- Essay Writing
- Dissertation Writing
- Assignment Writing
- Report Writing
- Literature Review
- Proposal Writing
- Poster and Presentation Writing Service
- PhD Writing Service
- Coursework Writing
- Tutoring Service
- Exam Notes Writing Service
Editing and Proofreading Service
Technical and Statistical Services
- Appeals and Re-Submissions
Personal Statement Writing Service
- Sample Dissertations
- Sample Essays
- Free Products
Economics Dissertation Topics
- To what extent does the concentration in the industry determine individual firm profitability?
- How does competition in the market determine corporate strategies for growth?
- Impact of the covid pandemic on the market entry modes practised by corporations.
- How do models of funding of non-profit organisations affect their sustainability?
- Privatization of Public Enterprises and its implications on economic policy and development
- Fraud and Abuse in Non-profit Organizations
- Antitrust Practices and Market Power in the UK
- Effect of antitrust regulations on the performance of the IT sphere in the UK
- Antitrust regulation of horizontal mergers
- Challenges for the industry from digitalisation
- How changes in industrial structure affected economic growth in China?
- How can Brexit change industrial policies in the UK?
- Effect of covid on the entertainment industry
- Perspectives of the alternative energy industry over the world
- Contribution of smart materials to the development of the construction industry
- Transformation of consumer tastes over the last two decades
- How do local culture and mentality affect entrepreneurial behaviour and inclination to running a business?
- How does the behaviour of single-person households differ from the behaviour of couple-based households?
- Product life cycle in the era of digitalisation
- Influence of IT on product development
- Crowd funding as a driver of product development
- How did Covid-19 affect economic inequality?
- Dynamics of the Gini index as an indicator of income distribution
- Forces behind income inequality in the UK
- Is economic equilibrium attainable in the modern world?
- How will equilibrium change after the covid-19 pandemic
- The effect of trade liberalisation on general economic equilibrium
- Impact of the informal sector of the economy on welfare
- Potential consequences of the unconditional income introduction
- Effect of covid-19 on income distribution in the UK
- Collective decision-making in social networks
- Collective decision making on mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of decision making on tourism destinations
- How uncertainty affects decision making?
- Career perspectives in the knowledge economy
- The effect of covid on uncertainty in a particular market
- Job search from the perspective of behavioural economics
- The role of emotions in personal investing strategies
- What drives customers to change mobile operators?
- How do demand and supply control market forces in the UK?
- Should the neoclassical growth model be revised in conditions of the modern world?
- How does covid affect aggregate spending in the UK?
- Do interest rates affect consumption in the UK?
- Does consumption depend on the country’s currency exchange rate?
- What industries were hit by covid most of all in terms of production?
- Do consumer prices move synchronously in EU countries under the regime of inflation targeting?
- What counter-cyclical measures can help to mitigate economic turmoil?
- How do oil prices affect business activities in oil importing and oil-exporting countries?
- How do interest rates affect investment activities?
- Analysis of money supply in developing and developed economies
- Is interest rates an effective instrument of inflation control in developing countries?
- Forward Guidance as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: Experiences and Prospects
- Does money supply influence rates of economic growth?
- Is austerity an appropriate instrument of reducing national debt?
- Influence of political situation on macroeconomic regulation in the UK.
- How do macroeconomic policies affect capital structure of firms?
- How do recommendations of international organisations (WB, WTO, IMF) affect macroeconomic policies of developing countries?
- The use of big data in behavioural economics at the macrolevel
- Public policy formulation through the lens of behavioural economics
- How to bridge the gap between the theory and practice of behavioural macroeconomics?
- International trade as a factor of growth of developing economies
- The effect of IT on restructuring international trade
- How IT progress changed international value chains
- How did covid affect international business activities?
- The most prospective developing markets for international business
- Tendencies in international factor movements over the last decade
- Are there preconditions for creating new currency unions anywhere in the world?
- Latest tendencies in international finance: liberalisation or restrictions?
- Is the current global financial system viable?
- The most prospective regional trade unions
- What are the most attractive destinations for FDI right now?
- The impact of FDI on economic growth in developing countries
- How will the inauguration of Joe Biden change the US-China relations?
- Macroeconomic drivers of local armed conflicts
- Comparison of macroeconomic structure of the US and China
- The impact of globalisation on poverty
- Does IT affect poverty in the global scale?
- How does globalisation influence corruption in the global scale?
- Reaction of financial markets to covid-19
- How mutual funds change their risk-taking strategies depending on different incentives
- How did financial markets react to the Biden win?
- How FinTech companies affect the sphere of financial services
- The latest accomplishments in the sphere of financial engineering
- How IT changes competition in the sphere of financial services
- Has covid changed corporate governance practices in the UK?
- The effect of corporate governance procedures on capital structure in developing countries
- Does IT progress influence companies’ investment in R&D?
- Behavioural finance and its influence on investing decisions
- Is behavioural finance able to completely explain investment decisions?
- How personal characteristics of an investor explain their investment decisions
- Patterns in spending of single-person households and couple households
- Has covid changed inclination to saving among households?
- The role of mediators in the mortgage market
Labour and Demographic Economics
- Economic effects of changes in demographic structure
- The relationship between the number of children and family wellbeing in developing countries
- Does the child-free movement have a real impact on demographic situation in the UK?
- Does Affirmative Action Reduce Gender Discrimination in the Labor Market? Recent Evidence for Developing Countries
- Has covid changed the demand for labour in the EU?
- Digitalisation and changes in labour market
- The influence of marital status on income
- How does marital status impacts labour force structure?
- What are the reasons behind regional wage inequality in the EU.
- Influence of uberisation on labour force structure.
- The demand for refugee labour force in the EU.
- Benefits and disadvantages of being self-employed
- Strategic HR management and trade unions
- A critical analysis of collective bargaining in the context of the UK
- Do all participants of the single market have the same collective bargaining conditions?
- The influence of regional disparity of income on labour mobility
- How has covid changed unemployment patterns in the UK?
- What is the contribution of immigrant workers to GDP of the UK?
- Differences in labour standards between top-5 European football leagues
- An overview of labour laws in the tourist sector across EU countries
- UK labour regulations: drawbacks to be amended in the future
Development Economics and Innovation
- What are the most relevant indicators of economic development?
- The influence of population growth on developing economies: case study of India.
- Exploring the relationship between migration and economic development
- How do land regulations affect the pace of development in developing countries?
- Ecovillages: regulation and development prospects
- What are the residential location preferences of the new generation of millennials?
- Instruments of funding innovations
- Issues of protecting intellectual property rights of start-ups
- Impact of technological change on productivity in the manufacturing industry
- How does trade openness affects aggregate productivity of the economy? On the sample of Australia
- What affects productivity in the long run?
- The impact of structural change on productivity in developing economies
- Economic development in Russia: effects of privatisation
- Economic implications of climate change in developing countries
- Economy wide effect of free trade agreements: the case of developing countries
Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics, Environmental and Ecological Economics
- The effect of technology on productivity of the agricultural sector in developing countries.
- How do labour force flows affect agricultural sector performance in an emerging economy?
- Managing livestock farm as a business: issues and benefits
- Sustainable management practices in fish industry
- Benefits and methods of energy conservation
- Influence of renewable energy sources: economic, social and environmental aspects
- Management of non-renewable sources in the context of Germany.
- How does depletion of resources affect the UK economy?
- Methods of monitoring and control of non-renewable resources
- What is the potential of the solar energy in the world market of energy?
- Opportunities, benefits and drawbacks of alternative energy sources
- What are the main sources of risk in the sphere of renewable energy?
- Water management and conservation policies: A comparative study of the UK and Malaysia.
- The influence of climate policies on economic development.
- How can innovations contribute to the development of an eco-friendly economy?
Looking for something specific? Use our FREE Dissertation Topics service to get 3 unique topics within 48 hours
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Email: [email protected]
*We do NOT use AI (ChatGPT or similar), all orders are custom written by real people.
Essay Writing Service
Assignment Writing Service
Coursework Writing Service
Report Writing Service
Reflective Report Writing Service
Literature Review Writing Service
Dissertation Proposal Writing Service
Dissertation Writing Service
MBA Writing Service
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Civil Law Assignment Help
- Land Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Operations Assignment Help
- HRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- 4 Ps Of Marketing Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Environmental Assignment Help
- Public Policy Assignment Help
- Childcare Assignment Help
- Business Report Writing Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Behavioural Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Ethics Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- Forensic Accounting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Assignment Help
- Financial Engineering Assignment Help
- Financial Markets Assignment Help
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science And Engineering Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Climate Change Economics Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- Web Designing Assignment Help
- Networking Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Biotechnology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- Assignment Assistance
- Assignment Help Online
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Assignment Paper Help
- Solve My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Get Assignment Help
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Assignment Provider
- Quality Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment
- Online Assignment Writers
- Paid Assignment Help
- Top Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment For University
- Buy Assignment Online
- All Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Tutors
- Student Assignment Help
- Custom Assignment Writing Service
- English Essay Help
- Law Essay Help
- Management Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Online Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essay
- Write My Essay
- Admission Essay Help
- TOK Essay Help
- Best Essay Writing Service
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writers Online
- Professional Essay Writers
- Academic Writing
- Homework Help
- Dissertation Help
- University Assignment Help
- College Assignment Help
- Research Paper Writing Help
- Case Study Help
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Help
- PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Job Openings
Top 100 Economics Dissertation Topics Trending in the Year 2021
- July 29, 2021 July 29, 2021
The economic policies of a state, a country or its regulatory bodies decide the fate of the masses residing there. Carefully measured and tactically planned economic strategies can raise the wellbeing of the citizens, while the miserably planned economic measures could plummet the same in no time. Economics is a branch of social science that studies and evaluates how people interact with respect to the value. The science primarily revolves around production, distribution, and final consumption of goods and services. The focus of economics always remains on the behavior and the interactions of the economic agents and how economies function.
GET HELP INSTANTLY Place your order to get best assignment help
The title of our economics assignment is the face of our work. That is the reason why, the title of the assignment economics homework ought to be unique and catchy to the eyes. The title of the given assignment should be concise yet accurately describing the contents of the manuscript. The dissertation assignment title contains certain rare features that would ignite irresistible curiosity on the minds of the readers and stimulate them to read further.
At Thoughtful Minds , the objective of our team is to work day and night on the titles that work. Indeed, most of the students remain alien to the fact, but a smart and highly rational evaluator would make half of his or her mind about grading the work simply looking at the title itself. We help our students to frame their assignment titles as per the type of content, the tone of writing and incorporation of the pivotal keyword(s). Our comprehensive assignment help is always accessible for hire to the students who wish to transform the assigned or chosen title into a masterwork of highest order.
A Comprehensive Coverage of Economics Assignment Topics that We can Find Nowhere Else!
While preparing this list of 100 dissertation topics on economics, we have ensured an inclusive form of coverage of the economics topics somehow relevant to all areas of economic studies. We have focused on the assimilation of the economics topics associated with all sorts of economic laws and principles. You can find the topics dealing in natural economic law, law of diminishing returns, law of macro-economic control, market regulation law, etc. Besides, some of the basic yet prominent principles of economics have been kept in the list open for discussion, including opportunity cost, real/ nominal principle, principle of voluntary returns, etc.
We at Thoughtful Minds, facilitate our students with the services of in-house professors of economics turned academicians with a credible masters or doctorate degree in economics. Their understanding of grass-root to PhD level economics helps them deliver the assignment writing services that are more than worth every penny invested while booking the order.
Wish to see the sample of our work dealing with critical economics topics? Reach the below link to see the glimpse of our writing style over the economic budgetary and financial planning.
Must read: manage budgets and financial plans – sample, the list of top 100 economics dissertation topics trending in the year 2021.
The following is the list of assignment topics revolving around diverse principles, theories, and laws of economics. Our online homework help is focused upon saving time and energy of the students and help them pick the topics that are relevant and appealing to the modern readers.
- Economic Geography Dissertation Topics
- The influence of regional and local cultures in shaping the entrepreneurial economic development
- The distinction between the entrepreneurial behavior in urban and rural areas
- The function of the local culture in the promotion of regional innovation networks
- Local, regional, and national policies for the conducive environment for local clusters
- How are the networks influencing local proximity? The distinction between dispersed and co-localized networks
- What are the reasons behind regional divergence? An assessment of the poorest and richest regions in the UK
- Discussing economic geography of recession. The distinction between the city and regional economies in India
- How the economic statues of housing change with time in the flood-prone coastal areas?
- How COVID lockdown has influenced the economic lives of the big cities?
- Will Coronavirus result in more exodus from big cities due to economic reasons in future course of time?
- Socioeconomic Dissertation Topics
- How social media had changed the economic strategies of large-scale businesses?
- The financial and non-financial support of the family members in the development of a successful entrepreneurship
- Exploring the distinction between power and trust in the local economic systems
- The role of intellectual and social capital in the rural places in Australia
- The function and contribution of social entrepreneurship in China
- The economic impact from the EU and the non-EU migration: A comparative study
- Is social capital a decisive factor in the Indian creative industry?
- Is there actually a link between social and economic development linear? Discuss
- What is the social and economic impact of private equity and venture capital in Singapore?
- Define the economic theory of homeschooling
- Institutional Economics Dissertation Topics
- An evaluation of property market through institutional economies methodologies
- How theoretical assumptions of NIE (New Institutional Economics) micro-analysis affecting the choice of the firm regarding governance structures?
- How does the cultural mix influence the enterprises in the US?
- The economic development and the transaction costs
- Financial constraints, export performances and trust: The case of SMEs in the UK
- How do the economies endorse inter-firm collaborations to curtail the influence of transaction costs?
- Ownership and control in India: An institutional assessment
- The institutional policy making resulting in economic freedom
- Latent entrepreneurship: Europe vs the UK
- The educational aspects of promoting entrepreneurial capacities in the developing economies
- Microeconomics Dissertation Topics
- The mergers and acquisitions associated with the productivity in the US firms
- Is the concept of minimum wage still relevant in the UK economy?
- Is the UK retail sector turning out to be less oligopolistic? Make an analysis on the basis of the impact created by new supermarkets
- Are the UK firms turning out to be more innovative than their counterparts in Europe?
- The energy sector in the United States: A microeconomics approach
- Decision theory and game theory
- Does the size of the firm affect its profits? Discuss with evidence from the telecommunication sector
- Discuss about the antitrust regulations of the horizontal mergers taking place in the US
- Understanding the dynamics of the Gini index and its role as an indicator of the distribution of income
- What are the forces behind the inequality of income amid the workforce in the Indian subcontinent?
- Macroeconomics Dissertation Topics
- How do the rates of interest affect the consumption in Canada?
- How the decision of Brexit influenced the consumer spending in the UK?
- Interest rates and foreign direct investment in India
- What are the macroeconomic determinants of the housing prices in the UK?
- Is the US insurance system economically viable to all the sections of the society?
- How the tax burden is actually shared between the buyers and the sellers?
- Should the model of neoclassical growth be revised as per the conditions of the modern world? Discuss
- The utility of big data in the functioning of behavioral economics at the macro level
- How to bridge up the gap between the theory and the practice of the behavioral macroeconomics?
- What industries were the most adversely affected by Covid in terms of production?
- Regional Development Dissertation Topics
- Profitability of the businesses and regional development: What are the factors to bottom line this relationship?
- How entrepreneurial networks shall contribute to the regional development?
- Implications of the regional development policies in the UAE
- How the regional policies endorsing the start-ups can contribute to the development of the region?
- The public investment and the regional output: A case study of Bangladesh
- The robustness of the regional institutions in the course of development
- The difference between convergence and endogenous growth across England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
- The institutional aspects and the fiscal outcomes of the US municipal governance
- Economic modifications faced by the emigrants: The causes and the impacts
- How regional innovation could impact economic productivity? Discuss the case of a developing economy
- Labor/ Employment Economics Dissertation Topics
- How gender inequality in the field of employment affects workforce productivity and economic growth?
- The impact of economic cycles on workforce productivity, employment, and innovation: A Hyundai case study
- Local pools of unemployment in Canada and the similarities between them
- How economic exploitation of manpower in China has resulted in dissatisfaction against the policy makers?
- Economically viable policies from the government to support the cause of self-employment: A case study from the UK perspective
- The effects of liberal immigration policies of Canada and its impact on the employment of the natives and their productivity
- A critical assessment of the collective bargaining practices in the context of the US
- The economic viability of the labor laws in the tourist sector across the EU countries
- The demand for economic viability of the refugee labor force in the European Union
- How digitization changed the conventional structure of the labor market?
- Financial Economics Dissertation Topics
- How the Chinese Covid-19 pandemic affected the NYSE?
- The determinants of the corporate debt in Canada
- What is the function of the debt market and the private equity in the finances of the SMEs?
- Do the SMEs fetch higher profitability rates in comparison to the large corporations in the UK?
- Permanent and temporary components of the asset prices in India
- Financial and capital structure of the companies in Australia
- Political uncertainty on the prices of the assets
- Corporate governance and the protection of the investor: A comparative study between the US and EU financial market
- Has Covid-19 altered the inclination to the saving among the households?
- The function of the mediators in mortgage market
- Welfare Economics Dissertation Topics
- Impact of the informal sector for the economy based on welfare
- How the adverse effects of Covid-19 affected the income distribution among the masses in the major economies?
- How the taste of the consumers changed over the period of the last two decades?
- How the welfare of the local culture promotes entrepreneurial behavior with an inclination to run a business?
- Welfare economics affecting the behavior of the single person in comparison of the couple based households
- How welfare economics affecting the career perspectives in the developing countries based upon knowledge economy?
- How the uncertainties of the welfare schemes influence the political and economic decision making?
- The impact of the marital status on income
- How the welfare schemes related to climate policies contribute to economic development of South Asia?
- How welfare economics of Bangladesh accelerated the nominal GDP growth of the country within a decade?
- Development Economics and Innovation Dissertation Topics
- How economic productivity and innovation are linked with each other? Discuss from the viewpoint of a developing economy
- How specific traits of innovation by the American tech giants fueled the superpower status of the US?
- What is the future of innovation in a world engulfed in the US-China trade war?
- Can Russia become the dark horse of innovation? Discuss some major contributions of this country that surprised the world
- What are the most proven instruments of funding the innovation till date?
- How innovation changed manufacturing and service industry forever? Make a comparative analysis
- Eco-villages: How the development prospects are boosted by innovation?
- How innovation influenced the lives of the migrants in Europe?
- Can innovation drive the economy more than manpower?
- Discuss the profit model of innovation and elaborate a case of ‘stagnant to staggering’ economy based on the same
Now with that, we have come to the end of this centenarian marathon of the top 100 economics dissertation topics. While our goal has been to primarily help our students of economics with the dissertation help related to topic selection. The comprehensive list has been wisely customized to incorporate the titles meant for other writing formats as well. It can help our students with the requirements of economics research paper writing help , thesis help , case study help and essay help .
Finding yourself constantly battling complex economics topics? Visit the below link to observe how our experts in economics can professionally draft convoluted topics in business analytics and demand forecasting to perfection.
Must read: business analytics – demand forecasting – sample.
It is an undeniable fact that economy is the backbone of any country and there are numerous streams of career opportunities associated with the subject. While offering online assignment help to our students in the form of title recommendation or paid assignment help , we have the welfare and interests of the students on priority. That is the reason why, we have segregated the titles into 10 different sections to help the students of economics to choose more prudently and conveniently. It helps you to give a wider range of perspective in terms of research, content structuring, referencing, and editing to present the assignments in more unique and professional sense.
You will be happy to learn that all kinds of assignment writing topics in economics are covered by our agency. We are constantly maintaining an untarnished track record in it for the last 15 years. We offer student friendly prices and a highly diligent and courteous service/ support team at your disposal 24×7. If you have chosen your economics title (or already been given one) but struggling to cast it into a sublime piece of work, then it is the time to let the best in business call the shots for you. Reach us at Economics assignment help and ask for a free sample and price quote now!
Dissertation - Research
Home Research Dissertation
Dissertation List Of M.Sc.
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Working Paper
- © 2023 Symbiosis School of Economics | Sitemap.
- © 2018 Symbiosis School of Economics | Sitemap.
- Crafted by: Evonix Technologies
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Economics » Dissertation Topics In Economics (33 Examples) To Explore For Research
Dissertation Topics In Economics (33 Examples) To Explore For Research
Mark May 17, 2017 Jun 5, 2020 Economics No Comments
Before suggesting you dissertation topics in economics, let me give you a brief introduction of what economics is, its branches, and what are the areas you can choose to make a good economic dissertation topics. Economics can be defined as the social science that analyses the way choices people take among the alternatives available to […]
Before suggesting you dissertation topics in economics, let me give you a brief introduction of what economics is, its branches, and what are the areas you can choose to make economic dissertation topics.
Economics can be defined as the social science that analyses the way choices people take among the alternatives available to them. It is social because it engages people and their behaviour. It is a science because it utilises, as much as required, a systematic approach in its study of choices. It is the study of how the production, distribution and consumption of goods in human life are controlled. Production encompasses all the actions taken to fulfil the needs and wants of the people by providing the goods and the services. On the other hand, distribution means how these goods and services are made available to the people by the society. These social arrangements form the economic system of social life.
The economics can be further subdivided into two major branches;
It examines the economic choices of maker and purchaser at an individual or sectoral level, along with how market effects due to government policies on these choices. Some general microeconomic topics areas are;
- Consumer and producer surplus
- Economies of scale
- Market equilibrium
- Production possibility frontiers
- Positive and normative statements
- Opportunity cost
- Specialisation and division of labour
- Market failure
- Government failure
It studies the economy and the markets at a country level, examines government policies effect on the national economy, and effects of the world economy on the national economy. Some general macroeconomic topics areas are;
- Balance of payments
- Budget deficit
- Economic growth
- Fiscal policy
- Exchange rates
- Monetary policy
- International trade
- Supply side policies
List Of Dissertation Topics In Economics
We have been able to come up with a list of 20 economic dissertation topics which I am sure you will find useful. Either you are an undergraduate student, about to commence writing your master's dissertation in economics or looking for dissertation topics in economics for postgraduates, the following list can help you to come up with your own dissertation economic topics.
Effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth: a case study.
Techno-economic evaluation of various propulsion systems for LNG carriers.
Immigration towards united states and how it affects the economic trend.
An uncertainty of the law on agency workers: benefit or detriment to businesses in the UK at a time of economic instability.
The economic impact of urban regeneration companies as a mechanism for delivering regeneration in the city of Leicester.
A relationship between the stock market and economic growth.
An analysis of fiscal policy in the UK and Germany: a comparison in the light of the current economic recession.
Has the current economic crisis encouraged UK charities towards more commercial models and practices?
The impact of brand and price on consumer behaviour during the economic recession: a case of clothing market in Greece.
An Economic and social impact of venture capital and private equity in the EU.
Adaptive reuse as economic development in downtown Los Angeles: a resource guide for start-up developers, community-based organisations, and stakeholder groups.
An economic theory of homeschooling.
An empirical investigation of economic aspects of physician services utilisation.
Argentina's economic crisis in 2001 and the international monetary fund.
Banking system regulations, financial development and economic outcomes.
Economic and institutional determinants of geographical concentration of industries in transition economies: evidence from China.
Institutional aspects and fiscal outcomes of U.S. Municipal governance.
The Impact of International Trade & Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on Growth in Developing Countries; a case study.
Central banks and university financial governance: how institutions are managing institutional resources and creating a monetary policy for mission attainment.
The impact of a recession on consumer credit.
Small Medium Enterprises under the Condition of Global Financial Crisis in U.A.E.
Impact of BREXIT on the Economy of United Kingdom.
Economic Impact of BREXIT on the European Union.
Successful Implementation of Corporate Governance Mechanisms in Banks.
Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Market Interest.
Influence of Current US Trade Barriers on the Firms Pricing Decisions.
Influence of Capital Structure on the Stock Returns in the Petrochemical Industry.
Microfinance/Microcredit in the Developing Countries.
How the Current US Trade Barriers may Affect Firms Pricing Decisions?: A Focus on the Auto Manufacturing Industry Particularly GM.
Microfinance/Microcredit in the Developing Country – Malaysia: The Awareness and the Impacts of its Financial Services to the Low Income Group.
A Critical Analysis of the Impact of BREXIT on UK and European Union.
The Impact of Foreign Trade Agreement (FTA) Amid China and USA on the Global Trade.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Message Us On WhatsApp
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Economics Dissertation Topics
Published by Alvin Nicolas at January 11th, 2023 , Revised On October 5, 2023
The field of economics has changed entirely in recent times. Today, the field holds an extremely important place in every economy, with individual choices, spending, borrowing, production, occupations, markets, trading, employment, and a lot more being predicted and planned by economists.
Today, economists view economics from a modern and slightly different perspective than traditional economics. Different approaches in economics include perspectives like anthropology, sociology, geography, and various institutions.
Studying economics involving these perspectives provides a clearer view of the issues and problems related to the modern economic world. In contrast, focusing on the traditional economic approaches while selecting a topic will result in vague outcomes according to modern economics.
The most difficult task with respect to economics dissertations involves the collection of data . Mostly the data required by the researcher must be in quantitative form. However, once data is collected, the researcher can focus on performing the analysis.
There are a number of economic perspectives that can be studied in detail. As your final project, you will want to select the most recent and relevant economics topic for your dissertation.
To help you get started with brainstorming for economics topic ideas, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your economics dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD-qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the problem, research question , aim and objectives, literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our example dissertations to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation.
Check our example dissertation to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
2022 Economics Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: the influence of price and brand on consumer preference during an economic recession: a case of the clothing market in greece.
Research Aim: The research will aim to examine the impact of prices and brands on consumer buying behaviour during an economic recession in Greece’s clothing market. During an economic crisis, not all types of products suffer the same consequences. During a recession, people are more sensible in their buying decisions, and they frequently continue to choose known product brands that meet their demands. The study will look at the impact of the recession on consumer purchasing preferences, taking into account variations in spending on various apparel brands based on price.
Topic 2: The financial and non-financial support of the family members in the growth of a successful entrepreneurship
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the importance of financial and non-financial support of family members in the growth of successful entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a driving force in economic growth, social transformation, and organizational change. Private businesses (entrepreneurship) not only support a state’s social and economic growth but it also develops intellectual competition and innovation. Family members who are involved in business ventures can influence individuals’ goals to start new businesses, and they can also be considered as a means of economic and motivational strength.
Topic 3: The impact of transaction cost on economic development
Research Aim: The research will aim to explore the impact of transaction cost on the economic development of a country. The study will try to find the impact by using different methods and analyses. This article will investigate the difficulties of economic growth as they relate to transaction costs and how the latter produce various sorts of market failures. The study also explores several major contributions to the field of economic development, including market failure and growth barriers. Alternative perspectives on the failure of government and the market-government duality will also be examined.
Topic 4: What effect does oil price fluctuation have on business activity in oil-importing and exporting states?
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the influence of oil rate fluctuation on businesses of oil-importing and exporting countries. Change has a significant influence on the production costs of oil-importing countries and changes in pricing levels changes. At the same time, oil price variations have a significant impact on energy export profits and government budget revenues in energy-exporting economies.
Topic 5: The impact of gender inequality on work productivity and economic growth: A case study on developing countries
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the impact of gender inequality on work productivity and economic growth in developing countries. Gender inequality is not solely a concern in developing countries. Males earn more than women in practically every society. Differences in health, education, and negotiating power within marriage, on the other hand, tend to be bigger in countries with low Per capita income. Gender inequality in the office contributes to females’ lower socio-economic standing. Furthermore, such gender inequality may be associated with human resource rules and human resource related decision-making.
Topic 6: Research to identify the impacts of Coronavirus on the economy
Research Aim: This study will focus on identifying the impacts of coronavirus on the global economy.
Topic 7: Research to study the impacts of Coronavirus on the real estate sector
Research Aim: This research aims at identifying the impacts of coronavirus on the real estate sector. Is real estate a better option for investment during COVID-19?
Topic 8: Research to study the impacts of Coronavirus on the stock market
Research Aim: This research aims at identifying the impacts of coronavirus on the stock market.
Topic 9: Research to identify the impacts of Coronavirus on banking and the future of banking after the pandemic
Research Aim: This research aims at identifying the impacts of coronavirus on banking and the future of banking after the pandemic. What are the predictions? What challenges may come across? How to overcome those challenges?
Dissertation Topics on Economics 2021
Topic 1: economic expansion in bioenergy: a case study.
Research Aim: This research aims to conduct a case study on the economic expansion in bioenergy
Topic 2: Factors responsible for job creation and job destruction in the UK
Research Aim: This research aims to identify the factors responsible for job creation and job destruction in the UK.
Topic 3: Impacts of wars on the economy of both nations
Research Aim: This research aims to address how do wars impact the economy of both nations?
Topic 4: The role of banks in the economy of a country
Research Aim: This research aims to highlight the role of Banks in the economy of a country. Students can choose any country to conduct the study.
Topic 5: Is an unhealthy country considered an emerging country?
Research Aim: This research will answer the question: Is an unhealthy country considered a poor country?
Dissertation Topics Related to Economic Geography
Economic geography studies human economic activities with respect to various conditions such as location, distribution, production, consumption, exchange of resources, etc. Thus, studying the availability of all these resources, their development, and utilization is the main subject matter of economic geography.
In addition to studying these resources and their relationship with human economic activities, economic geography also helps study the interaction of these resources and variables with respect to nature and economic activities.
Economic geography is studied within different regions and localities in order to assess various human economic activities. Here are some economic geography dissertation topics to help you explore this field.
Topic 1: Role of local ethics and culture in shaping entrepreneurial economic development in various businesses.
Research Aim: This study will talk about the role of culture and ethics in shaping economic entrepreneurial attitudes in different fields of business.
Topic 2: Diversity in entrepreneurial approaches brought up by emigrants in the economics of a place: A critical analysis
Research Aim: This research will discuss whether entrepreneurial approaches be exported when emigrants move to a new place.
Topic 3: Assessing factors involved in facilitating knowledge transfer in a specific locality or place
Research Aim: This research will understand the various factors that play a role in transferring knowledge from one place or locality to another.
Topic 4: Economic opportunities provided within local boundaries. A case study of any specific area
Research Aim: This study will talk about the economic opportunities provided by local boundaries. This dissertation can be customised according to an area/region of your choice.
Topic 5: To discuss the role of the “European regional policy” in shaping or modifying places in the UK
Research Aim: This study will talk about the role of European regional policy in shaping and modifying UK places.
Topic 6: Location of top IT firms in the UK, the role of location on economics linked to a particular firm
Research Aim: This study will assess the economic geography of top IT firms in the UK that are linked to different firms.
Topic 7: Causes of regional diversity. Analysis and comparison between the richest and poorest places of the UK
Research Aim: This will be a comparative study between the richest and poorest places in the UK based on regional diversity.
Topic 8: Economics and expansion in bioenergy: A Case Study
Research Aim: This study will talk about economics and expansion in bioenergy, and a specific case will be under analysis.
Topic 9: Economic modifications faced by emigrants, causes and impacts
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various economic modifications that emigrants have to face and will also assess its causes and impacts.
Topic 16: A critical analysis of diversity in entrepreneurial attitudes in rural and urban areas
Research Aim: This will be a critical study that will assess diversity in entrepreneurial attitudes in both rural and urban areas.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
Dissertation Topics on Microeconomics
This branch of economics deals with economic perspectives on an individual level. It takes into account the allocation of various resources that are limited in nature. Different theories of microeconomics can be applied to markets where different products are bought and sold out.
In order to complete your graduation program, you will have to select the right economics topic that not only interests you but is relevant in today’s world. The suggested topics for you to choose from are listed below:
Topic 1: Difference in consumer attitudes in the UK over the past 15 years – Critical analysis of customer behaviour trends.
Research Aim: This research will compare the consumer attitude in the UK over the past 15 years and will study the trends.
Topic 2: Understanding to what extent does the concept of oligopoly exists in markets of the UK – A critical analysis
Research Aim: This study will first talk about oligopoly, and will then build and critically discuss how this concept exists in the UK market.
Topic 3: Laws and their impact on British firms.
Research Aim: This study will talk about the various laws in the UK that have an impact on various industries as a whole.
Topic 4: “European regional policy” and its effects on British small and medium enterprises
Research Aim: This research will study the European regional policy and the impacts this has on SMEs in the UK.
Topic 5: To discuss specific traits of the UK innovation organisation
Research Aim: This research will understand the various traits of UK organisations that innovate.
Topic 6: Study of the characteristics of the energy market in the UK – A microeconomic approach
Research Aim: This study will undertake a microeconomic approach in order to understand the characteristics of the energy market in the UK.
Topic 7: Common traits of the top internet technology firms in the US – Analysis of the approaches adopted by different successful technology firms
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various traits of leading internet firms in the US and will analyse their different approaches
Topic 8: How is the concept of “economic convergence” linked to salary levels in the United States? – A critical analysis
Research Aim: This study will critically discuss economic convergence and how it is linked to salary levels in the US.
Topic 9: A Discussion on the use and role of various “pricing models” in making investment decisions.
Research Aim: This research will analyze the various pricing models that companies use to make decisions with respect to their investment.
Topic 10: Analysing salary inequalities in the United States and the forces behind such inequalities? – A Critical analysis
Research Aim: This study will talk about an important issue, i.e., salary inequalities in the US, and will also discuss the various forces that drive such inequalities.
Dissertation Topics on Employment Economics
Employment is a very important aspect that is studied in economics. Employment is interconnected with other academic subjects as well and affects people’s finances, which further determines their type of relationship with their environment or society.
Moreover, with the passage of time, technological advancements in various fields have impacted the labor market, which directly influenced the employment rate. Dissertation topics related to the field of employment economics are listed as under:
Topic 1: Factors responsible for the job creation and job destruction in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This research will talk about the different factors that are responsible for job creation and destruction in the United Kingdom.
Topic 2: Analysing to what extent the concept of self-employment prevails in the United Kingdom – Discuss the factors that determine it
Research Aim: This research will determine the extent to which the concept of self-employment prevails in the UK. Furthermore, the factors determining self-employment will also be explored.
Topic 3: Link between minimum wages and British employment. A critical analysis
Research Aim: This study will critically analyze the link between wages minimum wages and employment in Britain.
Topic 4: Understanding In what ways technological advancements have paved the way for a rise in British employment levels
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various ways through which technological advancements have helped increase employment in the British economy.
Topic 5: Exploring the value of labour in the United Kingdom– Skilled or unskilled labour? A Critical Analysis
Research Aim: This study will talk about the value of both types of labour, skilled and unskilled, in the UK. A critical analysis will be conducted as to which type of labour is more in demand in the economic system.
Topic 6: Analysing the levels and prevalence of self-employment in various parts of Europe. An Analysis of the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This research will discuss and analyse the levels and prevalence of self-employment in various parts across Europe. Special attention will be given to the UK in the study to understand the self-employment system.
Topic 7: In what ways does immigration affects British employment levels and productivity? Discuss
Research Aim: This research will talk about the various ways through which immigration affects British employment levels and productivity.
Topic 8: How can professional training impact British employment? Discuss
Research Aim: This study will talk about the impact of professional training on employment in the UK. The research will discuss if the impact was negative or positive.
Topic 9: Analysing the impact of gender inequality in employment on economic growth in the UK
Research Aim: This research will analyse the impact of gender inequality in employment on economic growth in the UK.
Topic 10: Economic productivity and Innovation – Are they both related? A study of the UK services industry
Research Aim: This research will help understand the relationship (if any) between economic productivity and innovation. The UK Services industry will be analyzed.
Dissertation Topics on Economic Sociology
This field refers to the study of sociological aspects from an economic perspective. Social networks are also one of the more important features in the economic world because they can contribute greatly to promoting a particular brand.
Different social gatherings are a source to highlight a particular industry, firm, and even a private setup. They can contribute greatly to building successful businesses. Following are some economic sociology dissertation topics for you to choose from:
Topic 1: Exploring Innovation Activities for the promotion of a particular firm/industry/brand
Research Aim: This research will talk about all the innovative activities that take place while promoting a brand or a company in an industry. This topic can be customised according to a brand/company of your choosing.
Topic 2: Understanding the role of families in funding a particular firm
Research Aim: This research will talk about the family funding of businesses, the whole process and how it takes place. You can choose an industry of your choice to base your dissertation on.
Topic 3: Can a blend of different cultures contribute to increasing the level of productivity? Evidence from a UK firm
Research Aim : This research will discuss how various cultures contribute to increasing productivity levels. A UK firm will be chosen for this research.
Topic 4: Social capital plays its role in the rural areas in the UK – A critical analysis
Research Aim: This research will talk about social capital and its role in the rural areas of the UK.
Topic 5: Youth as one of the biggest supports in the promotion of economic agents
Research Aim: This research will help understand the relationship (if any) between economic productivity and innovation. The UK services industry will be analysed.
Topic 6: Exploring the role of university networks in shaping entrepreneurial behaviours and actions
Research Aim: This study will help explore the role of university networks in shaping entrepreneurial actions and behaviours.
Topic 43: Role of social entrepreneurship in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This study will talk about the role of social entrepreneurship in the UK and how it has emerged.
Topic 8: Diverse culture and productivity enhancement – How are the two related?
Research Aim: This study will talk about whether diverse culture has an impact on productivity enhancement in the UK or not.
Topic 9: Exploring the Impact of social networks on the success of Brands
Research Aim: This study will talk about the impact of social networks on the success of brands and how they impact businesses. You can choose a brand for this dissertation.
Topic 10: Understanding the ‘peer’ factor in setting up businesses
Research Aim: Setting up a business involves various factors, and an essential one is a support from peers. This research will explore this aspect of support when starting a business and the impact it has.
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Dissertation Topics on Institutional Economics
Institutional economics helps in understanding the role of institutions in shaping economic behaviour. Certain institutions promote certain values, beliefs and norms, and they impact the public in a certain way.
These institutions can affect the economics of a certain region and help shape economic life and behaviour. Institutional economics is still an emerging field. Following are some institutional economics dissertation topics that you can base your dissertation on.
Topic 1: Assessing the factors behind the power of a successful firm. How is it built?
Research Aim: This research will discuss the various factors that help companies build power in the industry and impact the economy.
Topic 2: Analysing the impact of cultural mix on the organisation of firms in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This study will analyse the impact of diverse cultures on organisations in the UK.
Topic 3: Evaluating the role of bureaucracy in the productivity levels of the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This research will help in evaluating the role of bureaucracy on productivity levels in the UK.
Topic 4: Understanding various methods to ensure economic efficiency in the property markets of the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This study will understand the different ways through which economic efficiency is ensured in the UK property markets.
Topic 5: Impacts of transaction costs on economic development?
Research Aim: This research will evaluate how economic development is impacted by transaction costs.
Topic 6: Analysing the major forces operating behind the concept of control and ownership in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This study will help analyse the major forces that control and own institutions in the UK and how they impact the economy.
Topic 7: Traits of British managers and investors. A Comparative analysis
Research Aim: This will be an interesting study as it will talk about the various traits of British managers and investors.
Topic 8: Role of educational aspects in entrepreneurship
Research Aim: This research will explore the role of education concerning entrepreneurship, i.e. how does education help build entrepreneurs, which in turn benefits the economy.
Topic 9: The concept of latent entrepreneurship – A comparison between the United Kingdom and Europe
Research Aim: This study will understand the concept of latent entrepreneurship by comparing the UK environment with that of Europe.
Topic 10: Is the profit of a firm dependent on its size? Evidence from the manufacturing firms in the UK
Research Aim: This research will help in understanding whether the profit of a company is dependent on the business’ size or not. The UK Manufacturing industry will be explored.
Dissertation Topics on Environmental Economics
Environment and economics share a unique and close relationship. The environment can affect economics in a good or bad way. There are various environmental economic issues that should be addressed. Following are some of the pressing issues pertaining to environmental economics that you can choose as your dissertation topic.
Topic 1: To what extent is the environment responsible for shaping business behaviours? A critical analysis
Research Aim: This research will talk about the extent to which the environment is responsible for building business behaviours.
Topic 2: Economics in relation to biodiversity and nature conservation. An evidence-based study
Research Aim: This research will discuss economics in relation to biodiversity and nature conservation.
Topic 3: Assessing the role of NGO’s and organizations to promote a healthy environment through fundraising programs
Research Aim: This research will help in assessing the role of NGOs and organisations in promoting healthy environments through various fundraising programs.
Topic 4: Willingness to pay for various recycling programs – A case study of the United Kingdom.
Research Aim : This research will help understand the different recycling programs by evaluating a UK-based case study.
Topic 5: Incentives regarding land and water management – A case study of the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This research will talk about various incentives relating to land and water management. A UK-based case study will be chosen.
Topic 6: Economic value of historical places: A critical analysis
Research Aim: This research will talk about the economic value of historical places and will present a critical analysis.
Topic 7: In which field is it cheapest to reduce or cut carbon emissions? Discuss.
Research Aim: This research will talk about the impacts of carbon emissions and will discuss in which field it will be cheapest to reduce or eliminate such emissions.
Topic 8: Ethanol production from an economic perspective. Discuss.
Research Aim: This research will help in exploring ethanol production with respect to economics.
Topic 9: Environmental improvements in regards to locational differences in communities Discuss in an economic approach
Research Aim: This research will present various environmental improvements with respect to locational differences in communities.
Topic 10: Climate change in relation to economics. Discuss
Research Aim: This research will talk about an important issue, i.e. climate change and the impact it has on economics.
Dissertation Topics on Regional Development
Economic growth can also be studied at a regional level. This field considers economic perspectives on a smaller level with a focus on trade between regions. Suggestions for dissertation topics in this field are listed as follows:
Topic 1: Evaluating the link between profit and regional development?
Research Aim: This research will evaluate the link between profit and regional development with respect to economics.
Topic 2: Assessing the “regional development policy” in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This study will talk about the regional development policy in the UK.
Topic 3: Discussing the role of learning or knowledge gaining involved in regional development?
Research Aim: This research will explore the role of knowledge and learning that helps promote regional development.
Topic 4: Assessing the existence of location theories that contribute towards the development and understanding of regional development
Research Aim: This research will assess the existence of locational theories that help contribute towards the development and understanding of regional development.
Topic 5: Evaluating the role that technology plays in regional development? A UK case study
Research Aim: This research will evaluate the role that technology plays in promoting regional development.
Topic 6: Exploring entrepreneurship and its regional aspects in the United Kingdom
Research Aim: This research will help explore entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship network with respect to regional development in the UK.
Topic 7: Role of Institutional setups in regional development
Research Aim: This study will talk about the role of institutional setups in regional development.
Topic 8: Assessing the relationship between unemployment and entrepreneurship in the light of evidence from British relationship
Research Aim: This research will assess the relationship between unemployment and entrepreneurship in the UK.
Find 100s of dissertation topics for other research areas.
Topic 9: In what ways the UK and the European firms are different in terms of innovation – A critical analysis
Research Aim: This research will help in understanding the various ways in which the UK and European firms are different with respect to innovation.
Topic 10: Assessing the role of regional co-operation in developing sustainable advantage
Research Aim: This research will help in assessing the role of regional cooperation in developing sustainable advantage amongst regions
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
As a student of economics looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing economics theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of economics is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , engineering management , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , marketing and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best economics dissertation topics that not only fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper but also adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and can also be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample economics dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Economics Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems to be addressed. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area while identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is to establish the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: Make sure to complete this in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK-based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , Ph.D. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. Our writers are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time. Thus they are aware of the issues and the trends of the industry they are working in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find economics dissertation topics.
For economics dissertation topics:
- Follow economic news and debates.
- Study emerging areas like behavioral economics.
- Analyze policy gaps or challenges.
- Review economic theories and their applications.
- Explore data-driven research opportunities.
- Seek topics aligning with your passion and career aspirations.
You May Also Like
Need interesting and manageable finance and accounting dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending finance and accounting dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
The topic of dementia nursing is still unfamiliar to many healthcare professionals and individuals despite the availability of so many resources online. Despite the fact that it is one of the most fulfilling careers.
Need help getting started with your dissertation? Here are some interesting MBA dissertation ideas for you to choose from.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Economics Dissertation Topics
Economics is about making choices in the face of scarcity and uncertainty and ensuring that resource allocation is effectively and efficiently done. What was popularised by writers, researchers and philosophers such as Adam Smith in the 1770s, has become a field with significant relevance and importance in today’s society that is highly financialised and globalised. Dating back to medieval scholastics as well as literature published back in the 15th and 18th century, through the 19th century, the concerns of economics have largely focused on aspects such as choices of individuals, borrowing, money, consumption and production, occupations and employment, markets, trade, pricing of assets, taxes, and most recently human behaviour in relation to economic decisions.
There are multitudes of research studies, within the existing literature, that have been conducted in relation to the above concerns and many of these have resulted in a number of models that attempt to provide possible explanations to real world problems. As the world continues to evolve with the advent of technological advancements that have increased the pace of transformation and globalisation, new areas in economics have emerged as worthwhile research targets. The following are possible economics dissertation topics to choose from for your academic research project in economics:
Economic Geography Dissertation Topics
Economic sociology dissertation topics, institutional economics dissertation topics, microeconomics dissertation topics, macroeconomics dissertation topics, regional development dissertation topics.
- Employment Economics Dissertation Topics
Financial Economics Dissertation Topics
This is the area in economics academic literature that is concerned with the role of geographic location and place with the economical outcomes. It focuses on describing and analyzing patterns and trends in human behavior and activity to gain understanding of the processes and drivers that shape and affect the economic and cultural landscapes. Within regions and localities, there are great dynamics that shape the nature and extent of economic activity. Below are some suggestions for economics dissertation topics on economic geography:
- The impact of local and regional cultures on shaping entrepreneurial economic development.
- Can entrepreneurial attitude be exported? The role of emigrants in introducing new entrepreneurial attitudes.
- Differences of entrepreneurial behaviour in rural and urban areas.
- Is there any relationship between mature industries dominating small towns and their local cultural factors?
- The role of local culture in promoting regional innovation networks.
- National, regional and local policies to support local clusters: opportunities.
- How can policy support the creation of a local cluster?
- Are networks affected by local proximity? Differences between co-localised and dispersed networks.
- The likelihood impact of Brexit on policy outcomes that shape the local economy in UK cities.
- A model for the development of information and communication technology incubators in the UK. Analysis of the concentration of Top 50 IT companies.
- What is causing regional divergence? An analysis of the richest and poorest regions in the UK.
- The economic geography of recession. Difference between regional and city economics in the UK.
- Why are housing built in flood-prone coastal areas?
- Understanding educational progression at the local level: A comparison of the North and South cities in the UK.
- How COVID has contributed to house price volatility in various cities in the UK.
- How the COVID lockdown has affected social life of big cities.
- Will coronavirus cause a big city exodus?
Economic sociology refers to sociological aspects influencing the economic indicators and their relationship with social outcomes. It is the study of how the material conditions of life are produced and reproduced through social processes and broadly covers the sociology of markets and the sociology of consumptions. Possible economics dissertation topics in this area include:
- The role of social networks in supporting innovation activities in mature industries.
- The financial and non-financial support of family in the development of successful entrepreneurship.
- The private network as the facilitator of the firm start-up.
- Exploring the differences between trust and power in local productive systems.
- Social contracts and peer-pressure as the source of traditional industry development in the UK.
- Can cultural mix increase productivity in creative industries? Evidence from the UK.
- The role of social and intellectual capital in rural places in the UK.
- Is social capital a critical factor in the British creative industries?
- How can universities take advantage of social networks to induce entrepreneurial action among their students?
- The role and contribution of social entrepreneurship in the UK.
- The economic impact of migration from different regions of the world to the UK. Comparative analysis between the EU and the non-EU migration.
- Is the relationship between economic and social development linear?
- The convergence of economic systems in the wake of globalisation and their implications on the social development across developed, emerging and developing national economies.
Institutional Economics relates to a variety of economics traditions that are concerned with social institutions which are linked to consumption, distribution and production of goods and services as well as the underlying corresponding social relations. In essence, Institutional Economics has a relatively broad inquiry scope and is considered to have relatively close ties with other disciplines such as anthropology, economic sociology, psychology, economic history, behavioural economics, behavioural finance, physical science, management and business studies, and nowadays neuro, cognitive and brain science. This implies that there are various dissertation topics that can fall under the Institutional Economics bracket; some of these include the following.
- An assessment of the implications of Institutional Economics methodologies for the analysis of the property market.
- A study of how the theoretical assumptions of the New Institutional Economics’ (NIE) micro analytical level influence a firm’s choice of governance structures.
- How do habits and routines affect productivity? The case of (an industry).
- How does the culture mix impact on the organisation of firms in the UK?
- Resilience to economic shrinking in an emerging economy: the role of social capabilities.
- Financial constraint, trust, and export performances: The case of UK SMEs.
- Efficiency in the property market in the UK: An institutional perspective.
- Transaction costs and economic development.
- A resource-based theory analysis to firm co-operation.
- How can transaction costs economics account for inter-firm collaboration?
- Ownership and control in the UK: An institutional analysis.
- Institutions and policies of economic freedom: different effects on income and growth.
- How does job experience relate to entrepreneurship? Evidence from the UK.
- Educational aspects of entrepreneurship. The role of formal school in promoting entrepreneurial capacities in the UK.
- Latent entrepreneurship: the UK vs Europe.
Microeconomics has to do with supply and demand, and with the way they interact in various markets. It is andconcerned with how economic agents, that is, individual decision-makers (both consumers and producers) behave in different economic settings. The overarching goal of microeconomic research is to identify the incentives of various agents and trade-offs that they may face. To understand behaviour of individuals in terms of their economic decision-making, researchers build various models, use data and conduct experiments.
The following are the examples of dissertation topics on ‘Microeconomics’:
- The evolution of household consumption in the UK over the last 10 years: Trends in consumer behaviour.
- Are mergers and acquisitions related to productivity in UK firms?
- Is the minimum wage still relevant in the UK economy?
- Is the British retail sector becoming less oligopolistic? An analysis of the impact of new supermarkets.
- Are British oligopolistic markets really oligopolistic?
- Conditions for the existence of a knowledge firm.
- Characteristics of the innovative organisation in the UK.
- Are UK firms more innovative than their European counterparts?
- The impact of the European regional policy on British small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- The energy market in the UK: A microeconomic approach.
- The impact of regulation on British industries: The case study of Uk energy sector.
- Does firm size affect firm profits? Evidence from telecommunication firms in the UK.
- Game theory and decision theory.
Macroeconomics is concerned with how the overall economy works and how all markets interact to generate big phenomena that economists call aggregate variables. It studies such things as employment, gross domestic product, inflation, national income, employment and the interaction between the global economy and financial markets.
The following are the examples of dissertation topics on ‘Macroeconomics’:
- How do interest rates affect consumption in the UK?
- What is the role of the dollar evolution in UK spending?
- The magnitude of the impact of oil price changes on UK consumption.
- The impact of Brexit on consumer spending in the UK.
- The impact of Brexit on employment and labour in the UK.
- What factors influence the salary inequality across the UK?
- The evolution of the exchange rates in the UK: Causes and consequences.
- Negative interest household savings in the UK.
- The impact of the common agriculture policy (CAP) on British agriculture.
- Economic growth and productivity. The UK in the century transition.
- Interest rates and foreign direct investment in the UK.
- Brexit and foreign direct investment in the UK.
- Monetary policy pass-through for the UK after Brexit.
- Development of UK monetary policy overtime.
- Does inflation affect firms’ profits in the UK?
- Macroeconomic determinant of house prices in the UK.
- Unemployment and regional mobility of labour in the UK.
- The impact of finance on growth: The case of UK.
- Economic growth and unemployment: Is there a relationship in the UK?
- The macroeconomics of SMEs entrepreneurship in the UK.
- Global economic recession and factors that contribute to it.
- Is the UK insurance system economically viable?
- How does the Greek financial crisis impact the EU economy overtime?
- The impact of COVID income inequality in the UK.
- Coronavirus and wage inequality: The case of UK manufacturing sector.
- COVID and economic recession: Will the impact be more pronounced than the 2007 financial recession?
- Role of information technology in economic development.
- Social inequality: the difference between wealth and income.
- Why is insurance necessary for the economic development of a country?
- How is the tax burden shared between buyers and sellers in the UK?
- Asymmetric information and adverse market selection: A case study of UK insurance market.
- Economic rent and transfer earnings in the UK.
This discipline is focused on understanding the dynamics of regions as smaller economies with their own circumstances and outcomes. The focus is on the internal working of the regional economies as well as on their interaction with other regions. There is a component of economic growth and development at a regional level. The suggestions below will give you further ideas for your economics dissertation topics:
- Regional development and profitability of the businesses. What are the factors underpinning this relationship?
- The contribution of entrepreneurial networks for regional development.
- Implications and development of regional development policy in the UK.
- Infrastructures and regional development. How can the rail and road network explain the differences in the development of regions in the UK.
- Regional comparative advantage in natural resources and regional development.
- Effect of regional policy surrounding start-ups on regional development: more new firms or better old ones?
- The role of broadband internet technology in regional development: co-relation between internet speeds and regional development?
- Public investment and regional output: Evidence from the UK regions.
- Robustness of regional institutions and development: How to search for a link?
- Regional aspects of entrepreneurship in the UK.
- Differences between types and extent of entrepreneurship and unemployment across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Convergence and endogenous growth differences between South East England and the rest of the UK.
Employment/Labour Economics Dissertation Topics
Employment is considered to be a key concept in economics and its significance is reflected in the perception that people at work are seen as individuals/groups of individuals involved in the production of services and goods. Such production requires human capital and time; thus, organisations of different types pay people that are involved in the production process providing them with income that is later used to boost economic activity. In macroeconomics, low rates of national employment may signal underdevelopment or long-lasting depression while high rates of national employment may signal economic growth and development. Below is a list of dissertation topics that cover the area of employment economics.
- Work from home or office and employee wellbeing: The case of the COVID pandemic.
- A study of how flexible employment affects political support for social policy protection.
- The impact of gender inequality in employment on economic growth and workforce productivity.
- The influence of economic cycles on employment, workforce productivity and innovation: a study of manufacturing industries.
- Local pools on unemployment in the UK: Looking for similarities.
- Factors determining self-employment in the UK.
- The effects of minimum wages on British employment.
- How does technological innovation affect British unemployment? Evidence from the manufacturing industries.
- A comparison of self-employment across Europe: Where does the UK stand?
- Government policies in support of self-employment: Evidence from the UK.
- The effects of immigration on British employment and productivity.
Financial economics concentrates on exchanges in which money of one type or another is likely to appear on both sides of a trade. Financial markets are crucial in facilitating these exchanges at a relatively reduced transaction cost. In many such cases, the amount of money to be transferred in the future is uncertain. Financial economists thus deal with both time and uncertainty. Often the latter is called risk. Financial economics is thus a branch of economics that examines the utilisation and distribution of economic resources in financial markets in which decisions must be made under uncertainty.
The following are examples of dissertation topics on ‘Financial Economics’:
- How has the coronavirus pandemic affected the UK stock market?
- How is the FTSE affected by interest rates?
- Does CAPM measure the risk of stocks listed on the FTSE 100?
- How does the behaviour of the FSTE 100 affect economic growth?
- Behavioural finance: A study on the motivation of British investors.
- The determinants of corporate debt in the UK.
- The role of private equity and debt market in the finances of SMEs in the UK.
- Do SMEs achieve higher profitability rates than large corporations in the UK?
- The financial structure of British firms: A comparison with the European Union.
- Financial markets and financial intermediation in the UK.
- Temporary and permanent components of asset prices in the UK.
- Capital and financial structure of UK companies.
- Investor protection and corporate governance: Comparison between EU and US financial market.
- Political uncertainty on asset prices.
Copyright © Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law.
You may also like
The Study Blog : Research topics
50+ Economics research Topics and Topic Ideas for dissertation
The ultimate goal of economic science is to improve the living conditions of people in everyday lives. Economists study how to utilize the available scarce resources to maximize value and thus profits. The concerns of economics today are largely focused on issues such as opportunity cost, consumption and production, borrowing, saving, investments, occupations and employment, trades markets, pricing and human behavior concerning making economic decisions.
Are tight deadlines, clashing assignments, and unclear tasks giving you sleepless nights?
Do not panic, hire a professional essay writer today.
Given that economics covers a lot of issues in society today coupled with the multitude of research studies within the existing literature, many economics students find it difficult to find the most suitable economic research topic for their undergraduate project, master’s thesis, and dissertations. Technological advancement has also increased the pace of transformation and globalization creating new areas in economics that are worth research. Our economics experts have curated a list of research paper topics in economics that you can use to get the perfect research paper topic.
Micro-Economics Research Topics
Microeconomics deals with the economic behavior of individual isolated units of the economy like an individual, a household, a company, and industry. Micro-economists study factors that influence economic choices, markets and their key elements such as demand and supply and analyze markets and determine the prices for goods and services that best allocate the available limited resources. Some of the best research topics in microeconomics that you can use for your thesis or dissertation include:
1. The effect of income changes on consumer choices
2. The effect of labor force participation on the economy and budget – A comparison
3. The impact of marital status on the labor force composition: A case of [your country] economy
4. The difference in the consumption attitude in [your country] over the last decade – Critical analysis of consumer behavior trends
5. The relationship between salary levels and ‘economic convergence’ in [your country]?
6. Analyzing salary inequalities in [your country] and the forces behind such inequalities.
7. The evolution of consumption in [your country] over the last 10 years: Trends and consumer behavior.
8. Dynamics of the Gini index as a reflection of the problem of inequality in income
9. Cashless economy: The impact of demonetization on small and medium businesses
10 Privatization of Public Enterprises and its implications on economic policy and development
Earn Good Grades Without Breaking a Sweat
✔ We've helped over 1000 students earn better grades since 2017. ✔ 98% of our customers are happy with our service
Macroeconomics Research Topics
1. The relationship between economic growth and unemployment in [your country]
2. Global recession and factors that contribute to it.
3. Impact of government expenditure on economic growth in [country]
4. The impact of company income tax revenue on the developing economies- A comparative analysis of Kenya, India, and Nigeria
5. The relationship between common stock prices and inflation in [your country]
6. The relationship between inflation and government spending in [your country] economy.
7. The effect of currency devaluation on small and medium firms- A case study of selected multinationals in [your country]
8. The relationship between internet connectivity and productivity in the workplace
9. The evolution of the stock market in [your country]: Causes and consequences
10 Unemployment and regional mobility of labor in [your country]
11 A comparison of the United States unemployment to the rest of the world
Research Topics on International Trade
1. The relationship between economic growth and international trade
2. To what extent does a currency union affect trade: A case of the United States
3. What are the gains and losses of international trade for developing countries?
4. Foreign direct investment in the United States: Determinants and impact
5. The effects of the banana crisis on the Jamaican and British economies
6. The impact of Brexit on small and middle businesses in the UK
7. The relationship between foreign direct investment and wages- A comparative analysis of USA and China
8. The roles of exchange rate and exchange rate regime in the US export
9. The importance of international trade in developing countries
10 To what extent are the gains of less developed countries from tradeliberalization exaggerated?
Environmental economics research paper topics
Economic activities such as production have a significant impact on the environment such as pollution and depletion of natural resources. Environmental economics studies these impacts and other environmental issues. Below are some of the best research paper topics in environmental economics.
1. An economic examination of waste disposal programs in the United States
2. Man-made environmental disasters: who bears the economic liability?
3. The economics of land- a comparative analysis of land sharing and land sparing in the United States
4. The impact of waste disposal programs to America’s Environmental Policy: An economic evaluation
5. Water management and conservation policies in the United States and the UK- a comparative analysis
6. The economic implications of climate policy changes because of different climate change assessment mechanisms
7. Investigating the cost of organizational environmental analysis in the United States
8. What are the determinants of climate policy formulation in the United States? An economic scrutiny
9. The economic perspectives of distribution of natural resources across boundaries
10 The impact of technological innovation for clean and green products on the environment
11 The impact of work-life balance on social eco-systems: perspectives from the United States
12 The relationship between financial subsidies and generation of eco-friendly products
Research Paper Topics on Behavioral Economics
Behavioral economics examines the psychology behind economic activities and economic decision making. It examines the limitation of the assumption that individuals are perfectly normal. Good behavioral economics topics cover subjects such as bounded rationality, irrational exuberance, and choice architecture.
1. Inducing choice paralysis: how retailers bury customers in an avalanche of options
2. The behavioral economics of discounting- A case study of amazon
3. Pricing and the decoy effect; how corporations ‘nudge’ consumers to spend more
4. Big data and implications for behavioral economics
5. A study of how the United States market benefitted from behavioral economics theory
6. How has behavioral economics influenced the real-world context? A case of online purchase behavior
7. Weight management through behavioral economics: use of incentives
8. What motivates consumers? A behavioral economics perspective
9. Using behavioral economics to help in reducing substance abuse
10 Addressing lifestyle management for diabetes through behavioral analysis- insights from the US healthcare sector
You may also like: The little secret why your friends are earning better grades
Development Economics research paper topics
1. The impact of multinational commodity trading through the development economic perspective
2. The impact of globalization on income distribution in emerging economies
3. Investigating the relationship between migration and development economics
4. Budgeting and decision making by low-income earners in emerging economics
5. Investigating the relationship between family planning, labor force, and income fluctuations
6. The impact of natural disasters on development in emerging economies
7. The impact of population growth on development economics- review of India
8. The determinants of high performing institutions in emerging economies
9. Comparative economic patterns of villages across Virginia
10 Aid and economic growth of developing economies- a review
The little secret why your friends are earning better grades.
Hire an Expert from our write my essay service and start earning good grades.
Can Someone Write My Paper for Me Online? Yes, We Can!
Six Proven ways to cheat Turnitin with Infographic
Understanding Philosophy of Nursing: Complete Guide With Examples
50+ Collection of the Most Controversial Argumentative Essay Topics
20+ Interesting Sociology research topics and Ideas for Your Next Project
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE TIRED OF WRITING COLLEGE PAPERS!
Hire a professional academic writer today.
Each paper you order from us is of IMPECCABLE QUALITY and PLAGIARISM FREE
Use code PPH10 to get 10% discount. Terms and condition apply.
Ready to hire a professional essay writer?
Each paper you receive from us is plagiarism-free and will fetch you a good grade. We are proud to have helped 10,000+ students achieve their academic dreams. Enjoy our services by placing your order today.
Write my paper
Do my assignment
Essay writing help
Research paper help
College homework help
Essay writing guide
College admission essay
Writing a research paper
Paper format for writing
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Paper Per Hour. All rights reserved.
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
144 Economic Dissertation Topics To Impress Your Professor
Economics is all about making choices when faced with uncertainties and scarcity, while ensuring that the available resources are allocated efficiently. It started in the 1770s and has now become an important field in modern society. If you are working on an economic dissertation, which is the longest project and paper in college, getting the right topic can be challenging. Indeed, most of them get stuck even before commencing the task. To help you out, we have picked the hottest 144 economic dissertation topics that you can count on top-quality work.
Awesome Microeconomics Topics for Your Dissertation
- Minimum wage in the UK: Is it still relevant?
- Is the German retail sector becoming less oligopolistic? A comprehensive review of three leading supermarkets.
- What are the conditions for the existence of a knowledge firm in the US?
- Are UK firms more innovative compared to those in the rest of the EU? A qualitative analysis.
- What are the implications of the EU regional policy on small enterprises in the UK?
- Gathering personal data online: How can it help improve the performance of medium enterprises?
- Supply-consumer demand in the beauty industry: A case study of the US market.
- Cost of production vs. ethics of labor: How do we draw the cutting line?
- What are the most important factors for the economic growth of an emerging economy?
- Freelancing: What are the implications on the modern workforce?
- Economic recession impact on small businesses: A case study of Brazil in South America.
- Small companies competing with international business.
- What is the impact of illegal immigration on the US labor market?
- Exploring the path of growth and success of a small company into a multinational.
- Does firm size impact the profit of a company? A review of the airline firms in the US.
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the national economy of a country of choice.
- Technology: How does it impact global growth of a country?
- The macroeconomic determinant of the US house prices.
Macroeconomics Economics Dissertation Ideas
- How do interest rates impact consumption in the US?
- The impact of dollar value changes on the global economy: A case study of the Asian Tiger Economies.
- Macroeconomics variables in developing nations.
- Keynes’s macroeconomic theory application in a country of your choice.
- The rapid development of blockchain technology and impacts on global economies.
- Are cryptocurrencies and mobile money threatening the existence of banks?
- Reimagining a national economy with no or decimated impacts of central banks: The ultimate impact of cryptocurrencies on the globe.
- Income inequality and its relationship to minimum wage and a country’s GDP: A case study of Spain.
- The implications of long-term unemployment on the economy.
- Free healthcare insurance: What is the impact on economic growth?
- Perfect competition in developed countries: Theory and practice.
- Is renewable energy the future for the globe: How is it related to economic growth?
- Fuel as a crucial economic driver: Can renewable energy replace petroleum?
- The Chinese economy: A quantitative analysis of the main trends.
- The impact of the economy on the social aspects in the UK.
- Most stock exchanges now demand sustainability reporting for all listed companies: What are the expected economic impacts? A case study of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- What is the role of macroeconomic policies in the microeconomics of a country? A qualitative study.
Political Economy Topics for Your Dissertation
- The political and economic impacts of BREXIT for the EU.
- The economic effect of BREXIT for Britain.
- Ethical issues when dealing with wages and salaries in developing nations.
- A comprehensive review of the negative implications of corruption in the government departments of a country of your choice.
- The political economy of the gulf countries on women labor.
- What is the connection between the productivity of a country and the justice system?
- Capitalist economic model: How sustainable is it? A case study of a country of your choice.
- Corporate factories in developing nations: What are their impacts?
- The relationship between media and the economy of a country: How does the presence of media impact micro and macro-economics.
- Tax evasion by international companies: What are the implications on national economies?
- The impact of terrorism on a country’s economy: A case study of Syria.
- Taxation and how countries are using incentives to grow their economies: A case study of Hong Kong.
- Is it possible to overcome global tax evasion?
- How effective is the World Trade Organization in promoting the global economy?
- Understanding China: A comprehensive review of the country’s reforms after 1967.
Interesting Dissertation Topics in Economics
- The relationship between economic growth and inflation.
- Effect of micro finance initiatives on households: A case study of Singapore.
- The relationship between inflation and stock returns.
- The relationship between economic growth and employment rates: A case study of Canada.
- Bond returns and inflation: Exploring their relationship in a rapidly growing economy.
- How has AIDS impacted the development of African states?
- The impact of advanced technological tools on the growth of the agricultural sector: A case study of the Netherlands.
- How do competitors on the supply chain networks impact a product: A case study of India.
- Labor market changes: What are the implications of the entry of international companies into the local market?
- Comparing the factors driving economic growth in China and the US over the last 20 years?
- Why do the big companies in the US prefer to locate their operations in Asia? A case of Apple.
- Comparing the economic growth factors during the 20th and 21st centuries: What has necessitated the big shift?
- A comprehensive overview of the different economic models and their applications.
- Fiscal policy: What does it mean and how is it applied? A case study of France.
- Behavioral economics: A case study of Israel.
- The implication of nationalization on economic growth of a country of your choice.
- A comprehensive review of Abu Dhabi’s economic performance between 2000 and 2020.
- The effect of technological development in Germany.
Economic History Dissertation Topics
- Back to the basics: Should US history be taught in high school?
- How did Switzerland become a rich country?
- A review of the history of the beer industry in the US.
- A comprehensive analysis of Facebook Company from an economic viewpoint.
- A thematic analysis of the economics of pornography.
- Analyzing the efficiency of slave agriculture in the American South between the 16th and 18th centuries.
- The colonial economy: What made the UK to easily expand across the world?
- The impact of the internet on e-commerce companies.
- A qualitative review of the economics of slavery in the US.
- How did industrial production change between the 19th and the 20th centuries?
- A comprehensive analysis of the Great Depression of 1930: What were the main causes?
- Comparing the economic recession of 1930 to the recession of 2007-2008.
- Analyze the Icelandic Economic Crisis of 2008: What was the impact on the global economy?
- A theoretical review of Keynesian and classical macroeconomics: What are the main features of each?
- A comprehensive analysis of the US economy over the last 50 years: What changes have been reported in the employment, GDP, and inflation rates?
- What factors determine self-employment levels in the UK?
- Regional comparative advantage in natural resources: A closer look at Europe.
Finance Dissertation Topics List
- Economic potential of Africa: Is it a giant awakening?
- How is FTSE impacted by interest rates?
- Evaluating the effectiveness of micro-financing and poverty levels in developing nations.
- Social inequality: What are the main differences between income and wealth?
- Analyzing the drivers of new consumerism in the US.
- What are the main determinants of corporate debts in the US?
- Electronic banking services: A case study of Australia.
- Emerging trends in foreign direct investments in emerging markets: A case study of Indonesia.
- Factors underpinning regional development and profitability.
- Economic rent and transfer earnings in the US.
- How can profit optimization be achieved: A case study of the manufacturing sector in the UK?
- Privatization of national corporations: When is it a good idea?
- A review of the application of ethical rules in an economy of choice.
- European debt crisis of 2011: What were the implications?
- A thematic review of the impacts of gambling in a country of choice.
Interesting Economics topics for High Grades
- How does globalization result in mergers and global cooperation?
- A comprehensive review of the gender wage gap in South America?
- Impact of employment in economic growth: Comparing Brazil and China.
- Tourism is an important economic driver in France.
- Analyzing the economy of modern higher education in the United States.
- Industrial revolution: How did it set the basis for the modern global economy?
- Modern travel demand in Europe and the impact on local economies.
- Stock markets as important sources of capital for global corporations.
- The relationship between the global economy and the unending conflict in the Middle East.
- Forecasting global economic changes: How effective are the current models?
- Chinese industrial production: How does it influence the global economy?
- World Bank: What is its role in the global economy?
- Should governments turn to crowd-funding to raise funds for their projects?
- Offshore company expansion as a strategy for growth into a multinational.
- A comprehensive review of capital and financial structure of the Australian companies.
- The main causes of political uncertainties on asset prices.
Economics Topics on Health
- Do SMEs hit higher profit rates compared to government owned-firms in the EU?
- A comprehensive analysis of economic impacts of health insurance.
- What are the main drivers of the economics of the pharmaceutical industry?
- A review of the health industry performance during the COVID-19 pandemic era.
- Smoking ban: How does it impact global economics?
- How is poor health of people in developing countries related to poor economic performance?
- Revenue collection in public hospitals: How can it be optimized?
- Free healthcare: Can it be justified?
- Perfect competition: How does it work in the healthcare industry?
- A review of how world hunger is impacted by economics.
- Healthcare spending in the Netherlands: What factors impact the finances of healthcare organizations?
- Reviewing the economics of blood supply in the UK: How does the supply and demand impact the cycle of this business?
- What role do private healthcare organizations play in the healthcare economy of developing countries? A case study of South Africa.
Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics
- A cost-benefit analysis of environmental regulations adopted in the US.
- Economics of clean drinking water: How does it impact a country’s GDP?
- Analyzing the evolution of organizations that deal with climate change.
- A review of the impacts of greenhouse effect on local and global economies.
- The EU Emission Trading System: What impacts has it achieved so far?
- Waste management procedures in the UK: Are the costs a major cause of reduced economic returns for companies between 2015 and 2020?
- Is it possible to grow a manufacturing firm without causing negative impacts on the environment?
- How does the cost of running an eco-friendly company impact its competitiveness?
- The new environmental, social and governance reporting models: A thematic review of the different models recommended for different industries.
- Analyzing the implications of risk aversions in public goods.
- Rethinking environmental regulations: A comprehensive review of environmental values during natural disasters: A case study of catastrophic flooding in Queensland, Australia.
- A review of the main motivation of American investors targeting China.
- What are the economic impacts of biological invasion?
- The willingness to pay for recycling wastes in Sweden: A qualitative review.
- Measuring the cultural and economic impacts of historic heritage places: A case study of Georgia, Europe.
Use Online Professional Custom Writing Services for Your Dissertation
Now that you have seen the best BSC dissertation topics to consider for top-notch work, are you ready for the dissertation itself? Well, selecting the right topics is very important, but that is only the first step. Next, you will need to embark on writing the actual dissertation that will be checked by your professor and dissertation committee. Well, it is always an uphill task for most college and university students because it demands a deep understanding of the subject, top-notch writing skills, and time. Rarely do students have this combination!
Because it is the last major piece of work before graduating with the prestigious degree, you need to spare no effort to ensure it is the best. The best way of doing this is working with professional dissertation writers. Our academic writers are experts with a lot of experience in handling economic dissertations. They understand both macro and micro-economics very well and you can count on them for trop grades.
We work with the best ENL UK writers, and they are very enthusiastic about assisting you. Even if your dissertation has a very tight deadline, they will complete it fast so that you can submit before the deadline. Furthermore, our service is cheap. Do not let anything come between you and top grades: let an expert British writer handle your economics dissertation.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
134 Economics Thesis Topics: Ideas for Outstanding Writing
Writing a thesis is not an easy task. For most of the students, it can be even intimidating, especially when you do not know where to start your research.
Here, we have provided an economics thesis topics list. After all, everyone knows that choosing the right idea is crucial when writing an academic paper. In economics, it can combine history, math, social studies, politics, and numerous other subjects. You should also have solid foundations and a sound factual basis for a thesis. Without these elements, you won’t be able to master your research paper.
The issue is:
It is not always clear what could be seen as an excellent economics thesis topic. Our experts can assist you with this challenge. This list contains some outstanding examples to get you started.
- ⭐ Thesis in Economics
- 🔥 Supreme Thesis Topics
- 👍 Bachelor’s Thesis
- 😲 Master’s Thesis
- 🤔 Developmental
- 👨💼 Behavioral
- 💼 Financial
- 🌱 Agricultural
- 🤝 Sociology
- 📚 Ph.D. Topics
- 📝 How to Pick a Topic
⭐ What Does a Thesis in Economics Look Like?
A good thesis in economics is a blend between an empirical paper and a theoretical one. One of the essential steps in choosing a topic in economics is to decide which one you will write.
You may write, research, analyze statistical data and other information. Or build and study a specific economic model.
Or why not both!
Here are some questions you can ask when deciding what topic to choose:
- What has already been written on this topic?
- What economic variables will my paper study?
- Where should I look for the data?
- What econometrics techniques should I use?
- What type of model will I study?
The best way to understand what type of research you have to do is to write a thesis proposal. You will most probably be required to submit it anyway. Your thesis supervisor will examine your ideas, methods, list of secondary and primary sources. At some universities, the proposal will be graded.
After you get the initial feedback, you will have a clear idea of what to adjust before writing your thesis. Only then, you’ll be able to start.
🔥 Supreme Economics Thesis Topics List
- Fast fashion in India.
- The UK housing prices.
- Brexit and European trade.
- Behavioral economics.
- Healthcare macroeconomics.
- COVID-19’s economic impact.
- Global gender wage gap.
- Commodity dependence in Africa.
- International trade – developing countries.
- Climate change and business development.
👍 Economics Bachelor’s Thesis Topics
At the U.S. Universities, an undergraduate thesis is very uncommon. However, it depends on the Department Policy.
The biggest challenge with the Bachelor’s Thesis in economics concerns its originality. Even though you are not required to conduct entirely unique research, you have to lack redundant ideas.
You can easily avoid making this mistake by simply choosing one of these topics. Also, consider visiting IvyPanda essays database. It’s a perfect palce to conduct a brainstorming session and come up with fresh ideas for a paper, as well as get tons of inspiration.
- The impact of the oil industry on the economic development of Nigeria. The oil industry is vital for the economic development of Nigeria. In this thesis, students can discuss the notion of the resource curse. Analyze the reasons why general people are not benefiting from the oil industry. Why did it produce very little change in the social and economic growth of the country?
- Sports Marketing and Advertising: the impact it has on the consumers.
- Economic opportunities and challenges of investing in Kenya .
- Economic Development in the Tourism Industry in Africa. Since the early 1990s, tourism significantly contributed to the economic growth of African countries. In this thesis, students can talk about the characteristics of the tourist sector in Africa. Or elaborate on specific countries and how their national development plans look like.
- Globalization and its significance to business worldwide .
- Economic risks connected to investing in Turkey .
- The decline in employment rates as the biggest American economy challenge .
- The economics of alcohol abuse problems. In this thesis, students can develop several essential issues. First, they can examine how poverty is connected to alcohol abuse. Second, they can see the link between alcohol consumption and productivity. To sum up, students can elaborate on the economic costs of alcohol abuse.
- Causes and solutions for unemployment in Great Britain.
- Parallel perspective on Global Economic Order: China and America. This thesis can bring a comparative analysis of the economies to a new level. China and The US are the world’s two largest economies. These two countries have a significant impact on the global economic order. So, looking at the set of institutions, policies, rules can be constructive.
- The new international economic order after COVID-19
- Financial stability of the banking sector in China.
- New Electronic Payment Services in Russia.
- The influence of culture on different entrepreneurial behaviors.
- The impact of natural cultural practices on entrepreneurial activity.
- The relationships between national culture and individual behavior.
- The main reasons for salary inequalities in different parts of the U.S.
😲 Economics Master’s Thesis Topics
Student life can be fascinating, but it comes with its challenges. One of which is selecting your Master’s thesis topic.
Here is a list of topics for a Master’s thesis in economics. Are you pursuing MPhil in Economics and writing a thesis? Use the following ideas as an inspiration for that. They can also be helpful if you are working on a Master’s thesis in financial economics.
- The impact of visual aid in teaching home economics.
- The effect of income changes in consumer behaviors in America.
- Forces behind socio-economic inequalities in the United States. This thesis can explore three critical factors for socio-economic differences in the United States. In the past 30 years, social disparities increased in the United States. Some of the main reasons are technology, trade, and institutions.
- The relationships between economic growth and international development.
- Technological innovations and their influence on green and environmental products.
- The economics of non-solar renewable energy .
- The economic consequences of terrorism . Terrorism not only takes away lives and destroys property but also widely affects the economy. It creates uncertainty in the market, increases insurance claims, slows down investment projects, and tourism. This thesis can address all of the ways in which terrorism can affect economies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) implementation in the Oil and Gas Industry in Africa.
- Use of incentives in behavioral economics.
- Economic opportunities and challenges of sustainable communities .
- Economics of nuclear power plants.
- Aid and financial help for emerging markets. This topic is very versatile. Students can look at both the positive and the adverse effects that funding has on the development. There are plenty of excellent examples. Besides, some theories call international help a form of neocolonialism.
- Multinational firms impact on economic growth in America .
- The effect of natural disasters on economic development in Asia.
- The influence of globalization on emerging markets and economic development.
📑 More Economics Thesis Topics: Theme
For some students, it makes more sense to center their search around a certain subject. Sometimes you have an econ area that interests you. You may have an idea about what you want to write, but you did not decide what it will be.
If that’s the case with you, then these economics thesis topics ideas are for you.
- An analysis of the energy market in Russia.
- The impact of game theory on economic development.
- The connection between minimum wage and market equilibrium.
- Gender differences in the labor market in the United States. This topic can shed light on gender differences in the labor market in the United States. In the past years, the overall inequality in labor in the markets decreased. However, there is still a lot of work that can be done.
- Economic reasons that influence the prices of oil .
- Relationship between the Lorenz curve and the Gini coefficient.
- Challenges of small businesses in the market economy.
- The changes in oil prices: causes and solutions . Universal economic principles do not always apply to the sale and purchase of the oil. The same happens with its cost. In the thesis, talk about what affects the prices. What are the solutions that can be implemented?
- The economic analysis of the impact of immigration on the American economy.
- Economic inequality as a result of globalization . Economic inequality becomes even more apparent on the global level. There is a common belief that globalization is the cause of that. Discuss what can be the solutions to these problems. This topic is vital to minimize the gap between the rich and the poor.
- The economic explanation of political dishonesty .
- Effect of Increasing Interest rates costs in Africa .
- The connection between game theory and microeconomics.
- Marketing uses in microeconomics.
- Financial liability in human-made environmental disasters.
- Banks and their role in the economy. Banks are crucial elements of any economy, and this topic covers why. You can explain how banks allow the goods and services to be exchanged. Talk about why banks are so essential for economic growth and stability.
- Inflation in the US and ways to reduce its impact.
- The connection between politics and economics.
- Income Dynamics and demographic economics.
- US Market Liquidity and macroeconomics.
- Macroeconomics and self-correction of the economy .
- The American economy, monetary policy, and monopolies .
- The importance of control in macroeconomics. One of the central topics in macroeconomics is grouped around the issue of control. It is quite reasonable that control over money and resources should become a topic of discussion.
- Analysis of Africa’s macroeconomics and its performance.
- Economics of education in developing markets.
- Problems and possible solutions for Japan macroeconomics .
- Comparative analysis of British macroeconomics concerning the US .
- Public policies and socio-economic disparities.
- The world problems through macroeconomic analysis. Indeed, macroeconomics is very complicated. There are many influences, details, and intricacies in it. However, it allows economists to use this complex set of tools to examine the world’s leading problems today.
- The connection between employment interest and money.
🤔 Development Economics
- Economics of development . This topic is very rich in content. First, explain what it is. Then pay particular attention to domestic and international policies that affect development, income distribution, and economic growth.
- The relation between development and incentive for migration.
- The impact of natural disasters on the economy and political stability of emerging markets.
- The economic consequences of population growth in developing countries.
- The role of industrialization in developing countries . The industrialization has been connected with the development. It promotes capital formation and catalyzes economic growth in emerging markets. In this thesis, you can talk about this correlation.
- Latin American economic development.
- Gender inequality and socio-economic development .
- Problems of tax and taxation in connection with economic growth.
- The economic impact of terrorism on developing markets.
- Religious decline as a key to economic development. Not everyone knows, but a lot of research has been done in the past years on the topic. It argues that decreased religious activity is connected with increased economic growth. This topic is quite controversial. Students who decide to write about it should be extra careful and polite.
👨💼 Behavioral Economics
- Risk Preferences in Rural South Africa.
- Behavioral Economics and Finance .
- Applied behavioral economics in marketing strategies. If you want to focus your attention on marketing, this topic is for you. Behavioral economics provides a peculiar lens to look at marketing strategies. It allows marketers to identify common behaviors and adapt their marketing strategies.
- The impact of behavioral finance on investment decisions.
- Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs in North Texas.
- Guidelines for Behavioral Economics in Healthcare Sector.
- Cognitive and behavioral theories in economics .
- Cross-cultural consumer behavior and marketing communication. Consumers are not only affected by personal characteristics, but also by the culture they are living in. This topic focuses on the extent it should determine marketing strategy and communication.
- Behavior implications of wealth and inequality.
- Optimism and pessimism for future behavior.
💼 Financial Economics
- Financial Economics for Infrastructure and Fiscal Policy .
- The use of the economic concept of human capital. Students can focus on the dichotomy between human and nonhuman capital. Many economists believe that human capital is the most crucial of all. Some approach this issue differently. Therefore, students should do their research and find where they stand on this issue.
- The analysis of the global financial crisis of 2020s. Share your thoughts, predictions, ideas. Analyze the economic situation that affects almost everyone in the world. This thesis topic will be fresh and original. It can help to start a good and fruitful conversation.
- The big data economic challenges for Volvo car.
- The connection between finance, economics, and accounting.
- Financial economics: Banks competition in the UK .
- Risk-Taking by mutual funds as a response to incentives.
- Managerial economics and financial accounting as a basis for business decisions.
- Stock market overreaction.
🌱 Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural economics and agribusiness.
- The vulnerability of agricultural business in African countries.
- Agricultural economics and environmental considerations of biofuels .
- Farmer’s contribution to agricultural social capital.
- Agricultural and resource economics. Agricultural and resource economics plays a huge role in development. They are subdivided into four main characteristics which in this topic, students can talk about: – mineral and energy resources; – soil resources, water resources; – biological resources. One or even all of them can be a focus of the thesis.
- Water as an economic good in irrigated agriculture.
- Agriculture in the economic development of Iran.
- The US Agricultural Food Policy and Production .
- Pesticides usage on agricultural products in California.
- An analysis of economic efficiency in agriculture. A lot of research has been done on the question of economic efficiency in agriculture. However, it does not mean there is no place for your study. You have to read a lot of secondary sources to see where your arguments can fit.
- Theory, approach, and method in economics sociology.
- Economic sociology of capitalism. While economists believe in the positive effect capitalism has on the economy, the social effect is quite different. The “economic” part of the issue has been studied a lot. However, the sociology of it has been not. This thesis can be very intriguing to read.
- Political Economy and Economic Sociology.
- Gender and economic sociology .
- Progress, sociology, and economics.
- Data analysis in economics, sociology, environment .
- Economic sociology as a way to understand the human mind.
- Economic sociology of money.
- Economics, sociology, and psychology of security.
- Major principles of economic sociology. In the past decade, economic sociology became an increasingly popular field. Mainly due to it giving a new view on economics, human mind, and behavior. Besides, it explores relationships between politics, law, culture, and gender.
📚 The List of Ph.D. Topics in Economics
If you decide to go to grad school to do your Masters, you will likely end up getting a Ph.D. as well. So, with this plan in mind, think about a field that interests you enough during your Masters. Working with the same topic for both graduate degrees is easier and more effective.
This list of Ph.D. Topics in Economics can help you identify the areas you can work on.
- Occupational injuries in Pakistan and its effect on the economy. Injuries are the leading cause of the global burden of disability. Globally, Pakistan was ranked 9th populated country with a large number of unskilled workers. In this dissertation, consider the link between occupational injuries and their effects on the economy.
- The study of the Philippines’ economic development.
- Financial derivatives and climate change .
- Econometric Analysis of Financial Markets.
- Islamic Banking and Financial Markets .
- Health economics and policy in the UK.
- Health insurance: rationale and economic justification. In this dissertation, students can find different ways to explain and justify health insurance. Starting to philosophical to purely economic grounds. In the past years, there was a lot of discussion regarding the healthcare system for all. What are some of the economic benefits of that?
- Colombian economy, economic growth, and inequality.
- Benefits of mergers and acquisitions in agribusiness.
- Methods to measure financial risks when investing in Africa.
- The significance of financial economics in understanding the relationship between a country’s GDP and NDP.
- Network effects in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are not new anymore. However, it is still an original subject for a dissertation. Students can decide to choose several crypto coins and evaluate the importance of the network effect. This effect is particularly significant for Bitcoin. Explain why.
- The comparison of the Chinese growth model with the American growth model.
- An economic justification versus political expediency.
- Pollution Externalities Role in Management Economics .
📝 How to Select an Economics Thesis Topic
As your academic journey is coming to an end, it’s time to pick the right topic for your thesis. The whole academic life you were preparing to undertake this challenge.
Here is the list of six points that will help you to select an economics thesis topic:
- Make sure it is something you are genuinely interested in. It is incredibly challenging to write something engaging if you are not interested in the topic. So, choose wisely and chose what excites you.
- Draw inspiration from the previous student’s projects. A great place to start is by looking at what the previous students wrote. You can find some fresh ideas and a general direction.
- Ask your thesis advisor for his feedback. Most probably, your thesis advisor supervised many students before. They can be a great help too because they know how to assess papers. Before meeting with your professor, do some basic research, and understand what topic is about.
- Be original, but not too much. You do not want to spend your time writing about a project that many people wrote about. Your readers will not be interested in reading it, but your professors as well. However, make sure you do not pick anything too obscure. It will leave you with no secondary sources.
- Choose a narrow and specific topic. Not only will it allow you to be more original, but also to master a topic. When the issue is too broad, there is just too much information to cover in one thesis.
- Go interdisciplinary. If you find yourself interested in history, philosophy, or any other related topic, it can help you write an exceptional thesis in economics. Most of your peers may work on pure economics. Then, the interdisciplinary approach can help you to stand out among them.
Thank you for reading the article to the end! We hope this list of economics thesis topics ideas could help you to gather your thoughts and get inspired. Share it with those who may find it useful. Let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.
- Economics Thesis Topics List: Seminars Only
- How To Pick A Topic For Your Economics Research Project Or Master’s Thesis: INOMICS, The Site for Economists
- What Do Theses and Dissertations Look Like: KU Writing Center, the University of Kansas
- Writing Economics: Robert Neugeboren with Mireille Jacobson, University of Harvard
- Economics Ph.D. Theses: Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School, IDEAS_RePEc
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2018: United Nations
- Undergraduate Honors Theses: Department of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- Economics Department Dissertations Collection: Economics Department, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Topics for Master Theses: Department of Economics, NHH, Norwegian School of Economics
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via LinkedIn
- Share via email
You might also like
How to Choose a Major? Tips, Steps & Mistakes to Avoid [+Infographic]
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics: 177 Writing & Speech Ideas
Ways to Eat Healthy When You Are an Extremely Busy Student
A very well written, clear and easy-to-read article. It was highly helpful. Thank you!
Thanks for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again!
These are very helpful and concise research topics which I have spent days surfing the internet to get all this while. Thanks for making research life experience easier for me. Keep this good work up.
Glad to hear that! Thank you for your feedback, Idris!
Thank you, Idris!
I wants it for msc thesis
The dilemma I faced in getting Thesis proposal for my M Phil programme is taken away. Your article would be a useful guide to many more students.Thank you for your guidance.
Thanks for the feedback, John! Your opinion is very important for us!
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Economic Dissertation Writing Research Areas for your Postgraduate – Tutorsindia.com for MyDissertationHelp
You will come to know about the macroeconomic challenge in the global economy and the research areas for your economic dissertation. The present article helps the USA, the UK, Europe and the Australian students pursuing their master’s degree to identify best economics and macroeconomics dissertation writing help which is usually considered to be difficult. Tutors India offers UK dissertation writing service in various Domains. When you Order any dissertation writing services at Tutors India, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, Always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts. --------- Contact: Website: www.tutorsindia.com Email: [email protected] United Kingdom: +44-1143520021 India: +91-4448137070 Whatsapp Number: +91-8754446690
The present article helps the USA, the UK and the Australian students pursuing their computer Science postgraduate degree to identify a right topic in the area of computer science specifically on load balancing, task and resource scheduling method for efficient cloud service provisioning. These topics are researched in-depth at the University of Glasgow, UK, Sun Yat-sen University, University of St Andrews and many more. Tutors India offers UK Dissertation Research Topics Services in Computer Science Engineering Domain. When you Order Computer Science Dissertation Services at Tutors India, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, Always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts Contact: Website: www.tutorsindia.com Email: [email protected] United Kingdom: +44-1143520021 India: +91-4448137070 Whatsapp Number: +91-8754446690 Address: No: 10, Kutty Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai -34
ATLAS B U S I N E S S A N D T E C H N O L O G Y COLLEGE
Monetary Policy, Islamic Finance, and Islamic Corporate Governance: An International Overview
Islamic social finance in Indonesia is increasingly gaining attention. It has grown faster than gross domestic products (GDP). Professionalism in managing Islamic social finance makes it able to provide broad benefits to the community. One of them is for financing and empowering the micro small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) which are the largest business sector in the economy of Indonesia. This chapter would like to describe some of the practices of the Islamic social finance partnership model for MSMEs in Indonesia. There are five partnership models that will be discussed. Then, the relationship between each stakeholder of the five partnership models will be explained by the Helix Approach. Finally, the mapping results of the stakeholder relationship become the generic Islamic helix model, namely a basic Islamic social financial partnership model, as evidence from Indonesia, to finance and empower MSMEs.
Many prevailing socio-economic issues are emerging in this present 21st century as determinants of external debt most especially in developing countries, Nigeria inclusive. Such determinants include overvalued exchange rate, fiscal deficit, capital expenditure, balance of payment and insecurity. Nigeria is characterized by local financial markets that lack sufficient funds to achieve these macroeconomic objectives and finance the transitory balance of payments deficits as major challenges. The study, therefore, examined the determinants of external debt in Nigeria from 1981-2018. The study relied on time series data which were collected from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Statistical Bulletin and Word Bank Development Indicator using Fully Modified Ordinary Least Squares for the period of study. The unit root problem was tested for by using Augmented Dickey-Fuller and Phillip Perron, as well as, Johansen Co-integration for the study. Findings from the Fully Modified Ordinary Least Sq...
The subject of this dissertation is the macroeconomic dynamics of public debt in the Philippines. The dissertation consists of three essays that can be read independently but may overlap with its exposition. The first essay, “Public Debt and Productive Government Capital in Pandemic Recovery”, develops a dynamic model of the economy with productive government capital. The essay investigates the effects of increasing public debt on the firm's marginal cost. Also, we look at alternative fiscal rules in response to increases in government spending. And how these rules may add linkage between firms' marginal cost to overall changes in the price level in the economy. The second essay, “Open Economy Consideration of Government Risk Premium”, proposes a small open economy model. The goal of the second essay is to understand the international risk contagion mechanism. The last essay, “Welfare Implication of Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interaction”, discusses the optimal response of monetary policy in the presence of rising sovereign risk premium shock.
Idalia Flores De La Mota
The increasing inequality observed in recent years between the income of 1% of the population with respect to the rest, a new interest arose in the study of the distribution of wealth and income, questioning the effectiveness of traditional economic models even provoking economists to consider other approaches to study this problem. In present paper a revision of some of these approaches is made, from the statistical part, going over Pareto ́s work, and the later works of Gibrat, Piketty, among others, and how complexity sciences have contributed through the econophysics and Agents-Based Models, from a Bottom-Up and Top-Down perspective, until the emergence of complex networks. Getting with it a contribution to find a more robust view of the problem.
Topics in Middle Eastern andNorth African Economies
Research & Reviews in Social, Human and Administrative Sciences - Summer, 2019
Özge Güven Akdoğan
Advances in Civil Engineering
Satya Raj Joshi
Đinh Ngọc Huyền
Giovanni E. Reyes
Journal of Information Technology Management
Dang Le Hai
SSRN Electronic Journal
Babatunde S . Omotosho
Denise E Dedman , Catherine Macomber
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development
Ian Frame , Geraldine Davis
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences
Imran Ur Rahman
Maria Tavita Lumintac
Gregory T Papanikos
Erasmus Hyera , erasmus hyera
Heidi Jane Smith
Balenz School Of Thought
Florin Marius Popa , Antonovici Valeriu
Economic Dynamics of Territorial Military Conflicts: The Case of Kashmir
Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada , Evangelos Koutronas , Baskaran Angathervar
Journal of Economics and Business
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023