- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
90+ Strong Health Essay Topics And How To Handle Them
Table of Contents
You can write about healthy lifestyle, rehabilitation after traumas, childcare, common or rare diseases, global advances in health and medicine, environmental health issues, and more.
How to deal with essay on health?
Your essay will be the most impressive if you choose a topic that is familiar to you or you can write about something you have experience with. It will be easier for you to do a health essay paper and build a convincing argument. Another approach is choosing a topic which is not familiar to you but in which you are interested in. It would be a great opportunity for you to educate yourself.
If you pick an interesting essay topic idea which is too broad to cover in your essay, you should do additional keyword research and look for some specific aspects of this topic to narrow it.
Keep in mind that you should look for a narrow topic which has enough available resources that you can use for researching it.
Before you start writing, make sure you have found enough evidence and examples to support your argument. A good idea is to create a working outline or a mind map for your essay that will guide your writing and help you stay focused on your key points.
First, create a strong thesis statement and think about several main points to support it.
If you are looking for health topics to write about and are not sure what to write about, here we have gathered a lot of exciting ideas that you won’t find on any other essay writing services.
Feel free to use them as inspiration own topic ideas or for writing your essays.
Health topics to write about
- How Can We Help Children Maintain a Healthy Body Weight?
- Ethical and Legal Issues of Surrogate Pregnancy.
- How Dangerous are Long-term Consequences of Anorexia?
- Principles of Preventing Medical Errors in Hospitals.
- How Can Doctors Promote Healthy Lifestyle?
- Why is Homeopathy a Pseudo-Science?
- What Are Side Effects of Blood Transfusion?
- Types of Eating Disorders.
- Can a Vegan Diet Be Healthy?
- The Best Strategies to Maintain Healthy Body Weight.
- Psychological Issues of Breast Cancer.
- Importance of Organ Donation after Death.
- Can Cloning Help Save Lives?
- Ethics in Human Experimentation.
- Symptoms of Heart Attacks in Women.
- Is It Possible to Cure Diabetes in the Future?
Interesting health topics to write about
- What is the Difference Between Western Medicine and Alternative Medicine?
- Health Consequences of Eating Disorders.
- Bioprinting as the Future of Organ Transplants.
- Use of Stem Cell Technologies for Cancer Treatment.
- Ethical and Social Issues of Cosmetic Surgery.
- How Does Advertising Influence Healthy Food Choices?
- Role of Nutrition Education in Promoting Healthy Diets.
- Fast Food Consumption and Obesity.
- How Can Exercise Help Senior Improve Strength and Balance?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Weight Loss Surgery.
- Obesity as a Medical and Social Problem.
- Strategies for Heart Disease Prevention.
- How Long Can Humans Actually Live?
- Pros and Cons of Clinical Trials.
- Alternative Ways to Treat Depression.
- Is There a Cure for HIV or AIDS?
Controversial health essay topics
- Is There a Link Between Sugary Drinks and Cancer?
- Health Consequences of Caffeine.
- Can Little Kid Food Habits Signal Autism?
- Should Euthanasia Be Legalized?
- Pros and Cons of Medical Marijuana.
- Is Alternative Medicine Dangerous?
- Is Doing Sports always Healthy?
- Which Diet Is Better: Low-Fat or Low-Carb?
- Discuss Measures for Prevention of Communicable Diseases.
- Social Determinants That Influence People’s Well-being.
- Are Doctors Responsible for the Opioid Epidemic?
- Is Religion a Mental Disorder?
- Is Nuclear Waste Really Dangerous for People?
- Is a No-Carb Diet Safe?
- Are We Too Dependent on Antibiotics?
- Are Natural Medicines a Good Alternative to Pharmaceutical?
- Can Blockchain Help Improve the Trust in the Accuracy of Clinical Trials Data?
Mental health argumentative essay topics
- Influence of Environmental Factors on Mental Health.
- Drug Misuse and Mental Disorders.
- Social Effects of Mental Disorders.
- Alcohol Addiction and Psychiatric Disorders.
- Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment of Teen Depression.
- How to Protect Your Mental Health from Social Media Dangers.
- Effects of Social Isolation and Loneliness on Severe Mental Disorders.
- Negative Effects of Total Isolation on Physical and Mental Health.
- Mental Health Benefits Associated with Physical Activity.
- Association between Exercise and Mood.
- Mental Health Problems of Homeless People.
- Stress as a Risk Factor for Mental Disorders.
- Effect of Disposer to Violence on Mental Disorders.
- Common Mental Disorders in the USA.
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders among Adults.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders.
- Economic Burden of Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
- Influence of Anxiety Disorders on the Quality of Life.
Health care essay topics
- Advantages and Challenges of E-health Technology.
- Application of Big Data to the Medical Care System.
- Risk Connected with Untested Methods of Alternative Medicine.
- Controversial Issues in the US Medical Care System.
- Telemedicine and Other Disruptive Innovations in Health Care System.
- How Can We Achieve Health Equity?
- Impact of Racism on the Well-Being of the Nation.
- School-based Health Care and Educational Success of Children.
- Role of School-based Health Care in Preventing Dropout.
- What Can Be Done to Curb Rising Suicide Rates?
- Do Adults and Senior Still Need Vaccines?
- What Human Rights Issues Have an Impact on Public Health?
- What Measures Should Be Taken to Prevent Heat-related Deaths?
- Discuss Healthy Housing Standards.
- What Are Common Strategies for Prevention of Chronic Diseases?
Health essay topics for high school students
- Can Computers Displace Doctors?
- Can People Become Immortal?
- Can Happiness Cure Diseases?
- How to Prevent Teen Pregnancy?
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing Youth.
- Importance of Balanced Diet for Teenagers.
- Does Being Healthy Make You Happy?
- Why Is Exercise Important to Teenagers?
- Why Is Obesity Becoming an Epidemic?
- How to Become a Healthy Person.
- Importance of Healthy Lifestyle for Teens.
- Negative Impact of Smoking Teenagers.
- How Does Stress Affect Teenagers?
- Why Do Teenagers Experiment with Drugs?
- How to Develop Healthy Eating Habits.
Need a health essay overnight? Here’s a deal! Buy argumentative essay help by choosing any topic from our list and handing it to our writers. Complete confidentiality and the brilliant result are guaranteed.
Most Controversial Alcohol Research Paper Ideas
Sample essays on climate change available now
Introducing an anxiety research paper
- Essay Writing
- Extended Essays
- IB Internal Assessment
- Theory of Knowledge
- Literature Review
- Research Writing
- Assignment Help
- Capstone Projects
- College Application
- Online Class
- Order Assignment
30+ Medical Argumentative Essay Topics for College Students
by Antony W
April 21, 2023
Medical argumentative essay topics give you some brilliant ideas that you can explore and defend depending on the research you’ve conducted.
As with any argumentative essay topic , a medical related essay also requires you to take a stance and use objective, verifiable, and reasonable evidence to defend your position.
However, the kinds of topics many students pick to explore in the medical field are often quite too common.
Think of type II diabetes, cardiovascular illness, breast cancer, and cirrhosis. These are topics you don’t want to cover for the simple reason that they are too common.
In this post, we give you a list of 30+ medical argumentative essay topics that aren’t too obvious.
These topic ideas should enable you to add a new spin to your work, so that you can write a medical essay that focuses on an issue that will capture the attention of your audience (reader) almost instantly.
30+ Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
Below is a list of 30+ essay topics that you may find interesting for your medical argumentative essay assignment :
Controversial Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- The cost of healthcare in the United States of America is not justifiable
- Do homeless people deserve free healthcare simply because they don’t have money to pay medical bills?
- Unconventional medication should not be part of a state’s healthcare system
- There’s a strong link between poor health and poverty
- People should not turn to homeopathy because it isn’t more effective compared to seeking medical advice
- People with no health insurance cover deserve to get equal treatment at medical healthcare facilities
- Should the government take action against unexpected errors in medical settings?
- Doctors should not have the right to endorse medical products until verified for safety and effectiveness
- Healthcare institutions should provide opt-out and opt-in donor system
- There’s no true justification for the rising cost of healthcare in the United States of America
In theory, areas such as genetic engineering, diagnostics, and medical research can be interesting to explore within the medical field.
However, the assignment requires hours of intensive research, proper structuring, writing, and editing.
If you don’t have the time for all that, you can get argumentative assignment help from one of our team of writers.
Health Practices Argumentative Essay Topics
- The marijuana drug should be made legal worldwide
- TV shows on diet and weight loss don’t motivate people to improve their body image and self-esteem
- Is the state responsible for teaching people how to lead a healthy lifestyle?
- Communication authorities should impose an indefinite ban on TV shows that promote cosmetic surgery
- TV commercials that promote fast foods and alcohol should not be banned.
- It’s a waste of time to impose state regulation on fast food chains and alcohol sales as it undermines people’s freewill to food choices.
- Should we allow and encourage teenagers to use birth control pills?
- The state should not encourage the use of products manufactured at the cost of another person’s well-being.
- Exercise alone can’t improve your health
- Doctors should not ask for medical consent if they know they can save a patient from a particular illness
Medical Laws and Policies Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should the government declare euthanasia illegal?
- Doctors should not insist on providing medical treatment to minors if their parents are against such treatments.
- The vaccination of children against illnesses should be voluntary
- An organ transplantation committee should not consider an individual’s accomplishment to determine if they can receive an organ
- Patients should decide if they would like to use surrogate pregnancy for health reasons or on demand
- Is doctor-patient confidentially necessary anymore?
- There’s no concrete evidence that living a sedentary and lavish lifestyle is the number one cause of weight gain
- Should we support the legalization of abortion?
- Should patients with mental health conditions receive treatment in or outside of their community?
- People should not accept organ transplantation because of leading an unhealthy life
You may click here to place your order , and one of our writers who has experience in writing medical related essays will help you get the paper completed on time. Since we focus on custom writing, you don’t have to worry about plagiarism at all.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Medical Research
- Genetic engineering is humanly unethical and morally wrong and should therefore not be allowed
- Are there effective means to mitigate threats posed by medical research?
- There is no reasonable evidence that the Covid-19 global pandemic originated from a lab I Wuhan, China
- Medics should not use animals to test the effective of drugs on humans
- Computers used in medical research and diagnostic cannot replace doctors no matter how sophisticated they become.
- Should human beings be subject to mandatory medical testing without their consent?
- Should the federal government and health organizations, such as the UN and CDC, finance practical medical research?
- Do we need to have limits when subjecting human beings to absolutely necessary medical tests?
- The Corona virus is a biochemical weapon built in the lab to wipe out the human race
- There’s no sufficient evidence to prove that pills that delay aging can make the human race immortal
Medical Argumentative Essay Topics on Healthcare Management
- Is healthcare management doing enough to maintain the right standards in healthcare facilities?
- Are privately owned hospitals managed better than public hospitals?
- Registered nurses should not assume the role of a physician even in the event of a serious medical emergency
- Human Resource Management (HR) isn’t doing enough to improve and protect the quality of healthcare
- Do surgeons play an important role outside their medical capacities?
- Are healthcare institutions responsible for the protection of the environment?
- The relationship between and among medical staff can affect the quality of patients of different illnesses.
- There’s no relationship between a patient’s medical results and a hospital’s revenue.
- It’s easy to improve the relationship among staff members in a healthcare facility
- Should medical management allow and encourage intimate relationships among the staff members?
General Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- Has the American government invested enough funds to improve healthcare service for its residents?
- There should be as many male nurses as there are female nurses
- Are data management systems in hospitals accurate and safe against breach?
- Do prisoners have the right to access quality healthcare?
- Electronic health record systems have more limitations than benefits.
- Argumentative Essay Topics on Racism
- Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
- Music Argumentative Essay Topics
- Social Media Argumentative Essay Topics
- Technology Argumentative Essay Topics
About the author
Antony W is a professional writer and coach at Help for Assessment. He spends countless hours every day researching and writing great content filled with expert advice on how to write engaging essays, research papers, and assignments.
103 Medical Argumentative Essay Topics For Your Papers
Oct 10, 2022
Oct 10, 2022 | Topics
Medical argumentative essay topics are very popular among students. In argumentative essays, you need to present arguments from both sides. For instance, the advantages and disadvantages of an issue for the reader to make a balanced decision.
You can argue about many things in the medical field: new technologies, politics, ethics, public health, social media and health, mental health argumentative essay topics, etc.
In this blog post, we have collected medical argumentative essay topics that can help you find a good topic for your paper simultaneously with the paper writer service . Feel free to use any of them or modify them according to your point of view and specific needs. We hope that this list will help you to choose a topic and get started on your project!
Best Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- The importance of vaccines
- Why medical care system is expensive
- The benefits of healthy eating habits and why we should avoid fast foods
- Whether or not you should exercise before eating a meal
- How much sleep do you need to avoid health issues or health problems
- How to stay fit without breaking the bank
- The risks associated with driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- How to avoid being a victim of identity theft
- The dangers of smoking and the benefits of quitting
- The benefits of eating healthy lifestyle and foods during pregnancy
- Why is medical care so expensive
Interesting Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should the government spend more on healthcare?
- What is the role of pharmaceutical companies in promoting drugs? Are these companies doing enough to ensure patient safety and protect patients from harm?
- How much responsibility should patients have when it comes to their health care? Should they control their human health or rely entirely on doctors and hospitals for all treatment needs?
- Why do some people choose alternative remedies instead of conventional medicine? And does it work as well as modern medicine, if not better?
- Should people be allowed to choose their treatments?
- Should patients have more say in how they are treated and what treatment options are available?
- What is the best way for doctors to communicate with patients about their healthcare needs?
- Do patients want to be informed about every aspect of their condition, or would they rather leave those discussions to their doctors?
Simple Medical Health Argumentative Essay Topics
- The effectiveness of the flu shot
- Curing cancer through alternative medicine
- The pros and cons of home birth versus hospital birth
- The benefits of using aromatherapy oil to reduce stress and anxiety in patients with chronic illnesses
- Is it safe to take vitamin C supplements while on antibiotics?
- Are chiropractic adjustments effective at treating back pain in adults?
- What is the best way to prevent bed sores in bedridden patients?
- `Should doctors be allowed to deny patients treatment on religious or moral grounds?`
- Should parents be able to refuse medical treatment for their children?
- Is a doctor’s promise of confidentiality time-sensitive? For example, should doctors break their promise if they think you might harm yourself or others?
- What is your opinion on the use and abuse of prescription drugs by athletes and celebrities?
- Do you think these people should be held responsible for their actions regarding drug and alcohol use?
- How do you feel about organ donations (your own or someone else’s)?
- Do you agree with the law that allows people over 18 years old to donate organs after death without family consent (with certain exceptions)?
- Do you think the government should be allowed to use organs from prisoners on death row?
- What do you think about using animals as test subjects in scientific studies?
- Are there times when scientists are morally acceptable to experiment on animals?
- What are your thoughts on euthanasia and assisted suicide rates?
- Is it ever acceptable for a doctor to help someone die if they are suffering from an incurable disease that causes severe pain and suffering but is not life-threatening (such as terminal cancer)?
Easy Medical Argumentative Essay Topics.
- How to treat a patient who doesn’t stay at the hospital long enough for treatment?
- Is it possible to cure cancer?
- What are the benefits of stem cell research?
- Is acupuncture effective in treating pain and other ailments, or is it just a placebo effect?
- What would happen if parents refused to vaccinate their children?
- Why do people think vaccines are bad for them?
- Should doctors be allowed to perform abortions on minors without their parent’s consent?
- Should people be allowed to sell their organs?
- How should doctors treat patients who don’t stay at the hospital long enough for their treatment?
Controversial Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should a person who is terminally ill be allowed to end their life?
- Should euthanasia be legalized in the United States?
- What are the benefits of organ donation, and why should people consider it?
- Is it wrong for doctors to use stem cells from aborted fetuses for medical research?
- How does organ donation affect family relationships after a loved one dies?
- How much should a person’s quality of life be considered when deciding to end their life?
- How do you feel about the recent legalization of euthanasia in Oregon?
- Should doctors use stem cells from aborted fetuses for medical research?
- Should doctors be allowed to euthanize patients?
- Should doctors be allowed to perform abortions?
- Should doctors be allowed to use stem cells for research purposes?
- Is there any difference between animal and human testing regarding medical research? If so, what exactly is that difference?
- What are the pros and cons of animal testing before introducing new drugs or other products into the market?
- How far should we go when conducting genetic engineering experiments on humans (if at all)?
Compare and contrast Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- Compare and contrast the benefits of vaccines versus not getting vaccinated.
- Compare and contrast the risks of the flu, whooping cough, and other diseases with the benefits of a yearly checkup.
- Compare natural remedies versus prescription medication for common colds, headaches, or insomnia.
- Compare and contrast in-patient treatment versus outpatient treatment for a broken leg or other injury requiring surgery by comparing costs, recovery time, insurance coverage, etc.(in case you need help writing an argumentative essay on this topic.)
- Compare and contrast alternative medicine treatments such as acupuncture with traditional Western medical practices like surgery (useful if you want to write an argumentative essay on this topic).
- Compare and contrast the process of being diagnosed with cancer.
- Compare and contrast the symptoms of heart disease in men and women.
- Compare and contrast how doctors diagnose schizophrenia.
- How does mental illness affect a person in prison?
- How is the quality of care different in a prison environment?
Medical Argumentative Essay Topics for Middle School
- The benefits of flu shots
- The side effects of flu shots
- The effectiveness of flu shots in preventing the spread of disease
- Flu shot availability at your local pharmacy, clinic, etc.
- Flu shot availability in your community (schools, churches, etc.)
- The importance of flu shot accessibility and availability for all members of society (including children)
- The necessity and urgency for a nationwide flu vaccination program
- Arguments against mandatory vaccinations
- Arguments for mandatory vaccinations
- Describe how doctors diagnose schizophrenia.
Medical Argumentative Essay Topics for High School
- The use of steroids in sports
- The pros and cons of medical marijuana
- How to improve the quality of healthcare in third world countries
- How to keep your child safe from illnesses when they’re at school
- The dangers of vaccinations, even if they are for the greater good
- How to protect yourself from a natural disaster, like an earthquake or hurricane
- How to avoid becoming a victim of fraud or theft while travelling
- How to protect yourself against identity theft and other scams
- When should you see a doctor, and when can you treat yourself
- How to know if your child needs medication
- How to spot the symptoms of various illnesses
Medical Argumentative Essay Topics for College
- The best way to cure cancer is through treatment X.
- Vaccines are important to prevent disease, but they can also cause harm to the human body.
- Should organ transplantation be legalized?
- Do you think it’s possible for people who don’t have the same condition as you to understand you better than someone who does have it? How would understand someone like this help in their treatment?
- If it were legal to sell organs, would you sell your own? Why or why not?
- What steps should be taken to ensure organ transplantation is safe and effective?
Get our Essay Writing Help with your Medical Argumentative Essay
You are probably overwhelmed by the number of options when looking for Medical Argumentative Essay topics. You might wonder if your topic is a good fit for an essay. You may be wondering how to ensure that your argument is strong enough. If so, we’re here to help.
Our writers have been working in the field of Medical Argumentative Essay writing for years and know exactly what it takes to write a great paper. We can handle everything from brainstorming ideas and helping with research to proofreading and editing your final draft before submission. Whatever stage of the process you’re at, let us know!
We hope this list of medical argumentative essay topics has given you some ideas for your next paper. If none of these ideas is quite right, don’t worry! There are plenty more where they came from, and we can help you find one that suits your needs perfectly.
With a passion for education and student empowerment, I create blog content that speaks directly to the needs and interests of students. From study hacks and productivity tips to career exploration and personal development
View all posts
People Also Read
- Top 100 Funny Argumentative Essay Topics
- Top 100 Science Argumentative Essay Topics
- Top 100 Argumentative Essay Topics on Racism
Most Popular Articles
Racism thesis statement example, how to rephrase a thesis statement, capstone project topic suggestions, how to write an abortion essay, should students wear school uniforms essay, list causal essay topics write, respect essay, signal words, great synonyms, informative speech examples, essay writing guide, introduction paragraph for an essay, argumentative essay writing, essay outline templates, write an autobiographical essay, personal narrative essay ideas, descriptive essay writing, how to write a reflective-essay, how to write a lab report abstract, how to write a grant proposal, point of view in an essay, debate topics for youth at church, theatre research paper topics, privacy overview.
Need Support in Studies? 📚 – Enjoy 12% OFF on all papers in this Thanksgiving! Use the code " THANX23 "
- New look, Same Us!
- [email protected]
Professional Writing Bay
- How it works
- Political Science
- Canada services
- UK services
- US services
- College writing
- Online writing
- Essay in English
- MBA essay writing
- My research paper
- Essay writing service
- Paper writing
- Assignment writing
- Formatting help
- PowerPoint help
- Proposals help
- Dissertation help
- Medical topics
- Capstone help
- Essay writer
- Write my essay
- Essay writer for cheap
- College essay to buy
- Pay for an essay
- Written essays
- Order Essay
Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
Overview of a Persuasive Speech
Just like medical argumentative essay topics , medical persuasive speech topics are an area medical students will be required to explore.
This is because writing a persuasive speech is a common assignment in medical college.
It requires you to explore interesting persuasive speech topics and then go ahead to write an argument supporting a particular view.
This demands an understanding of what a persuasive speech entails.
Per se, a persuasive speech can be defined as:
“A type of speech where the speaker seeks to convince the audience to adopt their point of view on a particular issue.”
The objective of the speech is to convince the audience to adopt a certain perspective.
This objective is not easily realizable, and the effectiveness of the speech is measured by its ability to convince the audience.
Features of Good Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
Note that in medical school, there are high chances that you will be required to write a persuasive speech.
The first step in writing such assignments is usually to come up with an assortment of interesting persuasive speech topics from which you can select the most suitable one to explore.
Just like in the case of medical research paper topics , persuasive speech topics have to exhibit some key features.
Features for medical persuasive speech topics include:
1. Should be Interesting
This is one of the most important features when it comes to choosing your medical persuasive speech topics.
Note that the topic should effectively capture your interest.
To ensure it is interesting, you have to look for fun persuasive speech topics.
You should however ensure that besides being interesting, the topic is realistic in its magnitude and complexity.
Too complex or too easy speech topics should be avoided.
In summary, good medical persuasive speech topics should focus on the right research scope, produce a strong argument, and advance a healthy discussion.
Finding such topics requires you to conduct a thorough research on different areas of medical practice before settling on a particular topic.
2. It should be Unique
This is another important feature that is characteristic in good medical persuasive speech topics. It involves the originality of the topic.
Accordingly, medical speech topics for students should not be overly common. This demands that you avoid debate areas that have been extensively covered.
As such, some persuasive speech examples you should not seek to explore include topics on excessively deliberated areas like euthanasia or legalization of marijuana or abortion.
To help come up with unique and fun persuasive speech topics, you should explore areas on trending medical topics.
3. It should be Appealing to the Audience
This is another important features of good medical persuasive speech topics. It demands that you ensure that the topic is pleasing to the audience.
For this reason, you have to keep the audience in mind when selecting the speech topic to write about.
The topic you choose should be appropriate for your target audience. For instance, if you are targeting first year college students, it is advisable to look for easy speech topics.
Respectively, medical speech topics for students should reflect their level of knowledge and experiences.
The interests and levels of knowledge of the target audience has to be considered for the speech to effectively persuasive.
4. It should be Relevant
This is one of the most important features of good medical persuasive speech topics.
It entails ensuring that your speech topic is suitable for the specific event.
Despite how fun persuasive speech topics could be, they have to be suitable for the event they are intended for.
For example, interesting persuasive speech topics on autism may not be suitable for an event on diabetes.
You can explore different areas for appropriate and interesting persuasive speech topics.
That said, examples of good medical persuasive speech topics include:
1. Regular medical checkups could reduce risk of untimely deaths.
2. Schools should adopt a curriculum on sex education for teenagers.
3. The use of marijuana should be allowed for patients in severe pain.
4. People suffering from diabetes should not engage on physically straining work.
5. People should regulate the amount of meat intake as way of promoting healthy living.
6. The society should invent more on mental health as it affects everybody.
7. Cities should be designed to support cycling as an approach towards healthy lives among residents.
8. People living in the cities should emulate rural lives as much as possible to increase their lifespans.
9. People should avoid fast food outlets as a way of supporting healthy living.
10. More regulation is required for effective management of the fast food industry.
11. Banning advertisement of drugs and substances could help in solving the addiction problem.
12. People should create time for adequate sleep as way of improving personal health.
13. Improvement of air quality should be the primary approach towards management of asthma.
14. Steroids in all animal feeds should be banned.
15. The adoption of euthanasia could help reduce suicide rates.
16. Smoking should be banned for all recovering surgery patients to help improve care results.
17. The importance of organ donation to the general societal health and wellbeing.
18. Vaccines should be the primary treatment focus for emerging viral diseases.
19. Plastic surgery should be restricted to valid medical objectives.
20. People should avoid taking diet pills as a treatment for their nutritional conditions.
21. The prices of prescription drugs should be regulated by an independent institution.
22. Mobile phones should be kept away from the body to reduce potential health problems.
23. The government should be involved in making healthy foods more affordable.
24. The society should invest more resources in medical research than entertainment.
25. Helicopter ambulances should be primarily used in road accidents and fire incidences.
26. Healthy people should become regular blood donors.
27. All people above 12 years should be taught how to conduct a CPR.
28. Government should fully support the needle-exchange programs to prevent HIV spread.
29. People should invest adequate time for physical exercise.
30. Teenagers should be given access to birth control pills.
31. The pharmaceutical industry should be more regulated to help serve societal health needs and interests.
32. Breastfeeding should be supported for most possible recommended months.
33. Stomach stapling should be avoided at all costs.
34. Terminally ill patients should be volunteer in research programs.
35. People should focus on improving their indoor air as a way of enhancing their health.
36. The intake of birth control pills should be regulated.
37. Proper nutrition at infancy could help mitigate against health conditions later in life.
38. Proper care approaches could help reduce the severity of post-traumatic stress among soldiers.
39. People should adopt good nutrition to help reduce the risk of heart attack.
40. Dental care services and insurance should be fully incorporated into primary care.
41. Proper access to healthcare services can save society a lot of money.
42. Food allergy should be categorized as a disease.
43. The government should channel more money into addressing child obesity.
44. Alternative medicine should be encouraged for infertile couples.
45. People should increase their water intake to help improve their health.
46. The society needs to focus on generics as a way of reducing the cost of treatment.
47. The government should fully support and implement policies on universal healthcare.
48. Organ transplant programs should prioritize the children.
49. People should constantly monitor their blood pressure to avoid heart complications.
50. Food safety should be streamlined to enhance proper access to nutrition.
Leave a comment Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
DNP Project Ideas
Management capstone project ideas
Conclusion examples for an essay
Good argumentative essay topics
How to write a dissertation abstract
Persuasive Health Essay Topics
A list of easy and simple persuasive essay topics on health is given here by the Students Assignment Help experts. This list is going to solve the biggest problem of those students who fail to come up with a relevant and interesting topic for their college essay. You will be able to find essay topics on psychology in healthcare in the provided list.
At the same time, there are so many other fields that are covered for essay topics like students can have persuasive essay topics on depression and arthritis. Students Assignment Help professionals are not only giving graduates and master topics on the above subjects but at the same time, you can also find the persuasive essay topics on cancer easily on the list.
Interesting Persuasive essay topics on depression for college students 2020
Free persuasive essay topics on cancer research for graduates, trending persuasive essay topics for college 2020 – arthritis, good persuasive essay titles about hypertension.
- Latest healthcare Essay Topics for High school Students – food poisoning
You Can Surely Rely On Our Unmatched Essay Assignment Writing Services!
- Depression is the biggest cause behind the poor health of the people in a given nation.
- Teenagers are more prone to depression as compared to adults.
- Stress and anxiety along with poor eating habits are responsible for depression.
- We cannot treat a person going through depression only with medicine but psychological counseling is also important.
- Depression is the last stage of anxiety caused by excessive stress in an individual.
- What are the different symptoms of cancer and how to recognize it in the first stage?
- Why cancer diseases cannot be treated permanently by science?
- How long a cancer patient can survive with proper care and treatment?
- How the symptoms of blood cancer are different from those of brain tumors?
- Which are the major tests that must be taken to prevent cancer at its first stage?
- What are the different types of arthritis and the problems associated with them?
- Arthritis is not caused by people of high age but at the same time, teenagers can also be caught by it.
- It is hard to treat arthritis in an individual except with the help of surgery where knee caps are replaced with artificial caps.
- Effect of poor calcium supplements on the knee joint and cause of arthritis.
- Hypertension is rising these days with the poor sleeping and eating lifestyle.
- High blood pressure in human beings can cause brain stroke within a fraction of seconds.
- It is impossible to control stress in modern life so we should take regular meditation to get rid of the issue of hypertension.
- Hypertension is the biggest enemy of your healthy heart that can even cause failure.
- The best way to treat hypertension naturally is to keep you happy and follow a healthy lifestyle
Latest healthcare Essay Topics for High school Students – food poisoning
- Food poisoning is caused by contaminated water and poor food quality?
- The consequences of food poisoning can be seen even in the form of the death of the person in some cases.
- We should always check the quality of food before grabbing it to reduce the risk of food poisoning.
- Sauces and packed food should be excluded from the list for eating healthy food that saves you from the risk of food poisoning.
- Late and irregular eating habits of people can also cause food poisoning from healthy food.
Students Assignment Help provides custom writing services at a pocket-friendly price. You can also benefit from the professional essay writing services of Student Assignment Help. High-quality essay writers will complete your essay on time to the due date at a nominal cost. So be sure to get online assignment writing help from the top writing assistants.
Ask the experienced Students Assignment Help experts to write my college essay on time. Round-the-clock essay writing services are offered to the graduates and masters. Public health assignment is given to the students by the best assignment provider . More it is also easy for the students now to seek emergency essay writing services anytime.
Explore More Relevant Posts
- Public Speaking Speech Topics
- Process Analysis – Definition, Topics, Introduction & Conclusion
- Literature Review On Depression
- Gender in Leadership & Management – Literature Review
- University Admission Essay Topics
- Senior Capstone Project Ideas High School
- Nursing Capstone Project Ideas
- English Extended Essay Topics
- Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
- Environment Essay Topics
- Multicultural Society – Argumentative Essay Ideas & Topics
- Causal Analysis Essay Topics
- Biology Essay Topics
- One Word Definition Essay Topics
- World Peace Essay Title
- Business Management Essay Topics
- Art History Essay Topics
- Immigration Essay Topics
- Ethics Essay Topics for USA Students
- Health Essay Topics 2021 for College Students
- Sports Essay Topics 2021 for US College Students
- Critical Thinking Essay Topics
- 5 Paragraph Essay Topics Ideas
- Controversial Essay Topics
- Childcare Descriptive Essay Topics
- Funny Persuasive Speech
- Persuasive Speech Essay Topics Ideas
- Argumentative Essay Topics
- Art History Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
- Civil War Essay Topics
- Definition Argumentative Essay Topics
- Descriptive Essay Topics
- English Essay Topics
- History Essay Topics
- Philosophical Essay Topics
- Psychology Essay Topics
- Scholarship Essay Topics
- Sociology Essay Topics
- Thematic History Essay Topics
- Top Narrative Essay Topics For Students
Get Free Assignment Quote
Enter Discount Code If You Have, Else Leave Blank
367 Medical Persuasive Speech Topics & Informative Ideas
5 December 2023
Medical persuasive speech topics offer a compelling combination of science, ethics, policy, and human interest. These topics often challenge students to form opinions on complex health-related issues, like vaccine mandates, stem cell research, mental health stigma, or universal healthcare. Through persuasiveness, one can advocate for policy changes or raise awareness about less-discussed conditions. The objective is to encourage critical thinking and to inspire action in the audience. Moreover, speakers must balance factual information with an emotive appeal to create compelling arguments. Some themes can range from discussing the pros and cons of genetic engineering to the importance of healthy eating or the ethical implications of euthanasia, among others. As a result, medical persuasive speech topics require not only the knowledge of medicine but also the social, cultural, and personal aspects that are intertwined.
Best Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
- Revolutionizing Patient Care Through Telemedicine
- Ethical Implications of Genetic Engineering
- Importance of Mental Health Awareness in Schools
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention Strategies
- Antibiotic Resistance: A Looming Global Crisis
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Vaccination: An Essential Tool against Pandemics
- Legalization and Medical Use of Cannabis
- Holistic Approach: Integrating Traditional and Modern Medicine
- Dangers of Prolonged Screen Time on Eyesight
- Stress Management: Key to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Modern Medical Technology: Blessing or Curse?
- Role of Nutrition in Preventing Chronic Diseases
- Promoting Physical Activity in Youth: A Societal Necessity
- Advancements in Prosthetics and their Impact on Patients’ Lives
- Artificial Intelligence: The Future of Healthcare
- Decoding the Complexities of the Human Genome
- Pioneering Stem Cell Research: Pros and Cons
- Mitigating the Impact of Air Pollution on Respiratory Health
- Substance Abuse: Identifying the Underlying Causes
- Dementia: Innovations in Early Detection and Care
- Unpacking the Stigma Around HIV/AIDS
- Eating Disorders: Causes, Effects, and Treatment
- Palliative Care: Enhancing Quality of Life for the Terminally Ill
Easy Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
- Breakthroughs in Cancer Research: Hopes and Challenges
- Understanding the Social Determinants of Health
- Animal Testing: Necessary Evil or Unethical Practice?
- Innovations in Surgical Robotics: Risks and Rewards
- Addressing the Mental Health Crisis Among Adolescents
- Dealing With Diabetes: Lifestyle Changes and Medical Interventions
- Tackling the Rise in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: Prevention and Intervention Strategies
- Roles of Microbiota in Human Health
- Eliminating Health Disparities in Low-Income Communities
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Ethical and Practical Implications
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Plastic Surgery: Vanity or Necessity?
- Realities of Living With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Navigating the Controversies Around Vaccination
- Treating Depression With Psychedelic Drugs: Potential and Pitfalls
- Advances in Neonatal Care: Saving Premature Babies
- Transgender Healthcare: Rights and Responsibilities
- Invasive Species: Threat to Human Health?
- Discerning the Truth About Dietary Supplements
- Implications of Regenerative Medicine: Healing or Overstepping?
- Universal Healthcare: A Right or Privilege?
- Exploring the Power of Placebos in Medicine
Interesting Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
- Nanotechnology: A New Era in Medicine
- Understanding and Addressing Health Literacy
- Repercussions of Climate Change on Mental Health
- Patient Privacy in the Age of Electronic Health Records
- Balancing Public Health and Personal Freedom in Pandemic Response
- Mitigating Medical Errors: A Silent Epidemic
- Lyme Disease: Unraveling Complexities and Controversies
- Spreading Awareness About Rare Genetic Disorders
- Reducing Maternal Mortality Rates: Global Health Initiative
- Geriatric Care: Meeting the Needs of an Aging Population
- Medical Malpractice: An Unseen Crisis
- Therapeutic Potential of Stem Cells in Neurological Disorders
- Shaping Attitudes Toward People With Disabilities
- The Power of Music Therapy in Mental Health
- Impact of Climate Change on Disease Spread
- Managing Chronic Pain Without Over-Reliance on Opioids
- Bioethics: Debate on Assisted Suicide
- Consequences of Sleep Deprivation on Brain Function
- Prenatal Screening: Ethical Dilemmas
- Organ Transplantation: Ethical Dilemmas and Policies
- Consequences of Poor Dental Hygiene on Overall Health
Medical Persuasive Essay Topics
- Human Enhancement: Bioethical Considerations
- Benefits and Risks of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Addressing Stigma and Discrimination in Mental Health Care
- Combatting the Global Rise of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Potential Health Implications of 5G Technology
- Discussing the Realities of Living With Bipolar Disorder
- Revitalizing Rural Healthcare: Addressing Disparities and Challenges
- Augmented Reality and Its Potential in Surgical Training
- The Global Impact of Tuberculosis and Strategies for Its Eradication
- Understanding the Role of Epigenetics in Disease
- Dissecting the Link Between Gut Health and Mental Well-Being
- Impacts of Domestic Violence on Mental Health
- ADHD in Adults: Myths and Realities
- Addressing Health Concerns in LGBTQ+ Community
- Orthorexia: The Dark Side of Healthy Eating
- Bioprinting Organs: A Step Towards the Future or a Leap Too Far?
- Gene Therapy: Promises, Successes, and Challenges
- Achieving Health Equity: A Long Road Ahead
- Exploration of Medical Uses for Psychedelics
- The Role of Pharmacogenomics in Personalized Medicine
- Effect of Chronic Stress on Physical Health
- Understanding the Genetic Basis of Autism
Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
- The Impact of Poverty on Children’s Health
- Burnout in Healthcare Professionals: Causes and Solutions
- Emerging Trends in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Advances and Ethics in Neonatal Intensive Care
- Modernizing Traditional Medicine: A Cultural Challenge
- Unpacking the Psychological Impact of Chronic Pain
- The Role of Exercise in Mental Health
- Biomedical Engineering: Shaping the Future of Healthcare
- Understanding the Psychological Impact of Infertility
- Tackling the Global Obesity Epidemic: Policies and Interventions
- Exploring the Impact of Virtual Reality on Physical Therapy
- Unlocking the Potential of Immunotherapy in Cancer Treatment
- Addressing Eating Disorders Among Athletes
- Ethical Considerations in Genomic Data Privacy
- Overcoming Stigma Associated with Substance Abuse Treatment
- Acupuncture and Its Role in Pain Management
- The Neuroscience of Addiction: Understanding the Complexity
- Depression in the Elderly: An Overlooked Crisis
- Leukemia: Current Research and Future Directions
- Rehabilitation Robotics: Hope for Individuals With Mobility Impairments
- Understanding and Preventing Medical Burnout
- Evaluating the Impact of Video Games on Cognitive Health
- Revolutionizing Wound Healing With Bioactive Bandages
Science Persuasive Speech Topics
- Advancements in Genetic Engineering: Implications for Future Generations
- Nanotechnology: Revolutionizing Medicine and Healthcare
- Climate Change: The Urgency of Reducing Carbon Emissions
- Ethical Considerations in Animal Experimentation
- Technological Innovations for Renewable Energy Sources
- Human Cloning: Boundaries in Science and Morality
- Mars Colonization: Possibilities and Challenges
- Importance of STEM Education for the Youth
- Addressing Food Scarcity With GMOs: Safe or Risky?
- Quantum Computing: Transforming the Digital World
- Telemedicine: The Future of Healthcare Services
- Integrating Artificial Intelligence in Everyday Life: Pros and Cons
- Mandatory Vaccinations: Rights vs. Public Health
- Space Exploration: Allocating Resources for Knowledge or Extravagance?
- Coral Reefs Degradation: Implications and Recovery Strategies
- Developing Biodegradable Plastics: An Environmental Necessity
- Protecting Biodiversity: Responsibilities of Modern Societies
- Ocean Acidification: A Silent Threat to Marine Life
- Benefits and Risks of Nuclear Energy: A Balanced View
- Roles of Epidemiology in Shaping Public Health Policies
- Debating the Potential of Immortality Through Science
Health Persuasive Speech Topics
- Necessity of Mandatory Vaccinations for Public Health
- Universal Healthcare: An Essential Human Right
- Proper Nutrition: Cornerstone of Healthy Living
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Telemedicine: The Future of Patient Care
- Prenatal Care’s Impacts on Infant Health
- Combating the Obesity Epidemic With Effective Policies
- Preventive Measures Should Be Prioritized Over Treatment
- Increasing Funding for Cancer Research and Development
- Rehabilitation Services: Underrated Component of Healthcare
- Advanced Directives: Encourage End-of-Life Planning
- Palliative Care: The Necessity for Better Quality of Life
- Regulation of Prescription Drug Prices
- Mental Health Parity in Insurance Coverage
- Emergency Rooms: Overuse and Misuse
- Importance of Regular Dental Checkups
- Home Healthcare: A Cost-Effective Solution
- Roles of Exercise in Preventing Chronic Diseases
- Government’s Roles in Combating Drug Addiction
- Alcohol Awareness: Promote Responsible Drinking
- Mandatory Sex Education in Schools: A Must for Adolescent Health
Fitness Persuasive Speech Topics
- Embracing a Plant-based Diet for Optimal Health
- Proving the Importance of Sleep in Fitness Progression
- Highlighting the Role of Hydration in Physical Performance
- Yoga: A Comprehensive Approach to Mental and Physical Health
- Promoting Regular Exercise as a Method to Enhance Cognitive Function
- Unveiling the Myth of Quick Weight Loss Solutions
- Understanding the Connection Between Fitness and Lifespan
- Benefits of Outdoors Activities for Mental Health
- Decoding the Impact of Stress on Physical Fitness
- Pilates: An Effective Workout for Core Strength
- Dietary Supplements: Help or Hindrance in Fitness?
- Unraveling the Truth Behind Fad Diets
- Barriers to Exercise: Overcoming Laziness and Procrastination
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Its Benefits
- Balance of Cardio and Strength Training for Optimal Fitness
- Debunking Stereotypes Around Women in Weightlifting
- Regular Physical Activity: A Proven Method to Reduce Anxiety
- Functional Training: Preparing the Body for Real-Life Activities
- Advantages of Group Workouts for Motivation and Accountability
- Importance of Stretching: An Undervalued Aspect of Fitness
- Roles of Mental Fortitude in Achieving Fitness Goals
Nursing Persuasive Speech Topics
- The Significance of Ethical Decision-Making in Nursing Practice
- Enhancing Patient Safety Through Effective Communication in Healthcare
- Implementing Evidence-Based Practice to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Promoting Cultural Sensitivity in Nursing Care Delivery
- Advantages of Advanced Technology in Modern Nursing
- Reducing Medication Errors Through Enhanced Healthcare Processes
- Addressing the Nursing Workforce Shortage: Recruitment and Retention Strategies
- Integrating Mental Health Services Into Primary Care Nursing Practice
- Enhancing Patient Satisfaction through Compassionate and Person-Centered Care
- The Impact of Nurse Staffing Ratios on Quality of Care
- Embracing Diversity in the Nursing Profession for Inclusive Healthcare
- Promoting Self-Care and Resilience Among Nursing Professionals
- The Role of Nurses in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Initiatives
- Effective Pain Management Strategies in Nursing Practice
- Promoting Collaboration and Interprofessional Communication in Healthcare Settings
- Implementing Patient-Centered Care Approaches in Nursing Practice
- Addressing Burnout and Work-Related Stress Among Nursing Staff
- The Role of Nurses in End-of-Life and Palliative Care Support
- Advocating for Appropriate Nurse-Patient Ratios in Healthcare Settings
- Benefits of Integrating Complementary Therapies Into Holistic Nursing Care
- Empowering Nurses as Patient Advocates for Improved Health Outcomes
- Enhancing Ethical Conduct in Nursing Research and Scholarly Activities
- Promoting Health Equity in Nursing Care Delivery
Healthcare Persuasive Speech Topics in Medical Studies
- Right to Die: Exploring Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- Importance of Blood Donation in Saving Lives
- Medical Privacy: Ensuring Confidentiality of Patient Information
- Elderly Care: Dignified Aging With Quality Services
- Mobile Health Applications: Revolutionizing Personal Care
- Childhood Immunizations: Averting Preventable Diseases
- PTSD Management: Overlooked Necessity for Veterans
- Improving Accessibility of Women’s Healthcare Services
- Understanding Depression: Break Stigma and Foster Support
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Investing in Research and Support
- Tackling Sleep Disorders for Improved Productivity
- Addressing Health Disparities in Minority Populations
- Regular Eye Examinations: Prevent Vision Loss
- Fighting the Silent Killer: Prioritize Hypertension Management
- Artificial Intelligence: Transform Healthcare Delivery
- Conquering the Opioid Crisis: Strategies and Solutions
- Lifestyle Diseases: Effect of Modern Living on Health
- Driving Progress in Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- Support Smoking Cessation: Lower Healthcare Costs
- Dementia Care: Address the Needs of Aging Populations
- Fostering Innovation in Personalized Medicine
Medical Informative Speech Topics
- Nanotechnology and Its Applications in Healthcare
- The Impact of Telemedicine on Patient Care
- Emerging Technologies in Surgical Procedures
- Genetic Testing and Personalized Medicine
- Exploring the Potential of Stem Cell Therapy
- The Importance of Electronic Health Records in Healthcare
- Innovative Approaches to Mental Health Treatment
- Advancements in Robotic Surgery Techniques
- Understanding Immunotherapy in Cancer Treatment
- The Future of Wearable Medical Devices
- Precision Medicine in Cardiovascular Health
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality in Rehabilitation
- Gene Editing and Its Ethical Implications
- The Rise of Digital Health Platforms
- Innovative Solutions for Chronic Disease Management
- Advancements in Non-Invasive Diagnostics
- Integrating Artificial Intelligence Into Medical Imaging
- Bioengineering’s Potential in Organ Transplantation
- Exploring the Gut Microbiome’s Influence on Health
- Robotics’ Use in Physical Therapy
Nursing Informative Speech Topics
- The Impact of Electronic Health Records on Patient Care
- Integrating Technology in Nursing Education: Advantages and Challenges
- Enhancing Communication in Healthcare Through Telehealth Solutions
- Utilizing Data Analytics to Improve Healthcare Outcomes
- Implementing Barcoding Systems for Medication Safety
- Exploring the Benefits of Mobile Health Applications for Patient Engagement
- Optimizing Workflow Efficiency With Electronic Documentation Systems
- Leveraging Big Data for Population Health Management
- Enhancing Care Coordination Through Health Information Technology
- Exploring the Potential of Blockchain Technology in Nursing and Healthcare
- The Use of Social Media in Nursing Practice and Patient Education
- Enhancing Medication Administration Through Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Ethical Implications of Privacy and Security in Nursing Informatics
- Exploring the Role of Telemedicine in Rural Healthcare Delivery
- Implementing Remote Monitoring Systems for Chronic Disease Management
- Enhancing Patient Safety With Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
- The Integration of Genetics and Genomics in Nursing Informatics
- Exploring the Role of Informatics in Nursing Leadership and Management
- Utilizing Artificial Intelligence in Nursing Practice and Decision-Making
- The Use of Wearable Technology for Remote Patient Monitoring
Medical Innovations Informative Speech Topics
- Artificial Intelligence in Disease Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Targeted Drug Delivery
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery in Modern Medicine
- Virtual Reality Applications in Pain Management
- Genetic Engineering for Disease Prevention
- 3D Printing of Organs and Tissues
- Telemedicine and Remote Patient Monitoring
- Wearable Technology for Health Tracking
- Advanced Prosthetics and Bionic Limbs
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Genetic Testing
- Bioprinting for Customized Medical Implants
- Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation for Mental Health
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment
- Wireless Implantable Devices for Medical Monitoring
- Smart Pills and Drug Delivery Systems
- Immunotherapy for Treating Autoimmune Disorders
- Artificial Organs and Transplants
- Augmented Reality in Medical Education
- Robotic Exoskeletons for Rehabilitation
- Bioinformatics and Big Data in Healthcare
Health Education Informative Speech Topics
- The Significance of Vaccinations in Preventing Infectious Diseases
- The Influence of Regular Exercise on Physical and Mental Well-Being
- Understanding the Role of Nutrition in Enhancing Overall Health
- Managing Stress for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Exploring the Advantages of Meditation for Mental Clarity
- Recognizing the Indications of Mental Health Disorders
- Effective Approaches for Maintaining a Healthy Weight
- Promoting Safe and Responsible Sexual Health Practices
- The Importance of Routine Health Checkups for Early Detection
- Understanding and Coping With Chronic Illnesses
- Examining the Connection Between Diet and Heart Health
- Preventing and Managing Diabetes Through Lifestyle Modifications
- Eliminating the Stigma Around Mental Health Challenges
- Cultivating Healthy Sleep Habits for Optimal Wellness
- The Role of Physical Activity in Preventing Osteoporosis
- Understanding and Addressing Food Allergies
- The Impact of Technology on Mental Well-Being
- Exploring Various Modalities of Complementary Medicine
- The Benefits of Regular Dental Care for Overall Well-Being
- Recognizing and Overcoming Substance Abuse Issues
- Promoting Healthy Aging and Prolonged Lifespan
- Investigating the Relationship Between Gut Health and Well-Being
Medical History Informative Speech Topics
- Revolutionary Breakthroughs in Medical Imaging Techniques
- Ancient Medicinal Practices: Unearthing Secrets of Traditional Healing
- Pioneering Women in Medicine: Shattering Glass Ceilings and Saving Lives
- The Evolution of Surgical Techniques: From Ancient Tools to Robotic Precision
- Groundbreaking Discoveries in Neurology: Decoding Complexities of the Human Brain
- Unforgettable Epidemics: Lessons From History to Combat Modern Health Crises
- Trailblazers in Vaccinology: Transforming Landscape of Preventive Medicine
- Fascinating Story of Penicillin: A Miracle Drug That Changed the World
- From Bloodletting to Transfusions: Tracing History of Blood Medicine
- Fight Against Polio: Overcoming Challenges to Achieve Global Eradication
- Impacts of Florence Nightingale: Visionary in Nursing and Healthcare Reform
- Unconventional Medical Treatments: Examining Historical Curiosities and Controversies
- Birth of Modern Anesthesia: Transforming Experience of Surgery
- Great Plague of London: Uncovering Grim Realities of Devastating Epidemic
- Story of X-Rays: From Mysterious Rays to Essential Diagnostic Tools
- Medical Advances in War: How Military Conflicts Have Driven Innovations
- History of Psychiatry: Tracing Evolution of Mental Health Treatment
- War on Cancer: Milestones in Oncology and Strategies for Prevention
- Curious Case of Phineas Gage: Insights Into Brain Function and Personality
- Origins of Medical Ethics: Ethical Dilemmas in Practice of Medicine
- Breakthroughs in Organ Transplantation: Saving Lives and Prolonging Hope
- Cholera: Waterborne Killer That Shaped Public Health Policies
Alternative Medicine Informative Speech Topics
- The Healing Power of Herbal Remedies
- Mind-Body Connection in Holistic Healing
- Acupuncture: Ancient Techniques for Modern Wellness
- Exploring the Benefits of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Naturopathy: A Holistic Approach to Health
- Chiropractic Care: Aligning Your Body and Mind
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Balancing Yin and Yang
- Energy Healing: Harnessing Inner Strength
- Homeopathy: Unlocking Natural Healing Potential
- Aromatherapy: The Scented Path to Well-Being
- Reflexology: Stimulating Balance Through Foot Massage
- The Art of Reiki: Channeling Universal Life Force
- Crystal Healing: Harnessing Gemstone Energies
- Holistic Nutrition: Nourishing Your Body for Optimal Health
- Shamanic Healing: Connecting With Nature’s Wisdom
- Hypnotherapy: Tapping Into Subconscious Potential
- Sound Healing: Harmonizing Vibrational Medicine
- Magnetic Therapy: Balancing Energies With Magnets
- Color Therapy: Healing Power of Vibrant Hues
- Meditation and Mindfulness: Cultivating Inner Peace
- Tai Chi: Harmonizing Body, Mind, and Spirit
Healthcare Policy Informative Speech Topics
- Ensuring Healthcare Equity for Underserved Communities
- Advancing Medical Research and Innovation
- Strengthening Healthcare Infrastructure
- Integrating Technology in Healthcare Delivery
- Reducing Costs through Efficient Resource Allocation
- Enhancing Workforce Training and Development
- Ensuring Ethical Considerations in Policy-Making
- Enhancing Quality Metrics in Healthcare
- Safeguarding Patient Data Privacy and Security
- Promoting Healthy Aging and Elderly Care
- Addressing Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment
- Improving Maternal and Child Health Services
- Implementing Policies for Chronic Disease Prevention and Management
- Promoting Cultural Competence in Healthcare Delivery
- Enhancing Health Education and Health Literacy
- Strengthening Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Response
- Advancing LGBTQ+ Healthcare Access
- Regulating Medical Device Safety and Efficacy
- Explaining Health Information Exchange and Interoperability
- Improving Palliative and End-of-Life Care
To Learn More, Read Relevant Articles
406 fun essay topics & argumentative ideas, 278 pros and cons essay topics & ideas.
Everything begins with an idea!
Health Argumentative Essay Topics
Health is a state of complete mental and physical well-being. Various factors, like diet, lifestyle, and society, affect an individual’s health. A layperson may not care to understand the factors that affect his or her health, but educated people constantly seek to understand every factor that affects their health. In the case of students, they gain knowledge of things about their health by reading health topics, researching, and debating on different health topics. While few students can easily get health topics for their studies, many students find it difficult to get health topics for their studies. We want to be of help to every student, so we shall list out some interesting health argumentative essay topics that students can use for their studies. Students will easily know what to write or say about all the topics below since all the topics are easy enough for average students.
- Surrogate pregnancy should not be used only for health reasons
- Children vaccination should be mandatory
- Cosmetic surgery is unhealthy
- The government should ban products that are manufactured at the cost of people’s health
- Exercise can worsen health
- Birth control pills can permanently damage the reproductive system
- The government should regulate all fast-food chains in a country
- People who live an unhealthy lifestyle don’t deserve organ transplantation when their organs stop functioning well
- Do technological devices make humans vulnerable to cancers?
- Diets of vegetarians elongate their lifespans
- Dangers of being a gay couple
- Is Mental health clinics in American high schools helping students?
- Smart devices are deteriorating human health
- Political corruption affects the health care decision of patients in European countries
- Excessive water in the body can harm the body system
- Female circumcision: Is it healthy or harmful?
- Should people leave their country and go to other countries for medical treatment?
- The cost of most drugs is too high
- Things to do daily to keep yourself healthy and reduce appointments with doctors
- Could alcohol usage be wholly restricted in high Schools?
- Is the government really exploiting people in need of health care?
- The herbal extract and chemical compounds used to cure cancer are not effective enough
- The Real costs of medicine compared to the cost in health care centers
- Salary of doctors should never be the highest in the world
- Technology plays more positive roles than negative roles in health care systems
- Doctors vs. nurses: Who does the real work?
- Law enforcement on health care systems plays only little role in maintaining public health
- Oversleeping causes no harm to the body system
- Human beings endanger their lives through the things they do daily
- Patients that go into a coma for several months still sometimes dream in a coma state
- The deadliest diseases in the world are less focused on
- The improvements and importance of AI in medical systems
- Cosmetic surgeries don’t need to be insured
- Do the governments have some roles in providing premium health care services
- Some People finds it difficult to go to hospitals not because of the cost but because of fear
- Diets can make people look younger even in their late 70s
- Doctors are not financially compensated for what they do
- Alcohol consumption is responsible for several health issues that senior adults have
- Should proper health care services to individual be considered as a Human Right?
- Many parents ignorantly endanger the lives of their unborn children
- Exposure to radiation originating from communication devices can cause cancer
- Artificial internal organs are more reliable than the natural internal organs
- Cancer is hereditary
- Traditional Chinese Medicines are more effective than Western medicines
- Acupuncture can solve more health problems than radiotherapy
- There is a link between poor he and poverty
- Could diabetes have a cure soon?
- Should homeless people enjoy free health care?
- Unconventional forms of medicine as part of the national healthcare system: a proper or an improper thing?
- Should euthanasia be illegal?
- Womb transplantation vs. surrogate pregnancy: which one is better?
- Mental health vs. physical health: which one requires more attention?
- Can cloning save lives?
- Medical tests on humans should have some limits
- The cost of healthcare services is too high in the Western countries of the world
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Log in ▼
- Our Guarantees
- Our Services
- How it Works
200 Best Medical Persuasive Speech Topics
You have to write a medical persuasive speech but have no idea the topic to choose. Worry not. This guide highlights the best 200 medical persuasive speech topics you can write about in your academic assignment. 200 Best Medical Persuasive Speech Topics:
As a medical student, you have to write speeches regularly in college. Your professor can provide a topic or ask you to find medical persuasive speech topics to write about. Many students find it challenging to choose the best topics to grab the attention of their professors.
With this guide, you do not have to worry anymore about medical persuasive speech topics to use. Before looking at the issues, it is essential to understand the definition and the features of the best medical persuasive speech topics.
What is a medical persuasive speech?
A medical persuasive speech is a type of writing intended to convince the audience in the medical field to adopt a particular perspective. The aim is not easily attainable, and the success of the speech is measured by the capability to convince the audience to take a specific stand.
Features of good medical persuasive speech topics
In all likelihood, you could create a compelling, instructive medical persuasive speech on any topic. Finding a fascinating subject, however, that will attract a crowd and be illuminating enough to make your point is a difficult line to navigate.
Consider it similar to drafting a research report. You must establish a focus. It must be focused enough to suit a speech while allowing you to access reputable sources and relevant information.
As your audience will have to attempt to comprehend your speech if it diverges in various directions, this is also crucial for organization and structure. To determine an aspect or a perspective for your issue using the 5 Ws of a problem – solving skills, consider the following, according to Lumen Learning:
- Who is affected by your topic or problem?
- Why is this subject significant? What drives the exploration of it?
- What is the most crucial argument or point of view?
- What regions of the globe does the topic affect, or where is it located?
- When was/is, this topic discussed? Is time a crucial component?
This is an essential feature of good medical persuasive speech topics. Choose a topic that is not very common to avoid the debate areas that have already been exhausted. To come up with unique issues, try researching new and trending topics.
- Should be interesting
Finding good medical persuasive speech topics can be challenging since you want to be unique and engaging while providing your audience with enough information. A medical speech might quickly lose its interest or become dull.
When choosing medical persuasive speech topics, ensure you select an interesting topic for you and your audience. Consider areas that you love most in the field of medical research. Ensure that the subject is realistic in complexity and magnitude. To find an exciting topic, you should conduct thorough research and consider your audience’s preferences.
- Choose a topic that appeals to your audience
When choosing a speech topic for your medical paper, keep your audience in mind. Consider the experiences and knowledge of your audience to deliver your speech effectively. Selecting appealing topics will lead to composing an excellent medical persuasive speech.
One of the most crucial characteristics of compelling medical persuasive speech topics is this. It requires ensuring that your presentation topic is appropriate for the occasion. Regardless of how entertaining the ideas for persuasive speeches could be, they must be suitable for the occasion. For instance, persuasive speech topics on diabetes might not be appropriate for an event on autism.
- Use simple language
Your topic or issue must be appropriate for the listeners you are addressing. For instance, in a beginner-level lesson, you should be careful not to use too much scientific or technical jargon that your audience won’t comprehend when discussing a recent scientific discovery. Regardless of the topic, you’re writing about, the most common and fastest method of losing your audience’s interest is to employ excessive jargon or niche-specific language.
Your creative options may be severely constrained when given a specific theme. The key is in your writings and communicating when that occurs, and you’re working on a hardly engaging subject.
- Get facts right
When you give a medical speech to a crowd, you assist them in learning more about a particular issue by providing details and facts about it. As a result, you must ensure the information you provide comes from dependable, accurate, and authoritative sources. Begin brainstorming and list anything you can think of that relates to your theme. Then, make an effort to address any gaps using research.
To ensure that you’re developing a unique and convincing opinion that won’t mislead anyone, adhere to textbooks, reports, research, scholarly journal articles, and other peer-reviewed resources. Verify your sources for bias.
Don’t rely on resources from a vegan blog, for instance, if you’re producing an educational speech about the effects of the meat business on the environment. Use scientific and technical studies that offer precise, verifiable information that isn’t distorted by personal prejudice or point of view.
When evaluating the integrity and dependability of a resource for persuasive essay topics medical field, use the CARS Checklist:
- C – Credibility (verify the author’s background and the reliability of the sources they cite)
- A – Accuracy (search for comprehensive facts and entire information, and make sure there are no gaps)
- R – Reasonableness (search for a fair, valid argument that’s not opinion-biased)
- S – Support (verify reader comments and any endorsements publicly disclosed by other subject-matter experts)
The best medical persuasive speech topics
Are you prepared to do this? You will get a comprehensive list of 200 subject-specific medical persuasive speech topics . These thoughtfully chosen subjects include a variety of perspectives, approaches, and contentious components.
The list of good persuasive speech topics in the medical field will provide you with opportunities to craft an engaging and original medical persuasive speech. You can use the ideas on this list as a starting point for brainstorming your speech.
Medical persuasive speech topics
- Top activities to engage in to enhance the performance of your heart and brain
- Diet drinks do not genuinely cause weight loss
- Do cell phones have an impact on our brains?
- Is biohacking healthy for you?
- Mental health disorders impact the entire society
- Couples’ stress levels and bad lifestyle choices are linked to infertility
- Alternative medicine: Facts and fiction
- Your health will be impacted by how much salt you use in your food
- How can back pain be treated? several alternatives for treatment
- Blood should be donated annually by everyone
- Maintaining a robust immune system is essential
- Obesity is a result of the food business
- On the lists for organ transplants, non-smokers ought to come first
- At work or school, migraines are typically disregarded
- Your oral health depends on using mouthwash right after brushing your teeth
Scientific persuasive speech topics
- The use of supplements needs to be monitored
- The pace of change in science is unacceptably rapid
- Painkiller use is unhealthy
- Genetically modified foods are harmful to our health when consumed
- Our physical and mental health can be improved through the ability of crystal healing
- establishing regulations to govern stem cell research
- How might science help people with physical disabilities live better lives?
- People should rely primarily on renewable sources of energy
- The most critical condition that doctors should investigate right now is cancer
- How some health issues can start because of your diet
- Spending money on space exploration will make human life better
Persuasive speech topics about health
- Migraine is frequently misunderstood in workplaces
- We are all impacted in some manner by mental health difficulties
- Programs for exchanging needles aid in limiting the transmission of blood-borne infections
- Compared to typical kids, children with ADHD problems have trouble focusing on their studies
- Drugs intended for broad use shouldn’t have a 20-year patent
- For the nurses at many hospitals, ethical codes are essentially operating as an injustice
- Speech recognition in medicine and pathological experiences
- From the very start of the growth processes, parents can identify children who have hyperactivity condition
Health persuasive speech topics
- Doctors constantly treat nurses as inferiors and take advantage of them on a professional level
- Patients who have blood cancer are not helped by bone marrow transplantation
- Veterans of war with post-traumatic stress disorder do not receive timely treatment
- How giving to a local Alzheimer’s organization benefits them
- Clinical psychology makes it quite simple to help a patient who is depressed get well
- Organ donation should not be made on newborns without brains
- Human blood has a low concentration of red blood cells, which causes fainting and early weariness.
- A heart-healthy diet should be balanced and contain the right amounts of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Alzheimer’s patients will benefit from research using fatal human tissue
- Nurses have a societal obligation to contribute to the creation of a disease-free society
- The death rate brought on by cancer-related illnesses is rising right no
- Clinical psychology is a more effective treatment for half of the psychological issues than allopathy or another traditional method of treating psychological ailments.
- To control the peaks of hyperactivity, caregivers of ADHD children should visit a doctor as early in the developmental stages as possible
- Patients with Tourette syndrome must suffer through it; let’s assist them
- Trans fats, which are present in packaged foods, should be avoided if you want to prevent heart disease permanently
- How dangerous is it to use a known sperm donor?
Healthcare persuasive speech topics
- Chemical drug addiction in humans can occasionally result in a person’s abrupt demise
- Through counseling, you can control a person’s abuse of substances by diverting his attention away from his depressing mental state
- The contraceptive pill poses risks
- Obesity should indeed be attributed to the food business.
- A more excellent evaluation of transgenerational techniques and approaches is required.
- To protect a nurse’s human rights, the authorities should specify the maximum number of hours she can work at a particular institution
- The hospital’s management fails to hire an adequate number of nurses, which leads to existing nursing staff members being overworked
- Problems with self-esteem and self-acceptance result from stuttering.
- Children with attention deficit disorder may exhibit behavioral alterations if their cognitive development is vital.
- In pharmacies and drugstores, the daily pill must be openly prescribed
- Red blood cell counts naturally increase on the highest mountain summits; they should not be mistaken for malignancy
- Patients nearing death should feel free to rely on a medical hospice program.
- The E Coli bacterium is not adequately explained
- The heart and blood arteries are also indirectly harmed by the elevated blood sugar level
- Without a prescription, The Morning-After Drug should be made available.
Medical persuasive essay topics
- Does deficit hyperactivity disorder add affect certain people since childhood?
- Is it possible to solely cure someone with anxiety and various phobias with medication since psychological treatment is also necessary?
- An illness is a food allergy
- Food allergies can cause behavior problems.
- Everyone ought to give blood
- Early blood cancer is complicated to identify since it causes an increase in red blood cells, which can also happen spontaneously
- The best strategy to stop Oxacillin Staphylococcus aureus MRSA diseases from spreading is isolation
- Even with treatment, substance abuse is a habit that is exceedingly difficult for those addicted to breaking
- Everyone should donate their organs
- Dental insurance is required for everyone
- What options are there for medical professionals to help someone with poor cognitive development comparable to what psychological counseling can achieve?
- Does deficit hyperactivity disorder (add affect certain people since childhood?
- Even with treatment, substance abuse is a habit that is exceedingly difficult for those who are addicted to break
Persuasive speech topics for medical students in nursing
- Can a woman be too old to bear children?
- Are air ambulance helicopters the best way to assist road accident victims?
- Beauty is not a good enough justification for cosmetic plastic surgery
- The amount of radiation from cell phones is hazardous
- Clinical psychology can help a patient who is suffering from severe alcoholism
- Children ought to come first on transplant waiting lists
- The dentist is not something you can avoid by cleaning your teeth at least twice a day
- Repetitive strain injuries are caused by using computers
- Cancer doesn’t have unusual symptoms; instead, it exhibits them through other illnesses.
- There is no quick way to lose weight with Atkins
Medical speech topic ideas about relationships
- Intimacy is the secret to a long and prosperous relationship
- Why you should stay with your engagement partner before marriage
- Do household duties breed obedient kids?
- Women are more likely than males to cheat on their partners
- Why are families being torn apart by social media?
- What effects domestic violence has on children?
- Long-distance relationships’ effect on a young couple
- Do marriages today still work?
- Activities involving sports that unite a family
- Counseling can help with a variety of relationship issues
- The most crucial thing is to make an excellent first impression!
- You can have a healthy long-distance relationship because men and women view love differently
- Teenagers ought to attend sleepovers at least once every week.
- Sometimes, envy is a disease
- Should college students date someone, they meet online?
- Why is it so difficult to leave a dishonest partner these days?
- Divorce’s impacts on teenage children
- Should a woman go to work or keep her kids at home?
- Should you persevere in an unhealthy or abusive relationship if you respect your partner?
Interesting medical persuasive speech topics
- The benefits of regular exercise
- Pet ownership is essential for reducing stress and anxiety
- Exercises: how important are they for someone who just had a heart attack?
- Young girls should use contraceptive pills, even if their guardians are unaware.
- Fast-food consumption has adverse health effects.
- All passengers are kept safe by safety belts.
- For those who are obese, going to the gymnasium is advised
- A great way to guarantee a long and happy life is to eat a balanced diet.
- Why is pornographic material terrible for a child’s developing mind?
- Is it ok for doctors to recommend contraceptives to young girls?
- It is practical to conduct medical research on animals
- For the body to mature, getting up before sunrise is ideal.
- Advantages of a universal healthcare system
- Biking is a more adequate exercise than biking, jogging, or walking.
- Should cell scientists treat diseases with organs from unborn infants?
- Compared to other drugs, smoking tobacco has to be outlawed.
- To prevent allergic reactions, eateries should include a list of all of their ingredients.
- Tall people typically engage in physical activity
- Do you still think free condoms should be distributed in educational facilities?
- Fast food producers must make healthier foods!
Medical topics for informative speech
- Why do the majority of teenagers detest doing homework?
- Exchange learning opportunities have to be accessible to all students
- Every teenager should study a foreign language
- If your child does chores, should you pay them?
- Arguments in favor of students eating freely in school
- Teenage girls are more in danger than teenage boys
- Why use birth control methods for adolescent girls?
- Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
- A lot of adolescents are fascinated with amusing videos they find online
- Boys or teenage girls, who are lazier?
- Music with explicit content ought to be prohibited in educational settings
- To pursue their goals, should youngsters “divorce” their parents?
- Teenagers who play violent video games become aggressive
- Teenage girls’ experiences with rape and how it impacts their studies
- Kids who have too much spare time often get into trouble
- Should you permit your adolescent child to work a weekend job?
- Facts that show why being famous is not fun
- Sex education is a critical component of the academic program
- Bullying and jokes essentially mean the same thing
- The drawbacks of teaching boys and girls in different schools
Excellent medical persuasive speech topics
- Controlling persistent pain in a particular location
- Habit-based diet control strategies
- Why do some animal species become extinct or just become endangered?
- Significant chemistry developments from the 20th and 21st centuries, number
- How people may help the environment by “becoming green.”
- 118. The adaptability of species to the threat posed by climate change and their evolutionary development
- 105. Environmental effects of hybrid vehicles
- 106. Medical marijuana’s advantages and disadvantages
- Dehydration and the significance of water in our daily lives
- Benefits and drawbacks of using solar or wind energy for power generation
- Examine the nutritional effects of a popular diet (such as paleo, keto, or veganism) on the human body.
- Long-term advantages and consequences of LASIK surgery
- The risks of refined sugar, paragraph
- The use of DNA testing and radiometric dating
- Aromatherapy and its applicability to science and medicine
- Organic farming becomes a commodity
- Protecting the survival of the rainforests
- Techniques for energy conservation that support sustainable living
- The effects of caffeine on the body (good and bad)
- Animal experimentation in academic settings
To write a compelling medical persuasive speech, you must have a good topic. Developing an exciting topic for your medical persuasive speech may be challenging. This article has highlighted the 200 best medical persuasive speech topics you can write about.
Consider an exciting and researchable topic by looking at your interests. Use simple language to relate to your audience and ensure your issue is unique to avoid over-explored subjects.
Contact us for assistance if you still need help choosing a good topic for your medical persuasive speech. We provide academic writing help to all level students at affordable rates.
Why We Are the Best
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- Dedicated nursing and healthcare writers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Online Nursing Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Nursing Dissertation Writing Services
- Nursing Capstone Project Writing Services
- Best Nursing Essay Writing Company
- Best Online Nursing Assignment Help
- Nursing Term Paper Writing Services
- Nursing Report Writing Services
- Nursing Annotated Bibliography by Professional
- Nursing Essay Assignments
- Nursing Assignment Writing
- Nursing Case Study Writing Services
- Nursing Coursework Writing
- Online Nursing Research Paper writing service
- PICO Question Examples
- Nursing Thesis Writing Services
- Nursing Research Paper Writing Services
- Nursing Presentation Writing
- Terms and Conditions
- Epidemiology assignment help
- Write my nursing dissertation for Me
- Nursing Essay Writing Service