- © 2021
Research Methodology and Scientific Writing
- C. George Thomas 0
Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, India
You can also search for this author in PubMed Google Scholar
Provides tips to improve the writing skills for research students
Deals with most interdisciplinary fields in Research such as Problems, Writing Proposals, Funding, Selecting Designs, Literature and Review, Collection of Data and Analysis, and Preparation of Thesis
Discusses the latest on the use of information technology in retrieving and managing information
- Table of contents
About this book
Authors and affiliations, about the author, bibliographic information, buying options.
- Available as EPUB and PDF
- Read on any device
- Instant download
- Own it forever
- Compact, lightweight edition
- Dispatched in 3 to 5 business days
- Free shipping worldwide - see info
- Durable hardcover edition
Tax calculation will be finalised at checkout
Other ways to access
This is a preview of subscription content, access via your institution .
Table of contents (24 chapters)
Front matter, research: the search for knowledge.
C. George Thomas
Philosophy of Research
Approaches to research, major research methods, experimental research, collection and analysis of data, planning and writing a research proposal, publications and the library, academic databases, the literature review, preparation of research papers and other articles, the structure of a thesis, tables and illustrations, reasoning in research, references: how to cite and list correctly, improve your writing skills, use appropriate words and phrases, punctuation marks and abbreviations, units and numbers.
- Research Problems
- Writing Proposals
- Selecting Designs
- Literature and Review
- Collection of Data and Analysis
- Preparation of Thesis
Book Title : Research Methodology and Scientific Writing
Authors : C. George Thomas
DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-64865-7
Publisher : Springer Cham
eBook Packages : Education , Education (R0)
Copyright Information : The Author(s) 2021
Hardcover ISBN : 978-3-030-64864-0 Published: 25 February 2021
Softcover ISBN : 978-3-030-64867-1 Published: 25 February 2022
eBook ISBN : 978-3-030-64865-7 Published: 24 February 2021
Edition Number : 2
Number of Pages : XVII, 620
Number of Illustrations : 25 b/w illustrations
Topics : Engineering/Technology Education , Writing Skills , Thesis and Dissertation
- Find a journal
- Publish with us
Guide for Thesis Research
- Introduction to the Thesis Process
- Project Planning
- Literature Review
- Theoretical Frameworks
- Research Methodology
- GC Honors Program Theses
- Thesis Submission Instructions This link opens in a new window
- Accessing Guilford Theses from 1898 to 2020 This link opens in a new window
Basics of Methodology
Research is a process of inquiry that is carried out in a pondered, organized, and strategic manner. In order to obtain high quality results, it is important to understand methodology.
Research methodology refers to how your project will be designed, what you will observe or measure, and how you will collect and analyze data. The methods you choose must be appropriate for your field and for the specific research questions you are setting out to answer.
A strong understanding of methodology will help you:
- apply appropriate research techniques
- design effective data collection instruments
- analyze and interpret your data
- develop well-founded conclusions
Below, you will find resources that mostly cover general aspects of research methodology. In the left column, you will find resources that specifically cover qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research.
General Works on Methodology
Mixed Methods Research
- << Previous: Theoretical Frameworks
- Next: Citation >>
- Last Updated: Jul 8, 2021 6:01 PM
- URL: https://library.guilford.edu/thesis-guide
- No category
Research Methods and Thesis Writing
- Research methods
Add this document to collection(s)
You can add this document to your study collection(s)
Add this document to saved
You can add this document to your saved list
Suggest us how to improve StudyLib
(For complaints, use another form )
Input it if you want to receive answer
- Advanced search
- Authority search
Log in to your account
If you do not have a Google account, but do have a local account, you can still log in:
Methods of research and thesis writing / Jose F. Calderon, Expectacion C. Gonzales.
- Calderon, Jose F
- Gonzales, Expectacion C
- Technical writing
- Q180.55 M4C12 1993
- Holdings ( 7 )
- Title notes ( 7 )
Browsing Ladislao N. Diwa Memorial Library shelves , Shelving location: Filipiniana Section, Collection: Non-fiction Close shelf browser (Hides shelf browser)
Bibliography : p. 251 - 254.
08/11/2011 8628 copy 2
08/11/2011 8629 copy 3
08/11/2011 8630 copy 4
07/11/2013 11766 copy 11
07/11/2013 11767 copy 12
07/11/2013 12289 copy 16
- Add to your cart (remove)
- Save record BIBTEX Dublin Core MARCXML MARC (non-Unicode/MARC-8) MARC (Unicode/UTF-8) MARC (Unicode/UTF-8, Standard) MODS (XML) RIS ISBD
- More searches Search for this title in: Other Libraries (WorldCat) Other Databases (Google Scholar) Online Stores (Bookfinder.com) Open Library (openlibrary.org)
Exporting to Dublin Core...
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
Research Methods | Definitions, Types, Examples
Research methods are specific procedures for collecting and analyzing data. Developing your research methods is an integral part of your research design . When planning your methods, there are two key decisions you will make.
First, decide how you will collect data . Your methods depend on what type of data you need to answer your research question :
- Qualitative vs. quantitative : Will your data take the form of words or numbers?
- Primary vs. secondary : Will you collect original data yourself, or will you use data that has already been collected by someone else?
- Descriptive vs. experimental : Will you take measurements of something as it is, or will you perform an experiment?
Second, decide how you will analyze the data .
- For quantitative data, you can use statistical analysis methods to test relationships between variables.
- For qualitative data, you can use methods such as thematic analysis to interpret patterns and meanings in the data.
Table of contents
Methods for collecting data, examples of data collection methods, methods for analyzing data, examples of data analysis methods, other interesting articles, frequently asked questions about research methods.
Data is the information that you collect for the purposes of answering your research question . The type of data you need depends on the aims of your research.
Qualitative vs. quantitative data
Your choice of qualitative or quantitative data collection depends on the type of knowledge you want to develop.
For questions about ideas, experiences and meanings, or to study something that can’t be described numerically, collect qualitative data .
If you want to develop a more mechanistic understanding of a topic, or your research involves hypothesis testing , collect quantitative data .
You can also take a mixed methods approach , where you use both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
Primary vs. secondary research
Primary research is any original data that you collect yourself for the purposes of answering your research question (e.g. through surveys , observations and experiments ). Secondary research is data that has already been collected by other researchers (e.g. in a government census or previous scientific studies).
If you are exploring a novel research question, you’ll probably need to collect primary data . But if you want to synthesize existing knowledge, analyze historical trends, or identify patterns on a large scale, secondary data might be a better choice.
Descriptive vs. experimental data
In descriptive research , you collect data about your study subject without intervening. The validity of your research will depend on your sampling method .
In experimental research , you systematically intervene in a process and measure the outcome. The validity of your research will depend on your experimental design .
To conduct an experiment, you need to be able to vary your independent variable , precisely measure your dependent variable, and control for confounding variables . If it’s practically and ethically possible, this method is the best choice for answering questions about cause and effect.
Prevent plagiarism. Run a free check.
Your data analysis methods will depend on the type of data you collect and how you prepare it for analysis.
Data can often be analyzed both quantitatively and qualitatively. For example, survey responses could be analyzed qualitatively by studying the meanings of responses or quantitatively by studying the frequencies of responses.
Qualitative analysis methods
Qualitative analysis is used to understand words, ideas, and experiences. You can use it to interpret data that was collected:
- From open-ended surveys and interviews , literature reviews , case studies , ethnographies , and other sources that use text rather than numbers.
- Using non-probability sampling methods .
Qualitative analysis tends to be quite flexible and relies on the researcher’s judgement, so you have to reflect carefully on your choices and assumptions and be careful to avoid research bias .
Quantitative analysis methods
Quantitative analysis uses numbers and statistics to understand frequencies, averages and correlations (in descriptive studies) or cause-and-effect relationships (in experiments).
You can use quantitative analysis to interpret data that was collected either:
- During an experiment .
- Using probability sampling methods .
Because the data is collected and analyzed in a statistically valid way, the results of quantitative analysis can be easily standardized and shared among researchers.
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
If you want to know more about statistics , methodology , or research bias , make sure to check out some of our other articles with explanations and examples.
- Chi square test of independence
- Statistical power
- Descriptive statistics
- Degrees of freedom
- Pearson correlation
- Null hypothesis
- Double-blind study
- Case-control study
- Research ethics
- Data collection
- Hypothesis testing
- Structured interviews
- Hawthorne effect
- Unconscious bias
- Recall bias
- Halo effect
- Self-serving bias
- Information bias
Quantitative research deals with numbers and statistics, while qualitative research deals with words and meanings.
Quantitative methods allow you to systematically measure variables and test hypotheses . Qualitative methods allow you to explore concepts and experiences in more detail.
In mixed methods research , you use both qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods to answer your research question .
A sample is a subset of individuals from a larger population . Sampling means selecting the group that you will actually collect data from in your research. For example, if you are researching the opinions of students in your university, you could survey a sample of 100 students.
In statistics, sampling allows you to test a hypothesis about the characteristics of a population.
The research methods you use depend on the type of data you need to answer your research question .
- If you want to measure something or test a hypothesis , use quantitative methods . If you want to explore ideas, thoughts and meanings, use qualitative methods .
- If you want to analyze a large amount of readily-available data, use secondary data. If you want data specific to your purposes with control over how it is generated, collect primary data.
- If you want to establish cause-and-effect relationships between variables , use experimental methods. If you want to understand the characteristics of a research subject, use descriptive methods.
Methodology refers to the overarching strategy and rationale of your research project . It involves studying the methods used in your field and the theories or principles behind them, in order to develop an approach that matches your objectives.
Methods are the specific tools and procedures you use to collect and analyze data (for example, experiments, surveys , and statistical tests ).
In shorter scientific papers, where the aim is to report the findings of a specific study, you might simply describe what you did in a methods section .
In a longer or more complex research project, such as a thesis or dissertation , you will probably include a methodology section , where you explain your approach to answering the research questions and cite relevant sources to support your choice of methods.
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, writing strong research questions | criteria & examples.
- What Is a Research Design | Types, Guide & Examples
- Data Collection | Definition, Methods & Examples
More interesting articles
- Between-Subjects Design | Examples, Pros, & Cons
- Cluster Sampling | A Simple Step-by-Step Guide with Examples
- Confounding Variables | Definition, Examples & Controls
- Construct Validity | Definition, Types, & Examples
- Content Analysis | Guide, Methods & Examples
- Control Groups and Treatment Groups | Uses & Examples
- Control Variables | What Are They & Why Do They Matter?
- Correlation vs. Causation | Difference, Designs & Examples
- Correlational Research | When & How to Use
- Critical Discourse Analysis | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Cross-Sectional Study | Definition, Uses & Examples
- Descriptive Research | Definition, Types, Methods & Examples
- Ethical Considerations in Research | Types & Examples
- Explanatory and Response Variables | Definitions & Examples
- Explanatory Research | Definition, Guide, & Examples
- Exploratory Research | Definition, Guide, & Examples
- External Validity | Definition, Types, Threats & Examples
- Extraneous Variables | Examples, Types & Controls
- Guide to Experimental Design | Overview, Steps, & Examples
- How Do You Incorporate an Interview into a Dissertation? | Tips
- How to Do Thematic Analysis | Step-by-Step Guide & Examples
- How to Write a Literature Review | Guide, Examples, & Templates
- How to Write a Strong Hypothesis | Steps & Examples
- Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria | Examples & Definition
- Independent vs. Dependent Variables | Definition & Examples
- Inductive Reasoning | Types, Examples, Explanation
- Inductive vs. Deductive Research Approach | Steps & Examples
- Internal Validity in Research | Definition, Threats, & Examples
- Internal vs. External Validity | Understanding Differences & Threats
- Longitudinal Study | Definition, Approaches & Examples
- Mediator vs. Moderator Variables | Differences & Examples
- Mixed Methods Research | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Multistage Sampling | Introductory Guide & Examples
- Naturalistic Observation | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Operationalization | A Guide with Examples, Pros & Cons
- Population vs. Sample | Definitions, Differences & Examples
- Primary Research | Definition, Types, & Examples
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Research | Differences, Examples & Methods
- Quasi-Experimental Design | Definition, Types & Examples
- Questionnaire Design | Methods, Question Types & Examples
- Random Assignment in Experiments | Introduction & Examples
- Random vs. Systematic Error | Definition & Examples
- Reliability vs. Validity in Research | Difference, Types and Examples
- Reproducibility vs Replicability | Difference & Examples
- Reproducibility vs. Replicability | Difference & Examples
- Sampling Methods | Types, Techniques & Examples
- Semi-Structured Interview | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Simple Random Sampling | Definition, Steps & Examples
- Single, Double, & Triple Blind Study | Definition & Examples
- Stratified Sampling | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Structured Interview | Definition, Guide & Examples
- Survey Research | Definition, Examples & Methods
- Systematic Review | Definition, Example, & Guide
- Systematic Sampling | A Step-by-Step Guide with Examples
- Textual Analysis | Guide, 3 Approaches & Examples
- The 4 Types of Reliability in Research | Definitions & Examples
- The 4 Types of Validity in Research | Definitions & Examples
- Transcribing an Interview | 5 Steps & Transcription Software
- Triangulation in Research | Guide, Types, Examples
- Types of Interviews in Research | Guide & Examples
- Types of Research Designs Compared | Guide & Examples
- Types of Variables in Research & Statistics | Examples
- Unstructured Interview | Definition, Guide & Examples
- What Is a Case Study? | Definition, Examples & Methods
- What Is a Case-Control Study? | Definition & Examples
- What Is a Cohort Study? | Definition & Examples
- What Is a Conceptual Framework? | Tips & Examples
- What Is a Controlled Experiment? | Definitions & Examples
- What Is a Double-Barreled Question?
- What Is a Focus Group? | Step-by-Step Guide & Examples
- What Is a Likert Scale? | Guide & Examples
- What Is a Prospective Cohort Study? | Definition & Examples
- What Is a Retrospective Cohort Study? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Action Research? | Definition & Examples
- What Is an Observational Study? | Guide & Examples
- What Is Concurrent Validity? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Content Validity? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Convenience Sampling? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Convergent Validity? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Criterion Validity? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Data Cleansing? | Definition, Guide & Examples
- What Is Deductive Reasoning? | Explanation & Examples
- What Is Discriminant Validity? | Definition & Example
- What Is Ecological Validity? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Ethnography? | Definition, Guide & Examples
- What Is Face Validity? | Guide, Definition & Examples
- What Is Non-Probability Sampling? | Types & Examples
- What Is Participant Observation? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Peer Review? | Types & Examples
- What Is Predictive Validity? | Examples & Definition
- What Is Probability Sampling? | Types & Examples
- What Is Purposive Sampling? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Qualitative Observation? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Qualitative Research? | Methods & Examples
- What Is Quantitative Observation? | Definition & Examples
- What Is Quantitative Research? | Definition, Uses & Methods
What is your plagiarism score?
Research Methods Thesis Writing ( 51 results)
- All Product Types
- Magazines & Periodicals
- Sheet Music
- Art, Prints & Posters
- Manuscripts & Paper Collectibles
- All Conditions
- All Bindings
- Softcover (50)
- First Edition
- Dust Jacket
- Seller-Supplied Images (28)
- Not Printed On Demand (44)
- Free US Shipping (4)
- Worldwide European Union North America Europe Asia
- All Countries China Germany Japan U.S.A. United Kingdom
- All Sellers
- and up (50)
Education and scientific research methods and thesis writing 35227(Chinese Edition)(Old-Used)
BEN SHE BIAN
Seller: liu xing , Nanjing JiangSu, JS, China
Used - Softcover Condition: Good
From China to U.S.A.
paperback. Condition: Good. Education and scientific research methods and thesis writing 35227.
The genuine promotion 2.3_ scientific research methods and thesis writing (location: z)(Chinese Edition)
Published by People's Daily, 2000
ISBN 10: 7511503829 ISBN 13: 9787511503824
New - Softcover Condition: New
paperback. Condition: New. Ship out in 2 business day, And Fast shipping, Free Tracking number will be provided after the shipment.Paperback. Pub Date :2011-04-02 Publisher: People's Daily. the basic information about the title: of 2.3_ research methods and thesis writing original price: 25 yuan Author: Publisher: People's Daily Publication Date :2011-02ISBN: 9.787.511.503.824 words: Page : Revision: Binding: Folio: Product Weight: Editor's Summary directory of Abstracts preambleFour Satisfaction guaranteed,or money back.
Stock Chinese medicine research methods and thesis writing guide in Traditional Chinese Medicine(Chinese Edition)(Old-Used)
BEN SHE.YI MING
paperback. Condition: Good. Ship out in 2 business day, And Fast shipping, Free Tracking number will be provided after the shipment.Stock Chinese medicine research methods and thesis writing guide in Traditional Chinese MedicineFour Satisfaction guaranteed,or money back.
Applied Linguistics Research Methods and Thesis Writing f430(Chinese Edition)(Old-Used)
WEN QIU FANG
paperback. Condition: Good. Ship out in 2 business day, And Fast shipping, Free Tracking number will be provided after the shipment.Applied Linguistics Research Methods and Thesis Writing f430Four Satisfaction guaranteed,or money back.
Applied Linguistics Research Methods and Thesis Writing FLTRP Higher Education of English Academic Library(Chinese Edition)(Old-Used)
WEN QIU FANG ( ZUO ZHE )
paperback. Condition: Good. Applied Linguistics Research Methods and Thesis Writing FLTRP Higher Education of English Academic Library.
Bibliographic Research Methods, 9th Edition (Essentials for Research, Report Writing, and Thesis Writing (Information Literacy Readers))
Published by DB Japan, Japan, 2021
ISBN 10: 4861401720 ISBN 13: 9784861401725
Seller: Anime Plus , Sagae, YG, Japan
New Condition: New
From Japan to U.S.A.
Condition: New. / Ship from Japan / DB Japan / 25.7 x 18.2 x 1.8 cm / 0.49 kg.
The TCM research methods and Thesis Writing Guide(Chinese Edition)(Old-Used)
ZHOU WEN XIAN ZHU BIAN
paperback. Condition: Good. The TCM research methods and Thesis Writing Guide.
classic series of teaching materials: Political Science Research Methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
(MEI)WU LIANG FU
Published by Tianjin People s Publishing House Pub. Date :2007-, 1991
ISBN 10: 7201056115 ISBN 13: 9787201056111
Soft cover. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Author:(MEI)WU LIANG FU.Binding:Soft cover.Publisher:Tianjin People s Publishing House Pub. Date :2007-.
art research methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
ZHOU SHAO BIN
Published by Higher Education Press, 2007
ISBN 10: 7040214547 ISBN 13: 9787040214543
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Publisher: Higher Education Press. This book is divided in three parts. semi-technical nature and scope of the study subjects. the academic art of reading and thinking. academic study of Art.
Interest Education Series: Music Research Methods and Thesis Writing quiz(Chinese Edition)
ISBN 10: 7103040974 ISBN 13: 9787103040973
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pages. Number The: 249 Language: the basic idea of ??prepared by the Chinese. Fun educational books: music research methods and thesis writing knowledge Q & A is the study voluminous voluminous's Monograph in the Collection 'and textbooks' basis. dilute the purely theoretical explore. make things simple. focusing on the ability to solve practical problems. 89 special question and answer format. in layman's language to explain the underlying issues in music research and thesis writi.
Art education research methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
Published by Southwest Normal University Pub. Date :2011-1-1, 2011
ISBN 10: 7562150524 ISBN 13: 9787562150527
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Pages Number: 225 Publisher: Southwest Normal University Pub. Date :2011-1-1. This book is divided into two parts. seven chapters. the first chapter on the professional development of teachers of art and art education and research of internal relations. and through the history cf logical inductive method of modern art teachers must have the education and scientific research literacy and capacity. Chapter II details the process of art education and the basic characteristics of.
Applied Linguistics Research Methods and Thesis Writing [Paperback](Chinese Edition)
Published by Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press; 1 ed, 1991
ISBN 10: 7560046053 ISBN 13: 9787560046051
Soft cover. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Author:WEN QIU FANG.Binding:Soft cover.Publisher:Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press; 1 ed.
Research Methods and Thesis Writing(Chinese Edition)
BI RUN CHENG BIAN
Published by Research Methods and Thesis Writing Science Press., 2007
ISBN 10: 7030206061 ISBN 13: 9787030206060
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Paperback. Publisher: Science out.
Art education research methods and thesis writing (with CD-ROM second five institutions of higher education planning materials Fine Arts Series)(Chinese Edition)
WANG LI MIN
Published by HeFei University of Technology Press, 2011
ISBN 10: 7565005029 ISBN 13: 9787565005022
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Pages Number: 191 Publisher: Hefei Pub. Date :2011-09-01 version 1. Contents: Chapter articles on art education art education research study outlined in Section I of the meaning. function and purpose of Section II study of art education Chapter II Scope and classification research programs in art education research section of the establishment as defined in Section II and Section III how the proposed research hypothesis how the literature search how to develop a research prog.
Professional and technical personnel in scientific research methods and thesis writing
ZHANG WEI GANG. ZHANG YAN XIN. YAN TIE YI
Published by China Press, 2000
ISBN 10: 7801407644 ISBN 13: 9787801407641
paperback. Condition: New. Ship out in 2 business day, And Fast shipping, Free Tracking number will be provided after the shipment.Paperback Pages Number: 233 in today's world. science and technology are advancing rapidly. the booming global scientific and technological revolution in information technology. biotechnology. nanotechnology. as a symbol. an update of knowledge and technological advances become shorter and shorter. Faced with this rapidly changing situation. the professional and technical personnel should be based on actual demand to accelerate the speed of the updating of knowledge. to quickly grasp the latest technology. continuously improve the ability to adapt in order to better respond to the challenge. Work characteristics of professional and technical personnel. professional and technical personnel in scientific research methods and thesis writing. combined with scientific research and practical. focusing on the concepts of science and scientific research. basic research program. topics. principles and procedures. the typical scientific research methods. research and ways of thinking. scientific research methods practice. the conference mode. essay writing. strategy. Paper Submission and publication. intellectual property and protection of academic corruption governance. Typical research paper writing examples. analysis of research and successful experience. the failures as well as papers written strategy. summarized. refined with scientific research and thesis writing instructive viewpoints and methods. and provide a reference for the reader to learn and practice research methods. to help beginners in scientific research the field as quickly as possible. to apply their knowledge in the course of practice. to achieve practical results. Professional and technical personnel in scientific research methods and thesis writing structural part of the research methods. essay writing. and intellectual property. the book is divided into ten chapters. each chapter is relatively independent. with summary points and thinking exercises. readers can learn and work to be done Readings or choose to learn. In the teaching process. teachers can be based on actual needs. the teaching of the selected chapter. Readers (including students) may also need to study and work Readings or selected school.Four Satisfaction guaranteed,or money back.
English majors planning materials: Research Methods and Thesis Writing(Chinese Edition)
CHANG YAO XIN
Published by Nanjing University Press Pub. Date :2009-09-01, 1991
ISBN 10: 7305062235 ISBN 13: 9787305062230
Soft cover. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.English.Author:CHANG YAO XIN.Binding:Soft cover.Publisher:Nanjing University Press Pub. Date :2009-09-01.
business degree thesis writing and research methods(Chinese Edition)
CHEN GUO HAI
Published by Tsinghua University Press Pub. Date :2009-09-01, 1991
ISBN 10: 730220702X ISBN 13: 9787302207023
Soft cover. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Author:CHEN GUO HAI.Binding:Soft cover.Publisher:Tsinghua University Press Pub. Date :2009-09-01.
Medical research methods and thesis writing the second edition(Chinese Edition)
YIN GUO RONG
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date: 2009 Publisher: Science Press title: Medical research methods and thesis writing the second version of the original price: 49 yuan Author: Yan Guorong Publisher: Science Press Publication Date: September 1. 2009 ISBN: 9787030254481 Words: Page: Edition: 2nd Edition Binding: Folio: 16 commodity identification: B002QEDA96 Editor's Choice No executive summary Medical research Methods and Thesis Writing (2nd edition) engaged in by a number of basic medicine. clinical medicine.
math education research methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
WANG GUANG MING
Published by Beijing Normal University Press Pub. Date :2010-07, 2010
ISBN 10: 7303110917 ISBN 13: 9787303110919
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Pages Number: 296 Publisher: Beijing Normal University Press Pub. Date :2010-07. This book describes the common methods of mathematics education research and thesis writing in.
medical research methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
YIN GUO RONG WANG BIN QUAN ZHU BIAN
Published by Science Press, 1991
ISBN 10: 7030097149 ISBN 13: 9787030097149
MPA thesis writing and research methods(Chinese Edition)
ZHANG ZHI GANG ZHU
Published by Dalian University of Technology Press Pub. Date :2, 2009
ISBN 10: 7561148704 ISBN 13: 9787561148709
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Paperback. Pages Number: 342 Publisher: Dalian University of Technology Press Pub. Date :2009-06- 01. pursuing MPA. the key issue is the completion of dissertations. master s degree. For in-service personnel. in order to successfully complete the dissertation. most shortcut channel through the scientific method is wisdom. Methods such as bridge. across the natural moat for the thoroughfare; method. if a boat. crossing the rapids can reach the other side; methods like wings. f.
Art education research methods and thesis writing (universities and colleges of fine arts undergraduate teacher education curriculum materials)(Chinese Edition)
DUAN PENG // HUA NIAN
Published by Hunan Fine Arts Publishing House, 2011
ISBN 10: 7535637108 ISBN 13: 9787535637109
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Pages Number: 194 Publisher: Hunan Fine Arts Pub. Date :2010-08-01 version 1. This book describes the research. experimental studies. lessons learned studies. action research. literature. comparative studies. case studies. theoretical research art education research methods. and devoted to the study of art education into the bristles of the presentation of a major academic writing. Book easy to understand. classify clear and feasible. provide a large number of instances. the .
Peking University Library Higher Education Academic Standards and Research Methods Series: University of learning methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
[ RUI SHI ] KE LI SI DUO FU MAI ZI GE .
Published by ???????, 2014
ISBN 10: 7301232381 ISBN 13: 9787301232385
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date :2014-01-01 Pages: 264 Language: Chinese Publisher: University Press' Higher Education university library Academic Standards and Research Methods Series: University of learning methods and thesis writing is dedicated to the development and writing of students a professional books. basically adapted to the study guide for the contemporary college students urgent needs. For the full draft of college study and writing papers. citing the very simple and practical way for colle.
MBA thesis writing and communication research methods I(Chinese Edition)
Published by ?????????, 2009
ISBN 10: 7561146329 ISBN 13: 9787561146323
paperback. Condition: New. Ship out in 2 business day, And Fast shipping, Free Tracking number will be provided after the shipment.Paperback. Pub Date :2009-01-01 Pages: 325 Language: Chinese Publisher: Dalian University of Technology Press Information Title : MBA thesis writing and research methodology Price: 38.00 yuan Author : Yu Communications Publisher: Dalian University of Technology Publishing Date :2009-01-01ISBN: 9787561146323 words: Page: 325 Edition : 1 Binding: Paperback Folio: 16 product ID: 10037230 Editor's Choice MBA thesis writing and research methods . the writing is a very significant thing . I believe.Four Satisfaction guaranteed,or money back.
Medical research and thesis writing: ideas and methods(Chinese Edition)
Published by Shandong University Press. Pub. Date :2010-04, 2000
ISBN 10: 7560740715 ISBN 13: 9787560740713
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date: 2010 Pages: 222 Language: Chinese Publisher: Shandong University Press graduate with years of teaching experience told me that the key is to have a good idea and method of Graduate Students scientific research ability. Graduate Education Center of Shandong Provincial Academy of Medical Sciences. glad to hear that try to set up the content of the teaching of scientific ideas and methodology and invited Professor Liu Yan speakers. because the teaching effect greatly welcome.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH METHODS : Writing of the final thesis
Published by Our Knowledge Publishing, 2022
ISBN 10: 6204683322 ISBN 13: 9786204683324
Seller: AHA-BUCH GmbH , Einbeck, Germany
Book Print on Demand
New - Softcover Condition: Neu
From Germany to U.S.A.
Taschenbuch. Condition: Neu. nach der Bestellung gedruckt Neuware - Printed after ordering - At the end of the university or professional training, the student must produce a research or scientific study. This production allows the student to validate his or her university or professional degree. The importance of scientific writing has led training institutes and universities to offer theoretical courses on research methodology. These courses are important, but often do not allow some students to write their dissertations, TFEs or theses. Many students find it extremely difficult to conduct a scientific study or research worthy of the name. Some of them just copy and paste. This is the reason why training institutes and universities have developed anti-plagiarism software to alleviate the problems related to plagiarism. The lack of knowledge and skills in the methodology of scientific research is at the origin of the production of dissertations, TFE or theses that do not meet the standards expected of these scientific documents.
Management of scientific research methods and thesis writing(Chinese Edition)
LIU YI SHENG
ISBN 10: 7112226074 ISBN 13: 9787112226078
paperback. Condition: New. Language:Chinese.Paperback. Pub Date: 2019-01-01 Publisher: China Building Industry Press this material is divided into Subjects. basic research methods. mathematical analysis methods and tools. dissertation writing 4 content. Introduction describes the management respectively scientific research objects and methods. papers and dissertations. academic ethics; Basic research methods introduced the literature research. case studies law .
Japanese academic writing and research methods (whole thesis writing guide) Japanese professional core curriculum materials(Chinese Edition)
WANG JIAN YI
ISBN 10: 7562860319 ISBN 13: 9787562860310
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date: 2019-11-01 Pages: 192 Language: Chinese Publisher: East China University Press Japanese Academic Writing and Research Methods (whole thesis writing guide) Japanese professional core curriculum materials thesis in Chapter 1. wrote matters should be noted on the definition of the main thesis. dissertation basic structure and graduation .
MBA thesis writing and research methods five colleges of Business Administration Courses Series(Chinese Edition)
Published by Economic Management Press, 2014
ISBN 10: 750963069X ISBN 13: 9787509630693
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date :2014-05-01 Pages: 361 Language: Chinese Publisher: Economic Management Press If you want to become good managers. want the championship. you must have a positive attitude. passionate work. study and life. as MBA students. the learning from school. individual courses. the last and most crucial thesis writing. MBA is an important part of the training process is the application of knowledge to the students' comprehensive ability to exercise and assessment . Especially the MB.
English Writing: discourse problems. thesis writing and presentation. the theoretical framework and research methods (Second Edition)(Chinese Edition)
TIAN DE XIN BIAN
ISBN 10: 7561248520 ISBN 13: 9787561248522
paperback. Condition: New. Paperback. Pub Date:2016-07-01 Pages:313 Language: Publisher: English Chinese. Northwestern Polytechnical University press: English writing discourse problems. thesis writing and presentation. the theoretical framework and research methods (Second Edition) is divided into five parts on the problem. thesis writing. presentation. theoretical framework and research methods. including a total of 16.
Create a Want
Tell us what you're looking for and once a match is found, we'll inform you by e-mail.
Can't remember the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you.