that a high score could be obtained. The topic help given by Students Assignment Help UK does not charge any money from the students.
Dissertation Topics on Hospitality which deals with Hotel Management Services
Students who are pursuing the course of hospitality have to be aware of the different situations which demand hospitality. Hospitality Assignments Help is given by Students Assignment Help in the form of the following list of topics for the dissertation.
- How to Welcome a guest to the Hotel, so that he admires the hospitality of the Hotel.
- Is it Necessary to ignore the mistakes of your guest in the hotel, when an argument arises between your employee and guest?
- How to deal with those guests in your Hotel who mindfully torture your employees by taking the benefit of their position.
- What kind of services needs to be included in your hospitality list?
- How will you impress a visitor to the hotel to choose your Hotel every time with your hospitality?
- What is the most crucial feature that should not be missed in the hospitality provided by a Hotel to its guests?
- Is it crucial for the reputation of your hotel to send a taxi to the airport for the purpose of receiving a pregnant guest of your hotel, even it is not included in their package?
- How to handle the situation of emergency in the health conditions of your guests in the hotel.
- Best way to improve your hospitality in the Hotel, so those guests become happy.
Pay to Get Finished Your Dissertation Fast Hire Writer Now
Topics for Hospitality Dissertation based on Restaurant Management Services
The following topics are suggested by the experts of Students Assignment Help. The list of topics will provide Management Dissertation Help to the students for writing their hospitality dissertation.
- How to deal with people coming to your restaurant with different social statuses.
- What will be your initiative to resolve the issue between a customer and employee, when you know that employee is correct.
- How to deal with children in the restaurant with hospitality.
- Illustrate the reasons that can make your customers visit the restaurant again and again.
- Difference between the hospitality of a restaurant to that of a Hotel.
- Role of a professional manager in the hospitality services of the restaurant.
- Why it is important to provide hospitality to your customers in the restaurant.
- Important points that a manager of the hospitality team in the restaurant should keep in mind.
- The latest trend in hospitality services of restaurants and their role in the success of the business.
Hospitality Topics for Dissertation dealing with Airline Services
Hospitality services are not just limited to hotels and restaurants only; Airlines also provide hospitality to the passengers. Dissertation Structure Tips Help could also be availed from Students Assignment Help along with the following free list of topics.
- What will you do to give complete hospitality to the passengers as Airhostess?
- Difficulties that an Air-hostess confront during discharging her duty.
- What type of hospitality is given to business and economy class passengers?
- What services are included in hospitality that is given to the passengers in airlines?
- Changes that have occurred in the latest time in the arena of hospitality given to passengers.
- Best way to manage cranky passengers in the flight.
- How to maintain your patience even when the passenger is giving you the worst of experience while discharging your duty.
- How to save the lives of people in emergency situations in the flight.
Students Assignment Help gives free topics to the students for their dissertation on hospitality but at the same time, other help is also available. It includes essays, term papers, and thesis writing help to the students.
Struggling to Find a Great Dissertation Topic? Take Expert Help
Unique Tourism & hospitality dissertation topics
Tourism is the fastest growing industry all around the world. This subject deals with leisure travel, history, heritage, culture, and mega-events to promote tourism. Some of the useful dissertation topics in this discipline are given below-
- Major advantages and disadvantages of tourism development
- Role of the Internet on the growth of tourism
- Why is tourism a growing trend and has affected clients globally?
- How to motivate employees in the tourism industry?
- The attitude of customers towards man-made tourism sites
Top-class Educational Tourism Dissertation Ideas
The main aim of educational tourism is to enhance the cultural knowledge of various nations among students. Educational exchange programs are the most common educational tourism strategy that helped students to gain great knowledge. A few of the vital dissertation topics for educational tourism are listed below-
- Factors affecting students to choose cultural exchange students program.
- Factors contributing to the success of work and study programs.
- Perception and attitude of university students towards volunteering summer camps.
- Factors influencing international students to join work and study programs.
Great ideas on Medical Tourism Dissertation
Medical tourism dissertation can be an interesting area for students to write. Some of the great ideas on medical tourism dissertation are given below-
- The perception of British females towards lifting package tours in Bangkok.
- Most influencing factors among British females in buying weight control tour packages in Switzerland.
- How do British customers choose medical tourism destinations for dental tour packages?
- How to promote the sliming up center as a brand for weight control in London?
We offer affordable dissertation writing services that are sure to help you succeed!
StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk brings its best dissertation assignment help services for all the Students Of the United Kingdom. Our professional dissertation writers work very hard to finish all your task within the given deadline. Thesis help services are offered by our UK writers that have years of experience and hold several degrees.
You can also go for college assignment help if you are having problems with any academic assignment, while you can consider our copy editing services UK team if you want to check all mistakes in your paper before submission. If you need assistance with paying someone to do my exam, then say “ can I pay someone to do my exam ” and our UK online chat representative will be ready to provide an immediate response!
Explore More Relevant Dissertation Topic
- Education Dissertation Topic Ideas for UK College Students
- Environmental Science Dissertation Ideas for UK Students
- Best History Dissertation Ideas for UK’s Ph.D. Scholars
- Management Dissertation Ideas 2021 for UK Students
- Trending Networking Dissertation Ideas 2021 for UK Doctorate
- Trending Nursing Dissertation Ideas 2021 for UK Students
- Latest Statistics Dissertation Ideas 2021 For UK
- Information Technology Dissertation Ideas UK
- Banking Finance Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK After Covid-19
- Current Brand Management Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Latest Consumer Behaviour Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Sociology Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Human Rights Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Biology Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Media Dissertation Idea 2021 UK
- English Literature Dissertation Ideas 2022 UK
- Health and Social Care Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Entrepreneurship Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Psychology Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Nutrition Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- HRM Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Marketing Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Taxation Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Criminology Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Computer Science Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Civil Engineering Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Geography Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Social Work Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation Topics 2021 UK
- Finance Dissertation Topics 2021 for UK’s Postgraduates
- Medicine Dissertation Topics & Examples UK
- Project Management Dissertation Ideas for UK’s MBA Students
- Accounting Dissertation Topics Ideas 2021 for UK Scholars
- Law Dissertation Ideas 2021 UK
- Biomedical Science Dissertation Ideas for UK Students
- Fashion Dissertation Ideas for UK Students
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics for UK College Students
Hire Dissertation Writer
Enter Discount Code If You Have, Else Leave Blank
Get 15% off your first order with Students Assignment Help UK
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
Very thankful for finance assignment.
You are amazing! I have received my finance assignment help from your site and it is perfect! Thank you so much for your help!
Great Efforts For Accounting Assignment Help
The professionals of this site are always ready to help with any accounting assignment. They provide top-notch quality services, and their prices are always reasonable.
Amazing Commercial Law Assignment Help
I found the Commercial Law service to be very helpful. They were always willing to help and had a wide range of resources. I have never had a bad experience with them and they always provide great customer service. I would definitely recommend this service to any student who needs help with their assignments.
Dedicated Math Assignment Help
This site was very helpful when it came to helping me with my math assignments. They are fantastic at explaining things and I would definitely recommend them to someone needing help with their math assignments.
Superb Nursing Assignment Help
I would definitely recommend this site to anyone needing help with their nursing assignments. They were able to help me with all of my assignments and I was very pleased with the results.
Excellent Source Of Marketing Assignment Help
If you need marketing assignment help, then you can get it from Students Assignment Help UK. They have a team of highly-skilled and experienced marketing professionals who can provide comprehensive assistance with any marketing question or issue.
Extremely Helpful In Finance Assignment
I was struggling with my finance assignment and I found Students Assignment Help UK. They were extremely helpful and sorted everything out for me.
Supportive Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
The strategic marketing assignment help was extremely helpful. I was able to get a good grasp of the concepts and apply them to my work.
100% satisfied with Accounting Assignment Help
I can’t say enough good things about this company. They are lifesavers! I had an accounting assignment due in less than a week and had no idea where to even begin. A friend recommended this company, and they not only completed my assignment ahead of time, but they got me an A!
Wonderful Bristol Assignment Help
I was so pleased with the assignment help I received from this company! They were able to help me with my bristol assignment in just 48 hours, and I received a high grade on it. I will definitely be using them again in the future!
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
More Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics · Topic 1: Online Tourism Agents and Websites · Topic 2: Advances in Tourism and Hospitality Post
Creative Dissertation Titles On Hospitality: 20 Great Suggestions · Do businesses in the hospitality industry pay a fair wage? · How do restaurants and other
Sixteen Topic Ideas For Writing A Dissertation On Hospitality · The future of hospitality. · The history of hospitality. · Emotional Management and Hospitality.
Best List of Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics for College Students · The role played by leadership competencies in the domain of hospitality management
Hospitality Dissertation Topics · Why do customers choose leisure hotels when they plan overseas holidays? · Perception and attitude of British customers toward
Architectural inspiration, technological advancement or beautiful landscapes? An analysis of travel destination packages through the eyes of visitors. The
Recent Submissions · The Booking Window Evolution and its Impact on Hotel Revenue Management Forecasting · Chefs' perceptions of convenience food products in
Follow. index. Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022. PDF · Customer Touchpoint: Conceptualization, Index Development, and Nomological Validation, Hyunsu Kim.
Why do customers prefer leisure hotels when they plan overseas holidays? The positive impacts of Royal Wedding on the hospitality industry.
Topics for Hospitality Dissertation based on Restaurant Management Services · How to deal with people coming to your restaurant with different